Are you done stocking up?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
It may even help with Covid-19. ;)

Israeli study points to nicotine as a potential therapeutic for COVID-19

"Smoking may offer some protection against the coronavirus, an Israeli study has found. The results support recent similar findings by researchers in France, China and Italy, although a British study has found the opposite."

Nicotine can help fight coronavirus at its most lethal stage, Spain study finds

US researchers are not interested because, you know, nicotine is evil. :facepalm:
Yeah but vaping through my mask is a real pain in the ....

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Use a lit cigarette to burn a drip tip sized hole in your mask. Problem solved.
giphy.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I thought I posted this here, but I evidently put it in the Deeming thread. :oops:

I have enough nicotine to last me the rest of my life, I got into DIY after the first year, so I am good on that front. When I first started I used a EGO, then a Evic, after that I discovered Provari, I have around 20 of the various models. After that I got into Billet box's and REO's. now I am interested in the Dicodes, and I most likely won't get all the ones that I want. As far as atty's I have always liked the Kayfuns, the Lite+ I stockpiled them with all the extra parts. I did not like some of the others until, the prime and the KFL2019. I also have several different Squonker attys and a couple drippers
I seem to always want more new stuff, so for me stockpiling has never stopped, it slowed down a bit because of cash problems, but never stopped. I know they say that flavors will always be available, but I never really trusted that, and stocked up on those as well. I know I will be fine, but I don't really want to stop. This new law banning USPS delivering vape products, just might force me to stop earlier then September though.

Figured I might as well put it where I planned to in the first place. :|

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Lol, how much nicotine is that ?
And how are you storing that much ?

It has been so long ago, that I don't remember the total at the moment, I think it is around 9 liters. I bought my first 2 in December of 2013, I am just now down to the last few small bottles of it. My Nicotine has been re-bottled in glass, and purged with argon, then stored in a chest freezer in my basement. Last year I ordered 2 more liters, to replace what I had used. :|

KAS

Edit: I looked at my receipts, and my early ones were missing. I think it is about twice this amount. :blush:

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Worth a second read, Kas.

I thought I posted this here, but I evidently put it in the Deeming thread. :oops:

I have enough nicotine to last me the rest of my life, I got into DIY after the first year, so I am good on that front. When I first started I used a EGO, then a Evic, after that I discovered Provari, I have around 20 of the various models. After that I got into Billet box's and REO's. now I am interested in the Dicodes, and I most likely won't get all the ones that I want. As far as atty's I have always liked the Kayfuns, the Lite+ I stockpiled them with all the extra parts. I did not like some of the others until, the prime and the KFL2019. I also have several different Squonker attys and a couple drippers
I seem to always want more new stuff, so for me stockpiling has never stopped, it slowed down a bit because of cash problems, but never stopped. I know they say that flavors will always be available, but I never really trusted that, and stocked up on those as well. I know I will be fine, but I don't really want to stop. This new law banning USPS delivering vape products, just might force me to stop earlier then September though.

Figured I might as well put it where I planned to in the first place. :|

KAS

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
From CASAA:

To all of our members,

All things considered, CASAA has had a good run. Since our inception in 2009, we’ve helped elevate the voice of consumers to a degree that top officials at the Food and Drug Administration make public statements acknowledging the benefits of vaping and other smoke-free alternatives. We need your help to keep this energy going.

As you well know, CASAA membership is free. We provide all of our services and information to the public without asking for much in return. We don’t sell our members’ data and we don’t put up paywalls. We rely 100% on voluntary donations. So when we tell you that we’ve seen an almost 40% decline in donations over the past year, understand that it means our ability to continue providing information and services is in grave danger.

In light of this, we are doing something we’ve never really done before: We are asking you, plainly and simply, to donate to CASAA. Today. Right now.

DONATE NOW

The truth is, if every person who opened this email donated just $2.00, we’d have the funding we need to stay operational for the rest of the year. If even half of those people signed up for monthly $2.00 donations, our operating costs would be covered, and we could start implementing plans for expansion.

What would expansions look like for CASAA?

· Let’s get some real lobbying power. Lobbying firms are expensive and for years consumers have been left to rely on industry associations to provide lobbying resources such as access to lawmakers and even seats at public hearings. We need our own voice in legislatures and we need to pay for it on our own.

· Expanded Programs. Prepping for spoken testimony, educational materials for lawmakers, and PR campaigns all require up-front investment of money and people power. More funding = more staff and more opportunities to reach people outside of the vaping community.

· Sustained defense against enduring threats. Just because the FDA is promising to crack down on non-compliant manufacturers after September 9, 2020, doesn’t mean that our fight is over. Anti-nicotine idealogues are pressuring all levels of government to enact stricter laws that are creating new problems and we need to be equipped to respond as well as proactively fix existing bad policies.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Happy to see this thread is still going strong :) I haven't been on ECF for a very long time. So glad to see so many of you still here ! Yes, I'm still vaping. Will be ten years the first of September. Haven't bought anything new for a couple years other then occasionally needing Vg or Pg or some flavoring and my annual Black Friday purchase of batteries.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Happy to see this thread is still going strong :) I haven't been on ECF for a very long time. So glad to see so many of you still here ! Yes, I'm still vaping. Will be ten years the first of September. Haven't bought anything new for a couple years other then occasionally needing Vg or Pg or some flavoring and my annual Black Friday purchase of batteries.

Nice to see you again. I've still got a post of yours somewhere that I cut and pasted years ago on the topic of recoiling Nautilus heads.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Got it. Thanks!
Too bad they won't let you also stack reward points.
I'm happy with it - shipped price is as low as from 3fvape, and it's a US vendor.

I've built up a pretty large deeming stash, but day in and day out I run a pulse X with an sxk Haku riviera clone and an SKD Alchemist mech squonker with a Krma clone. Pulse gets my vanilla diy ADV, Alchemist has my lemon cream blend (with a touch of lemon killer kustard).

For one-off bottles of commercial eliquid I like using an ehpro armor prime with a Vaporesso gt ccell head and tank. (Too lazy to build an rta, given how happy I am with the Vaporesso ceramic heads.)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
BTW I have one of those I-quit-smoking banners for a signature but it doesn't update like it used to. Anyone know the fix for that?

No, sorry, I don't have a banner and I don't see other people's banners either, but I suggest you ask for help in Site Feedback and Help

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Hello, grandma! Good to see you again!
And congratulations on your 10th Anniversary! :toast:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Well my last fasttech order has cleared US Customs and should be arriving Friday. It is just 100 Baby Beast coils that I ordered back in January but it is a relief to know it is getting through before the fast approaching vaping drop dead date. I have been lurking here more than posting. Just not a ton I need at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread