hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It looks like the fasttech pipeline is closing down. I wonder how many other Chinese sources follow. Between the contraction of the US suppliers and the Chinese regulations, it's a good time to be stocked up.
    I have a hard time remembering when fasttech wasn't around to order bits and pieces from. I remember when I started that I ordered from Ruyan Direct which I believe is now Heaven Gifts. I wonder too what will happen to all the other China vendors. I've found a couple in the UK that I like but the shipping is more expensive.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I wonder too what will happen to all the other China vendors.
    For now anyway...sourcemore is still selling and shipping a bunch of vape stuff. A very recent order from them was received in really good time, too, because it was shipped Priority Mail once it made it to the US. HealthCabin still has a great variety of vape stuff, too. Just placed an order from them yesterday afternoon. They have a coupon code in effect now for 20% off. The code is BFS20.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

"We will be selling inventory only due to tax measures on vape market
    From November 1, 2022, e-cigarette products have been regulated as tobacco products, which means they are subject to the same rules for licensing, production, sales, import/export, and taxation, among others, as traditional tobacco products. All e-cigarettes are subject to an ad valorem tax and exercise strict export standards and control."

I wonder how Chinese Companies which have warehouses Outside of Mainland China are effected by all this?

Or if they are any Different than a Company shipping out of downtown Shenzhen?

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    Health Cabin has Vaporesso Lux II at buy one get one AND 20% off the one with BFS20

1668538178021.png

Shipping is $19 and total is;

1668538287963.png

I haven't pressed go yet.
    I mean, I already have two.
    But not in these colors.:greengrin:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Health Cabin has Vaporesso Lux II at buy one get one AND 20% off the one with BFS20

View attachment 984946

Shipping is $19 and total is;

View attachment 984948
    I haven't pressed go yet.
    I mean, I already have two.
    But not in these colors.:greengrin:
    I was heavily considering it, but pulled the trigger on something I've yet to see the price drop on.

Screenshot_20221115-174756_Chrome.jpg

3x Valyrian 3's for about $49 each at the doorstep, although Amaretto Brown... :?:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    IMR Black Friday Sale

When Black Friday comes
    I'll stand down by the door
    And catch the grey men when they
    Dive from the fourteenth floor
    When Black Friday comes
    I'll collect everything I'm owed
    And before my friends find out
    I'll be on the road

When Black Friday falls
    You know it's got to be
    Don't let it fall on me

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    How much did that free mod pendant increase your shipping charge? :lol:
    I'm not sure. I was going to take it out and compare, but HealthCabin is super finicky on getting "gift" items to appear in your cart. Like the buy 2 get 1 free took me ages to get the 3rd one in the cart, and apparently brown is the only one that you can get as the free one? I dunno, I stopped messing with the cart once I got everything I was after, in it. :lol:

Reactions: hittman

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    and apparently brown is the only one that you can get as the free one? I dunno, I stopped messing with the cart once I got everything I was after, in it. :lol:
    Yeah, the bronze stripe appears to be the only free color in the Luxe II. I have more tanks than I can count and not one is bronzyish.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    KangerWholesaleusa.com, also known as LightfireDistribution.com...has an early Thanksgiving Sale going on until Nov. 27th, with 8% off. The coupon code is THANKS8, but it doesn't apply to stuff already on sale nor to the Elf Bar disposables. For those who might want more Innokin Z Coils in particular, a good variety of them are still available, and most are at the lowest possible price to be found, as usual.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I've heard quite a few people mention the Noisy Cricket mech mod, but I myself am not interested in it. There is however a fantastic sale over at eleaf.

Noisy Cricket Dual 18650 Mech Mod - $9.99 before S&H

Black is the only color they have available.

Be aware that I've been told this mod is ONLY for very experienced mech users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread