Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That Dome is mandatory!!

For me, the Steam Tuners top fill kit is mandatory!

Such an easy, simple design, that SvoëMestö could have implemented themselves.

Just hoping that Steam Tuners decides to finally make a black option to match the Nite/Dark Silk tanks...

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Coincidentally, I knocked my wick out of wack today on a refill and flooded the hell out my Dani Box...and my hand, steering wheel, gear shift knob, door handle...

a low-profile top-fill would be pretty sweet

I’m telling’ ya!

There’s nothing wrong with bottom fill...but the Steam Tuners top fill kit is what really makes the K19 for me.

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I must admit that I like the look of Steam Tuners, I have always done so.

Now I also think that the new Dome for KFL21 is very stylish, it did with the small stainless steel top ring.

I am waiting for an update from the local store, tanks are ordered from SvoeMesto, then just cross your fingers & toes for SM to send fast ......

We are also waiting for an email from Dicodes, they have so far not responded. Maybe they prefer to let theirs go through the classic shops they have used for years.

In any case, 2021 will be an exciting year.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    VaporDNA has the Lite [Plus] 2021 kit on sale for 109. XMAS15 gets you 15% off and free FedX 2 day shipping over 75 bucks.

I shouldn't have, but I ordered a 24 and another 2021 deck to use in my other ones. 135 bucks shipped. I know how quickly these things sell.

Well thanks.

I’m now $100 poorer. [emoji1787]

I grabbed two K21 decks to use in my K19 bodies.

Didn’t see the MTL pin, which is yet another separate purchase I’ll have to make.

But, such is our hobby.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2018
    Well thanks.

I’m now $100 poorer. [emoji1787]

I grabbed two K21 decks to use in my K19 bodies.

Didn’t see the MTL pin, which is yet another separate purchase I’ll have to make.

But, such is our hobby.
    That's as good a deal as you're likely to see for new. The free shipping, and FedEx 2 day to boot, is what put me over the edge.

I use the XS pin in my 2019s, but I'm wondering it the mtl pin will even really be needed in this one.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I must admit that I like the look of Steam Tuners, I have always done so.

Now I also think that the new Dome for KFL21 is very stylish, it did with the small stainless steel top ring.

I am waiting for an update from the local store, tanks are ordered from SvoeMesto, then just cross your fingers & toes for SM to send fast ......

We are also waiting for an email from Dicodes, they have so far not responded. Maybe they prefer to let theirs go through the classic shops they have used for years.

In any case, 2021 will be an exciting year.
    I ordered my K19 the day it was released only to find out they backordered it (their site said it was in stock). Took three months to get it. Needless to say I was ...... because I could have bought it from other places who still had them. Grrrr

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    I ordered my K19 the day it was released only to find out they backordered it (their site said it was in stock). Took three months to get it. Needless to say I was ...... because I could have bought it from other places who still had them. Grrrr

I remember that epic saga...

I am still amazed at how long that took.

jetdmans

Jan 25, 2018
    Hello everyone (Merry Christmas),

Alright so my little feedback after using the new kflite plus for a couple of days now. It's superb as always with SM, it's built like a kayfun, vapes like a kayfun. The build screws are perfect on my unit, no problem. The oring on the extension part is a tad too big, it doesn't cause any issues though just aesthetically not perfect.
    I did purchase the mtl pro upgrade when I bought the tank and in my honest opinion, I do notice a difference for that tight MTL, to be clear not a big one but a small difference. If you really want to fine tune your vape below that 1,2mm I would recommend it. (I like my draw at around 1mm)
    Now looks wise, that new dome+ tank section looks amazing, I absolutely love it. I hope they sell it separately so I can purchase it for my KFL19. Special mention for the new figura drip tip, it's extremely confortable. When I first saw it on the SV Facebook page, I wasn't really interested (I love the K5-Prime drip tip personally) but then when I got the tank I started to use it out of curiosity and damn it's so good. I need to order a couple more.
    Flavour wise between the 19 and plus 21, no major differences. I tried some naturally extracted tobaccos and some custards and didn't really notice any flavour improvements. Where I did notice a slight improvement is in the draw, it's slightly smoother. It might well be because you're adjusting the air right under the coil.
    I mean at this point I feel like SM knows what a MTL kayfun is and how it should vape (let's not talk about the K5 without the reducers which was badly advertised in my opinion). As I said at the beginning it's a kayfun right, no big surprises here.

Now the big question ? Should you buy it if you have a KFL19 already ?
    If you like SM products and you have the money, the answer is easy right, YES.
    Now if you are happy with your KFL19 and aren't curious about trying the latest and greatest KF or don't want to spend the money, no you probably shouldn't buy it. You can always buy the little plus upgrade deck for KFL19 instead of buying the entire tank. The improvements alone aren't worth the entire tank upgrade.
    The KFL plus 21 is basically what the KFL19 should have been imo (I have been having issues with unscrewing/screwing in my plastic grub screw in my KFL19, never noticed it though. I adjusted it once, when I first set it up).

Have a great day everyone and Merry Christmas

xxtigerxeyesxx

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2011
    Bridgeport
    It vapor dna an authorized reseller they are not on the list .. anyone know thanks for your reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201225-200129_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201225-200129_Chrome.jpg
      241.3 KB · Views: 17

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Yep, that Drip Tip is the bomb. It looks artsy-fartsy and I avoided taking pix of it, but I really do like it.

As far as the air flow goes you pretty much nailed it: "Where I did notice a slight improvement is in the draw, it's slightly smoother"...smoooooth! in a nut shell
    Hello everyone (Merry Christmas),

Alright so my little feedback after using the new kflite plus for a couple of days now. It's superb as always with SM, it's built like a kayfun, vapes like a kayfun. The build screws are perfect on my unit, no problem. The oring on the extension part is a tad too big, it doesn't cause any issues though just aesthetically not perfect.
    I did purchase the mtl pro upgrade when I bought the tank and in my honest opinion, I do notice a difference for that tight MTL, to be clear not a big one but a small difference. If you really want to fine tune your vape below that 1,2mm I would recommend it. (I like my draw at around 1mm)
    Now looks wise, that new dome+ tank section looks amazing, I absolutely love it. I hope they sell it separately so I can purchase it for my KFL19. Special mention for the new figura drip tip, it's extremely confortable. When I first saw it on the SV Facebook page, I wasn't really interested (I love the K5-Prime drip tip personally) but then when I got the tank I started to use it out of curiosity and damn it's so good. I need to order a couple more.
    Flavour wise between the 19 and plus 21, no major differences. I tried some naturally extracted tobaccos and some custards and didn't really notice any flavour improvements. Where I did notice a slight improvement is in the draw, it's slightly smoother. It might well be because you're adjusting the air right under the coil.
    I mean at this point I feel like SM knows what a MTL kayfun is and how it should vape (let's not talk about the K5 without the reducers which was badly advertised in my opinion). As I said at the beginning it's a kayfun right, no big surprises here.

Now the big question ? Should you buy it if you have a KFL19 already ?
    If you like SM products and you have the money, the answer is easy right, YES.
    Now if you are happy with your KFL19 and aren't curious about trying the latest and greatest KF or don't want to spend the money, no you probably shouldn't buy it. You can always buy the little plus upgrade deck for KFL19 instead of buying the entire tank. The improvements alone aren't worth the entire tank upgrade.
    The KFL plus 21 is basically what the KFL19 should have been imo (I have been having issues with unscrewing/screwing in my plastic grub screw in my KFL19, never noticed it though. I adjusted it once, when I first set it up).

Have a great day everyone and Merry Christmas

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I have no idea what "authorized dealer" really means (not being a smart ars) but I've bought a lot of stuff from those guys and they've never given me pause. I'm sometimes surprised by some of the things they have on their site. I just bought a newly released DotLeaf as a Christmas gift for someone...I didn't even know they carried DotMod and here they are with a highly sought after new-release piece like that! (received it in record time, item is totally legit) :2c:
    It vapor dna an authorized reseller they are not on the list .. anyone know thanks for your reply

xxtigerxeyesxx

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2011
    Bridgeport
    I have no idea what "authorized dealer" really means (not being a smart ars) but I've bought a lot of stuff from those guys and they've never given me pause. I'm sometimes surprised by some of the things they have on their site. I just bought a newly released DotLeaf as a Christmas gift for someone...I didn't even know they carried DotMod and here they are with a highly sought after new-release piece like that! (received it in record time, item is totally legit) :2c:
    Nope don't take it that way as long as i can authenticate it through them was my concern not that it really matters with the way the industry is going these days just don't want to be that person paying 100 for a clone lol.. thank you for your reply

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Nope don't take it that way as long as i can authenticate it through them was my concern not that it really matters with the way the industry is going these days just don't want to be that person paying 100 for a clone lol.. thank you for your reply

I feel like VaporDNA has been around a long time...haven’t heard any bad news about them.

Ironically, Dicodes USA, on the other hand...well, they’re listed as an authorized dealer, but they have shown themselves to be a garbage company to enough people I know (here and elsewhere) that I wouldn’t shop from them, even with a stolen credit card!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    I'm sure it's not news to many here, but Burt's Bees Natural is a perfect lube for those pesky ill-fitting top cap/extension o'rings...and every other o'ring in your toppers. (thanks to the all mighty @qorax)

Thanks to Qorax, I’ve been using that stuff to lube my O-rings on tanks of all sorts, for years!

I also use it as a lube for any Steam Tuners kits, where plastic and metal thread together...speaking from mechanical experience, lubrication between plastic and metal is NEVER a bad idea!

gsmit1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2018
    Thanks to Qorax, I’ve been using that stuff to lube my O-rings on tanks of all sorts, for years!

I also use it as a lube for any Steam Tuners kits, where plastic and metal thread together...speaking from mechanical experience, lubrication between plastic and metal is NEVER a bad idea!
    This IS news to me. Which Burt's Bees product are we talking about here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread