Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I'm excited but nervous. I won an Innokin Z80 kit with a Zenith II tank. This looks like it's right up my MTL alley but if I fall in love with those Z coils a new round of stocking up may be necessary.:shock:

I've stocked up on most varieties of drop in coils, from subtanks to mesh to ccell, but the Vision Nova remains the champ for my ADV. The Z coils have sounded like the ones that could topple them. I've avoided them but the time has come. Sadly, it looks like it will be a long time before Z coils turn up for a buck a pack.:D
Congratulations!! You will love it :) I did the same too avoided Zenith tank and coils for so long then tried it and now I have years work of coils. If you buy them from FT you get a quantity discount. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Congratulations!! You will love it :) I did the same too avoided Zenith tank and coils for so long then tried it and now I have years work of coils. If you buy then FT you a quantity discount. Enjoy :)

that's true - their prices aren't bad all things considered. Less expensive than Element...

Are they having a sitewide sale soon?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Opinionated @440BB @bnrkwest

@rosesense beat me to it. :) Kanger Wholesale is consistently still THE place with the best price on Z-coils, and they ship them quickly, too. That's where at least 95% of my stash of them has come from...all with Free S/H, too. I haven't found anywhere cheaper per box...when S/H is figured in to the total price, too.

Last edited:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Last edited:

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Most of my coils came from Kanger Wholesale as well. I didn't realize they were still shipping free with cheap prices.

Spent some time organizing my cabinet last night so that I could fit my three new Voopoo Argus GT kits in there. Actually gained a ton of space by putting all of my spare glass that was all spread out into a box.

Wonder if I could fit more in there now... ;)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sourcemore login price $5.89

I almost bought some from them in the past. But, when their S/H was figured in, the total price per box was at least $.50-$.75 higher than from KW, even when SM had a sale. Might not be that much difference now though. I haven't checked with a trial Cart in awhile.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Any current fasttech code?

Or one For sourcemore?

Looking at picking up another pulse v2. I finally broke one out and really like it (and the find my mod Bluetooth feature is cool [emoji3]).

Looking at $50 shipped with an extra spare bottle.

Thanks!

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So what did everyone get with Father's Day sales? I checked on another Coolfire Z80 but Element was sold out, that was fast ! LOL

I pre ordered a lost vape Hyperion

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    So what did everyone get with Father's Day sales? I checked on another Coolfire Z80 but Element was sold out, that was fast ! LOL

Health Cabin still has them in Ash Grey and in Cloudy Grey for $39.99/kit + S/H. I don't know if this coupon code will work or not for them, but WSHC worked on an order I placed for other things, and it took off 20%. They also have some of the Zenith II tanks (Black only) for $16.90 before the discount. I know the coupon code works on them. The other 2 colors are Out of Stock though.

By the way, S/H for 2 tanks and a set of 6 airflow inserts for an RTA was less than $6.75.

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Kit| Healthcabin

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I have found that 'MAP' works for a lot of items

Only for product with MAP pricing. You know a MAP product when it has a ridiculously high price and has the following notice above the price...

"The actual price is so fabulous we can't show it!
    Enter coupon code MAP in the shopping cart page to see our unbeatable price."

cXB1Dry.png

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Health Cabin still has them in Ash Grey and in Cloudy Grey for $39.99/kit + S/H. I don't know if this coupon code will work or not for them, but WSHC worked on an order I placed for other things, and it took off 20%. They also have some of the Zenith II tanks (Black only) for $16.90 before the discount. I know the coupon code works on them. The other 2 colors are Out of Stock though.

By the way, S/H for 2 tanks and a set of 6 airflow inserts for an RTA was less than $6.75.

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Kit| Healthcabin
    code:
    DADDY20 works

but shipping is 11.31

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    code:
    DADDY20 works

but shipping is 11.31

It's still less from HC with the $11.31 though...than from Element, MVS, or any other vendors in the US...even before including their US S/H + Adult Signature fee, IIRC from when I checked their prices.

$39.99 - 20% = $31.99 + $11.31 S/H = $43.30 to your door

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I'll probably go the sourcemore preorder route, get the pulse pr se in glacier silver. That gets the Requiem rda for only $10 more than I would have paid for the pulse v2 mod.

No Bluetooth in the pr se kit - bt chip availability and cost issues (covid 19 electronics supply stuff). They'll still have firmware upgrade possibility, just not OTA.

I'm pretty set on haku riviera rdta for squonk toppers, but it'll be fun to try the Requiem [emoji3] (restricted DL insert for me, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread