Are you done stocking up?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Uh oh, I just ordered from sourcemore because I thought I had before. But I hadn't.
Is sourcemore trustworthy and reliable?
I've ordered from them once,no issues.I know a lot of others in this thread have used them quite a bit.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I used Paypal. They send the request to PP or I have to initiate payment?
The e-mail invoice isn't clear if I let them or I have to initiate.
See what I mean?
Sourcemore WUT.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I'm pretty sure my last order I just sent the total to the pay pal email and then sent the order number and transaction number to the service email.
So I "send money", they don't "request money". Then I send them the transaction ID

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So I "send money", they don't "request money". Then I send them the transaction ID

Yes. Send the money to the PayPal address and then email the transaction id to them. Then they will send a confirmation email.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Yes. Send the money to the PayPal address and then email the transaction id to them. Then they will send a confirmation email.
    I did those things.
    In the receipt it says: "Your recipient should have the money by March 16, 2022".
    What's up with that?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I did those things.
    In the receipt it says: "Your recipient should have the money by March 16, 2022".
    What's up with that?

I meant that you should get an email from sourcemore acknowledging you sent the money and confirming the order.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    NE Texas, USA
    I did those things.
    What's up with that?

I've ordered from them several times and I always get that weird message also but just ignore it. You will soon get a message that says money has been received and the order is in processing. They will ship fairly quickly.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I've ordered from them several times and I always get that weird message also but just ignore it. You will soon get a message that says money has been received and the order is in processing. They will ship fairly quickly.
    These days if I wind up with a double order I won't be too mad.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I did those things.
    What's up with that?

Did you use a credit or debit card? Or a direct bank transfer? The latter gets approved immediately assuming there is funds in the account.

This happened to me several years ago when I used a credit card for PayPal instead of my checking account info.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just placed an order with Sourcemore a little while ago. To me it’s not a big deal. I sent the money via PayPal to the email they specified and sent Sourcemore an email with the order number and transaction id. I should get a confirmation soon. They are on holiday until the 22nd.

Users who are viewing this thread