Are you done stocking up?

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    A few of these kits still available at Sourcemore. The FreeMaX Maxus 100W as a kit is probably my top pick for best bang for your buck for both the mod and the tank/coils in a single purchase. I'm not entirely sure of the price you'll see as the only one I'm seeing is the Bronze price sitting at $35.68. I cannot recommend this kit enough. All of the colors options are still left.

FreeMaX Maxus 100W Kit @Sourcemore

There are more color options on page 2 of the clearance sale.

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    I thought the exceptionally great deals received a year or two back at ejuicesteals were all but over until I checked out their clearance sections again recently. I managed to get the following for under $60.00 USD shipped to my door:

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 21-12-25 Order #85711.png

ejuicesteals.jpg

I recently used promo code "SCARY22" for totally free Priority Mail shipping (didn't even require an adult signature).. The last batch I purchased from there lasted around a year (in addition to my DIY mixing)... There's not much to adding a small bit of nic to this 0 nic juice without affecting the flavor at all, and well worth it to me.. ;) The 2 liters of apple can be used as a base for tobaccos, other fruits, cereal, candy flavors, ect... :)

EDIT: Mmmmm, Mmmmm.... The PB & Jam Monster (grape jam) is quite tasty, as well as the Magma Flow.... If one has enjoyed Pierre's French Toast brand PB&J eLiquid, the Jam Monster is a safe bet. I've had the Cuttwood flavors before, so I know what to expect from them.

Last edited:

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ithaca, NY, USA
    Has anyone from New York tried ordering through fasttech, sourcemore etc. recently? Have they come through even though we cannot get them in the mail? There really isn’t much of a vapeshop near me. I have backups upon backups but I realized I am severely lacking in dual battery mods and my Pioneer4You iPV5 just has fallen too many times and is unrealiable .

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Has anyone from New York tried ordering through fasttech, sourcemore etc. recently? Have they come through even though we cannot get them in the mail? There really isn’t much of a vapeshop near me. I have backups upon backups but I realized I am severely lacking in dual battery mods and my Pioneer4You iPV5 just has fallen too many times and is unrealiable .
    Funny enough, I have 2 orders from FastTech that were last seen arriving at JFK just over 2 weeks ago. That really doesn't mean anything, as I've had packages sitting in Cali, Illinois, and Florida for weeks at a time before being released. I'm now waiting on orders from Vapesourcing, Sourcemore, another from FastTech, and Ecigone in the UK, but they haven't arrived in the states yet.

When was the last time you ordered from any of those sights?

Reactions: DavidOck

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Chinese vape retailers ship covertly. There's no way to tell what's in the package from outside the package. Not even the name of the store.

NY USPS cannot open your first class packages. They can only open Meida Mail packages for any reason or no reason at all.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Chinese vape retailers ship covertly. There's no way to tell what's in the package from outside the package. Not even the name of the store.

NY USPS cannot open your first class packages. They can only open Meida Mail packages for any reason or no reason at all.
    Are packages with huge explosive li-ion battery stickers on the outside of the box still exempt from inspection, even if they're first class?

Neither of two products last seen at JFK have internal li-ion batteries, but it still concerns me a bit.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Are packages with huge explosive li-ion battery stickers on the outside of the box still exempt from inspection, even if they're first class?

Neither of two products last seen at JFK have internal li-ion batteries, but it still concerns me a bit.

I just got a Sensis, which has an internal Li-ion battery, from FT. Although it was shipped by ground, it didn't have a Li-ion sticker on it. It took about a week longer than usual getting it from China. Also, it quit tracking once it hit the USA in LA. It just showed up in my box unannounced.

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ithaca, NY, USA
    Funny enough, I have 2 orders from FastTech that were last seen arriving at JFK just over 2 weeks ago. That really doesn't mean anything, as I've had packages sitting in Cali, Illinois, and Florida for weeks at a time before being released. I'm now waiting on orders from Vapesourcing, Sourcemore, another from FastTech, and Ecigone in the UK, but they haven't arrived in the states yet.

When was the last time you ordered from any of those sights?

The last time ordered anything, other than flavorants, was easily 3+ years ago

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I just got a Sensis, which has an internal Li-ion battery, from FT. Although it was shipped by ground, it didn't have a Li-ion sticker on it. It took about a week longer than usual getting it from China. Also, it quit tracking once it hit the USA in LA. It just showed up in my box unannounced.
    Yeah, I've come to realize after several packages that this is very much the norm, unless you e-mail them back and they can update you with a USPS tracking number.

I'm still wondering about packages with a li-ion sticker on the box. Many of the review products from Innokin and FreeMaX have had that no the box, but I'm also not sure how long they've been in transit, as they also just show up on my doorstep.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    The last time ordered anything, other than flavorants, was easily 3+ years ago
    I've been heavily ordering products from FastTech, Sourcemore, Healthcabin, Vapesourcing, 3Avape, etc. in the last few years and have only had 2 incidences where the product was kicked back to sender.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Just a heads up...

Fasttech used to sell items they didn't have in stock in their own warehouse(s) and would pick up from manufacturer warehouses when they have X amount of items sold from that specific manufacturer. That's why you would see long shipping estimates on some products.

But apparently starting now, they will no longer do that anymore, stating something about taxes and restrictions (I don't know if they mean USA or China but I assume they mean China). Source link

I had a cart full of accessories I was going to order, but decided not to order it this past Halloween sale. Bummer, most of it no longer exists (my wishlist is also pretty bare now ). :( The upside is that I probably would never need any of it anyhow :greengrin:

However, I do still see items that have long ship times. Because of this, I would not place an order with FT right now for anything that has a ship time ore than maybe 3 days. It could be they have not completely removed all items that need to be removed yet from their site and therefore that item may be cancelled (read: not shipped). Sure, you'll get a refund, but it will be a refund to gift cert since most likely you will be buying a gift cert to buy vape gear from them.

The war on vape is never over and I am thankful this thread was here when I came back to ECF just on a whim or I'd be up the river (and not the Nicotine River :D)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

No clue, but uless it's obvious from teh ouside of the poackage that it's vape gear, there's no way anyone can deduce it must be vape gear. It could be smartphones or other liion-powered gear.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Just a heads up...

Fasttech used to sell items they didn't have in stock in their own warehouse(s) and would pick up from manufacturer warehouses when they have X amount of items sold from that specific manufacturer. That's why you would see long shipping estimates on some products.

But apparently starting now, they will no longer do that anymore, stating something about taxes and restrictions (I don't know if they mean USA or China but I assume they mean China). Source link

I had a cart full of accessories I was going to order, but decided not to order it this past Halloween sale. Bummer, most of it no longer exists (my wishlist is also pretty bare now ). :( The upside is that I probably would never need any of it anyhow :greengrin:

However, I do still see items that have long ship times. Because of this, I would not place an order with FT right now for anything that has a ship time ore than maybe 3 days. It could be they have not completely removed all items that need to be removed yet from their site and therefore that item may be cancelled (read: not shipped). Sure, you'll get a refund, but it will be a refund to gift cert since most likely you will be buying a gift cert to buy vape gear from them.

The war on vape is never over and I am thankful this thread was here when I came back to ECF just on a whim or I'd be up the river (and not the Nicotine River :D)
    Yikes! There are only 2 things left on my wish list, where there used to be about 20. Thankfully, I ordered some of those things during the Halloween sale and they've now been shipped. This is not good! FastTech had a lot of things you couldn't find anywhere else.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I got this email below, from FastTech tonight. I'd opened a ticket 3 days ago to see about substituting some things that suddenly became "discontinued" in a recently placed order, for other items that were showing as "in stock" now and would ship pretty quickly. Previous email response from FT said yes, they would do that for me. Then yesterday, an email came saying even the substitute items were no longer available to buy.

When I emailed and asked what was going on lately with FT, why so many items were suddenly "discontinued", and why many previously ordered SKU numbers were now showing completely different items when I tried using the SKU again....this was their response:

"We will be selling inventory only due to tax measures on vape market
    From November 1, 2022, e-cigarette products have been regulated as tobacco products, which means they are subject to the same rules for licensing, production, sales, import/export, and taxation, among others, as traditional tobacco products. All e-cigarettes are subject to an ad valorem tax and exercise strict export standards and control."

I replied and asked if that meant they'd be selling off all vape related inventory and would no longer be carrying it. I'm anxious to get their response to that.

By the way, I just checked my Wish List [items I might buy later + items I've been regularly buying]...and only 5 of the 49 items I had in there before, are still there. 3 of those 5 show "Ships Next Day" and 2 show "Temporarily Sold Out".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread