Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Reactions: AstroTurf

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It's weird !. With various special editions i'd expect black and gold extension kits to match.

The one i posted is gold plated.

Yeah that would have been the thing, that would have made me click the buy now button. :|

I never understood why that because I live in the USA, that I can't buy from them directly. I know there have been several times that I would have done so. :unsure:

KAS

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The only reason I never bought one of those, is because they never made a black extension for it, even a gold one would have worked. I have to have the extension kit. :|

KAS

So you gave me a Red disagree because, they came out with this extension, that was never available anywhere but svoemesto, that I can never order anything from. That seems unfair, I guess I will just stop commenting on all of the ECF forums, if I am gong to get RED X's for something like this. :(

KAS

Edit to say: I am deeply offended by the Red X's, and I am very careful to never post anything that could possibly earn me one, just because I did not know something should not have earned me this.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
So you gave me a Red disagree because, they came out with this extension, that was never available anywhere but svoemesto, that I can never order anything from. That seems unfair, I guess I will just stop commenting on all of the ECF forums, if I am gong to get RED X's for something like this. :(

KAS
dont sweat him kas...

ive had him on ignore for a long time!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

KAS

Edit to say: I am deeply offended by the Red X's, and I am very careful to never post anything that could possibly earn me one, just because I did not know something should not have earned me this.
There is something offensive about a big red X isn't there? If it matters any, I tend to look down on the Xers and feel solidarity with the Xees. :)

Keep commenting away KAS! I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
That link does not work for me, I know that CDV never had them, or if they did I missed them. As far as I know I can't order from Sovemesto directly, because I am in the USA, that also may be why I can't view the page. :unsure:

KAS

FWIW at this point in time. It didn't work for me either. Got a big old German 404. The I switched to 'Europe' at the top right to the page and the product paged displayed OK.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
How a member interprets or translates a disagree is completely subjective. In this instance it was used instead of typing "i disagree that coloured extension kits aren't available". It was easier !. And for me to disagree about this would be correct. Isn't my fault Svoemesto don't post to the USA. Essentially, they are the ones giving you a big red X kas.

Sorry anyway, if it makes you feel any better !.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
How a member interprets or translates a disagree is completely subjective. In this instance it was used instead of typing "i disagree that coloured extension kits aren't available". It was easier !. And for me to disagree about this would be correct. Isn't my fault Svoemesto don't post to the USA. Essentially, they are the ones giving you a big red X kas.

Sorry anyway, if it makes you feel any better !.

Thanks, it does make me feel better.

KAS

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
You can order directly from Svoemesto. I had an out of warranty issue with my first prime. Threading on the 510 lost it's grooves. Had to go directly to Svoemesto, to get the piece. They did want pictures, serial numbers, etc due to so many clones out there. But very quick at getting the piece mailed out. Did take 2-3 weeks to get here (SLC, UT) if I remember right. If memory serves me right, I had to put in my address, pick UK for the country. And they manually had to change it to the US. Anyway, yeah hit em up. They should get back to you quickly. The other option is see if CDV, or Origin Vape can the piece, then have them mail it to you.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You can order directly from Svoemesto. I had an out of warranty issue with my first prime. Threading on the 510 lost it's grooves. Had to go directly to Svoemesto, to get the piece. They did want pictures, serial numbers, etc due to so many clones out there. But very quick at getting the piece mailed out. Did take 2-3 weeks to get here (SLC, UT) if I remember right. If memory serves me right, I had to put in my address, pick UK for the country. And they manually had to change it to the US. Anyway, yeah hit em up. They should get back to you quickly. The other option is see if CDV, or Origin Vape can the piece, then have them mail it to you.

That is really weird, that you cant just put in the USA. I wonder what is up with that. :?:

KAS

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
howd ga make out?

I'm guessing you're asking if i won or not. Someone bid in the last few seconds and won. The item sold for £89.27. My highest bid was £87.27.

kayfun prime | eBay

I'm glad actually. I was praying someone would outbid me. I'm getting a new one from Creme de vape in a couple of weeks. I'd prefer new to secondhand.

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread