Are you done stocking up?

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
"Nicotine as a potential neuroprotective agent for Parkinson’s disease" published on NIH site - Nicotine as a potential neuroprotective agent for Parkinson’s disease

And the conclusion from the above:

"Concluding Remarks
Extensive evidence from epidemiological and basic research studies indicates that nicotine may represent a drug with potential for protection against Parkinson’s disease. Since nicotine acts at nAChRs, these data suggest that administration of nicotine and/or nAChR agonists in early Parkinson’s disease may slow down and/or halt disease progression. This would help ...... declines in motor function and also in non-motor deficits, including olfactory and autonomic problems, sleep disorders, cognitive declines, depression and pain 4, 7, 121, 122. In addition to a neuroprotective role, nicotine treatment may directly improve some of these non-motor complications as an extensive literature shows that acute nicotine and/or nAChR drugs facilitate cognitive performance, reduce pain and alleviate depression in experimental animal models."

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I need some more nic and two more mods to fulfill a stocking plan that hasn't changed in at least a year. It appears I'm procrastinating and for no good reason as far as I can tell. I'm not waiting for something better. In fact it would do me no harm if vape technology completely stopped changing. It's good enough for my needs. Even if the mythical nanotech super battery comes along it only means the 18650 in my mod will last longer and it already lasts long enough. If something better did come along it could make my stockpile obsolete. Why would I want that to happen? I'll be like the Cuban motorist, vaping contentedly on an antique (but in like new condition). I think what I see on this forum is vapers who chase fashion and technology for a while then settle in to a routine they don't want to change. That's me for sure.

Last edited:

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
You have to be placing a large order to offset the shipping charges, be willing to wait 2 - 4 weeks for shipping and hope it makes it here thru the various shipping/customs gauntlets.... I had a big cart of tanks loaded up then decided it wasn't worth the chance of it not making it here so I loaded those items into carts from state side vendors.

Edit - I ordered from them once pre 8/8, doubt I will again.
I order from efun.top all the time there absolutely for real there awesome if ordered at least 20 times never had a problem even ship batteries I use ePacket it says they don't ship batteries but if u order them they will show up I'm living proof I jus got the 5000mah joytech evic vt the one with the racing stripe for $15 in the shipping was only $4 that was the only item I ordered in that particular order it took 11 days to get to me and has an internal battery which they say they don't ship but to do! I'm waiting on my Aegis to show up any day now I paid $35 for it that's freaking awesome and it's authentic everything I order from them if it says it's authentic it isI've also ordered Clones witch are awesome my favorite is the Alpine rdta I got it for 8$ well 12$ including the 4$ shipping it's jus like the real thing can barely even tell them apart side by side (clone and authentic) anyway they are my go-to site i order from them all the time best site I've ever found

Reactions: ChelsB

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I order from efun.top all the time there absolutely for real there awesome if ordered at least 20 times never had a problem even ship batteries I use ePacket it says they don't ship batteries but if u order them they will show up I'm living proof I jus got the 5000mah joytech evic vt the one with the racing stripe for $15 in the shipping was only $4 that was the only item I ordered in that particular order it took 11 days to get to me and has an internal battery which they say they don't ship but to do! I'm waiting on my Aegis to show up any day now I paid $35 for it that's freaking awesome and it's authentic everything I order from them if it says it's authentic it isI've also ordered Clones witch are awesome my favorite is the Alpine rdta I got it for 8$ well 12$ including the 4$ shipping it's jus like the real thing can barely even tell them apart side by side (clone and authentic) anyway they are my go-to site i order from them all the time best site I've ever found
I didn't read this but do you realize you are quoting a post from over a year ago?

p.s. I was a newb on the site and new to all things regarding ordering vape gear online/overseas

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
That old saying comes to mind, regarding someone who was constantly complaining about not having more pairs of shoes...until they met someone who had no feet.

If I remember correctly...the old saying went..."I complained that I had no hat...until I met a man who had NO HEAD"...:shock:

[My ECF multi-quoting capability just disappeared...but...this thread has many links to the healthy aspects of nicotine:

Vaping for nicotine advantages?

Last edited:

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
I didn't read this but do you realize you are quoting a post from over a year ago?

p.s. I was a newb on the site and new to all things regarding ordering vape gear online/overseas
I'm not very good using this site I haven't figured it out really I don't come on much but lately I have thanks tho I'll try to pay more attention next time

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I'm not very good using this site I haven't figured it out really I don't come on much but lately I have thanks tho I'll try to pay more attention next time
no worries, I was probably drunk when I replied to your post. :p

Things have changed since that original post you quoted, now that the deeming regs have been pushed back.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think what I see on this forum is vapers who chase fashion and technology for a while then settle in to a routine they don't want to change.

QFT! Well said, sfsg!

Made me giggle, but you really must be dedicated as a thread reader, Ricknice. :thumb:

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
If something better did come along it could make my stockpile obsolete. Why would I want that to happen? I'll be like the Cuban motorist, vaping contentedly on an antique (but in like new condition). I think what I see on this forum is vapers who chase fashion and technology for a while then settle in to a routine they don't want to change. That's me for sure.

You and I are in the same exact place. lol. I haven't bought "new tech" in over a year and the stuff I vape every day has been around for over 3 years. It all does what I need. I got sucked into shinyitis for a while. I won't deny that but once I settled in with my preferred RTA's I stopped paying any and all attention to new stuff. Mods especially. If it fires 40w then it works for me. lol

I've regressed with juice too. I've been making my own for about 4 years but I've settled into 2 flavored mixes and unflavored. Again, it's all I need. I'm happy every day. It's a relief honestly. I haven't had to actually think about what juice I want or gear I want to use for several years now.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I began "stocking up" in 2011-12, and I have enough "stuff" to last the rest of my life & then some. I've gotten the urge a few times, and have added 'more of the same' to the pile over the years, but I don't own a device that even closely resembles a modern vaping device.
    My stuff works just fine, (for me) so why would I even look at adding any of the new stuff to the pile?!

I also chuckle when someone says "they never vape over 50 watts, (or even 20 watts)" like it's some kind of low wattage. IMO, low wattage is 'less than 10'.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    In most cases, that would be me. 7.5-9.5 watts, depending on the juice, tank ect.
    To me 8 watts was the glory days. I wanted to stay there. Power crept up to 30 watts. I got it back down to 16 watts by switching from 28 to 30 guage wire. It looks like may be I can squeeze it down to14 watts by dropping from 8 wraps to 7. With my current setup an LG brown will last a full work day with no recharging and power to spare. I have yet to see a mod I'd rather carry than the Pico. My main frustration is I can't find an rda for MTL that looks like a better choice than my SV rda clone (I have 10, the only atomizer I stockpile). It's a shame that there is no work on rda's for real world MTL vapers but may be they are perfected and there's nothing to improve. An onLine seller that focuses on gear for advanced MTL vapers would be interesting but may be there just isn't very much product.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    IMO, low wattage is 'less than 10'.

:thumbs:
    tp boop.jpg
    :thumbs: