Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
That doesn't explain how it's capacity magically changes from 2ml to 3.3ml.
I know nothing about the extension tanks, but do know ultem in some cases can be thinner than glass, so perhaps that can add some capacity? That's if there is not a chimney extension I guess. Was just looking at my prime and if the extension kit supplies a new tank section (again, no idea) could that have a chimney extension built into it? If so, that can accept a taller tank...just guessing here

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So I bought a 24mm nkfl off the ecf classys, the seller said he never even used it. It looks brand new, the post screws arent installed and neither is the nylon afc screw. Is this the way the 24 is shipped? I cant remember if my 22 had screws installed, but I believe the afc was.....or maybe I have forgotten and neither was?

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So I bought a 24mm nkfl off the ecf classys, the seller said he never even used it. It looks brand new, the post screws arent installed and neither is the nylon afc screw. Is this the way the 24 is shipped? I cant remember if my 22 had screws installed, but I believe the afc was.....or maybe I have forgotten and neither was?

Bridget told me the afc screw was not installed on her 24 either.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Bridget told me the afc screw was not installed on her 24 either.
The seller had a similar story to yours , also from origin vapes. He made the purchase, but they had no stock, he then had to wait a few months for the next batch and when he finally received it, he didnt like the looks and feel.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Isn't this what you are discussing? I bought mine from dicodes USA.
ac1e9b344bf5f67c3d4925a3aad4e221.jpg

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro TMO using Tapatalk

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

On my first edition 24mm the A/F screw was not installed nor the post screws. It looks like you bought a brand new one.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
On my first edition 24mm the A/F screw was not installed nor the post screws. It looks like you bought a brand new one.
Yep, brand new!! And for like a 25 percent discount.....sometimes you do get some good deals out there..

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You can order directly from Svoemesto. I had an out of warranty issue with my first prime. Threading on the 510 lost it's grooves. Had to go directly to Svoemesto, to get the piece. They did want pictures, serial numbers, etc due to so many clones out there. But very quick at getting the piece mailed out. Did take 2-3 weeks to get here (SLC, UT) if I remember right. If memory serves me right, I had to put in my address, pick UK for the country. And they manually had to change it to the US. Anyway, yeah hit em up. They should get back to you quickly. The other option is see if CDV, or Origin Vape can the piece, then have them mail it to you.

I am just wondering, do you know if they set you up an account, so that you can now just place an order from their shop now? :unsure: If that is the case I would consider doing that myself, there were several times over the last several years, that I would have ordered from them if I could have. :|

KAS

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I am just wondering, do you know if they set you up an account, so that you can now just place an order from their shop now? :unsure: If that is the case I would consider doing that myself, there were several times over the last several years, that I would have ordered from them if I could have. :|

KAS

Are you looking for these?? Kayfun PRIME Special Edition - PEI Tank Kit - SvoëMesto - Atomizers & Tanks

They are in stock and more coming in at the end of the month. I preordered another SP ED Prime.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Sorry guys, when I posted this I thought it was the nkfl thread

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
No not really, I am just wondering if he actually set up a account with them, I know he got warranty service, but did he actually get a account set up. :unsure:

KAS

If you are looking to set up an account with SM forget it. I tried several times as they had what I wanted in stock but not for sale in the USA. The only thing SM sent me was the new A/F screw for the nKFL.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Not totally clear on the previous posts but ... if you all are referring to the PEI kit for the Prime you simply remove the glass tank and top fill SS piece, install the PEI kit and you are done. There is no extra SS extension piece that comes with the PEI kit like the one that comes with the glass extension kit. I'm holding a PEI kit in my hand as I type.

I measured the thickness of these as one of you brought it up.
The yellow PEI tank section is 1.3mm thick.
A spare glass for a Prime is 1.4mm thick.

A Prime with the PEI kit holds exactly 3ml. I just filled one using an accurate syringe. It doesn't hold much more than a standard Prime. You are not extending the height of a Prime with the PEI kit.

The basic Prime, as I recall from posts of long ago, holds approximately 2.7-2.8ml. That info is somewhere near the beginning of this thread. With the PEI kit you are gaining 0.2ml capacity.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Not totally clear on the previous posts but ... if you all are referring to the PEI kit for the Prime you simply remove the glass tank and top fill SS piece, install the PEI kit and you are done. There is no extra SS extension piece that comes with the PEI kit like the one that comes with the glass extension kit. I'm holding a PEI kit in my hand as I type.

I measured the thickness of these as one of you brought it up.
The yellow PEI tank section is 1.3mm thick.
A spare glass for a Prime is 1.4mm thick.

A Prime with the PEI kit holds exactly 3ml. I just filled one using an accurate syringe. It doesn't hold much more than a standard Prime. You are not extending the height of a Prime with the PEI kit.

The basic Prime, as I recall from posts of long ago, holds approximately 2.7-2.8ml. That info is somewhere near the beginning of this thread. With the PEI kit you are gaining 0.2ml capacity.

The C 20 component (upper tank segment) isn't used with the PEI kit, which is the part that screws to the chimney. What holds the tank together when the PEI kit is installed ?. Does the PEI tank have a central thread ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread