Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Sorry i don't have time to read all the post here, so i will have to ask. In your opinion what is the best kayfun 4 clone on the market? I was thinking about getting a tobecco, how does this one compare to the others?

Thanks!

All research I did comes up with Tobeco being the best. I have 2 and they are great. Just have to make sure it says Tobeco on the box.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Quite frankly after having issues with both my ehpro "kayfun 3.1" and helios I'll never buy another ehpro clone again

Sometimes it's hit or miss with all these makers of tanks. If you get a poorly made one, I'd just ask for a replacement. With the clones made these days, you should get a perfectly made clone that works exactly the same as its authentic. Don't settle for anything less.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Quite frankly after having issues with both my ehpro "kayfun 3.1" and helios I'll never buy another ehpro clone again
My dual airflow KFL+ v2 from EHPro was awesome. Only reason its no longer in use is cause I have 3 Tobeco KF 4s now..

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
My dual airflow KFL+ v2 from EHPro was awesome. Only reason its no longer in use is cause I have 3 Tobeco KF 4s now..
I recently got one of those from the classies and it's a nicely done piece IMHO. I did drill out the center post for a bit more airflow, and realigned the passages. It's used on a daily basis along with a KFv4 (also drilled), a couple Aqua v2s (bone stock- needed nada), a Kraken, and assorted PT Minis, PT2s and Davides, as "needed".:vapor: It's nice to have several different flavors to choose from, and this is a luxury I allow myself w/o any guilt! lol.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I have 2 Tobecos, a FT and FC clones. I have a 316ss clone coming (should be here tomorrow). The tobecos had the least problems but none were so bad that I couldn't make them work perfectly. I have a couple of Ehpro KFL+ v2's and they work great but don't get any use (along with an Infinite KFL+v2, 3.1 and Ehpro KFL+).

3 have Ni200 builds that work great.

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I just received my V4 clone today(Tobecco). It works ok,but the draw is too tight for my liking!:( I've adjusted the air flow as far open as I can,and (to me) it still draws too tight!:( I'm used to my Lemo's,and if this RTA had better airflow,it might have give them a run for the money.:facepalm:

Last edited:

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK

bowe3brappp

Moved On
Dec 27, 2014
London
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    My new GOLD Infinite Kayfun V4 :) On a black Istick 50w!

View attachment 426278

I love my 50w n v4 combo also.
    17. Advertising/Selling in posts
    a. You must not use this forum for advertising. Any post that seems to have been made for advertising will be deleted. Registered Suppliers may advertise subject to compliance with their specific rules. Members wanting to sell, trade and/or buy e-cigs and e-cig related items from other members may only post these items in the Classified section.
    ALSO D. applies to you. :)

Last edited:

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    I am also having a bugger trying to upload a pic....
    IMAG0136.jpg eleaf 50w v4 EHPro, enjoying some sun.

:) it is perfect, thank you crss. I Have edited the post, sorry everyone I am a bit new to this first time on a forum like this, my first website and first business didn't mean to break any rules it wont happen again! :)

rks1949

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 28, 2013
    Lawrenceville,Illinois

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
    Wales, UK
    I'll have to give that a go!:) I do like the way the RTA is built,and the flavor is good,just not enough draw to suit my taste. I coiled it at .8 ohms,but didn't want to go any lower,as I've heard about problems with it,if you really go sub ohm ( .4 -.5 ohm range.

It's not sub ohming that is the problem, but the wattage. The stock insulator on the deck is not up to high temps. I have seen no reports as to what those temps might be. The s-kit has an enhanced insulator, but, again, I've seen no reports as to what the increase in temp tolerance might be and I have no idea what the temp tolerance of a clone might be.

Don't bother me - I never take my K4 above 15w. Test it - if you can get a build that tolerates 50w check if it melts the insulator :) Seems to me that the primary limiting factors here are the juice flow and air flow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread