Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
So the kayfun vape. I just didn't like it. Then I put my Berserkers away and only used the Prime and KFL19 for a few days.

Now I get it. I think it's all down to the way they wick. The wells are pretty big but there's little to no room to manoeuvre with wicking. It's a case of get it right and take the kayfun vape, which is a pretty saturated 'heavy' vape. There's little scope to tinker with that or it won't wick right. My Berserkers ya can tinker with the amount of cotton and get a tighter or looser vape, more or less flavour, even coil height affects the draw and vape.

I just didn't like that kayfun vape but after a few days it has just got to me. I like it now. So much so my Berserkers taste quite 'cottony' by comparison. I've even had to dilute my mixes a tad for the Kayfun. Who woulda thunk it.

That said I'm selling the Prime and have already ordered another KFL19. Just wanted to express my new found like of the Kayfun vape. I get it now.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So the Kayfun vape. I just didn't like it. Then I put my Berserkers away and only used the Prime and KFL19 for a few days.

Now I get it. I think it's all down to the way they wick. The wells are pretty big but there's little to no room to manoeuvre with wicking. a few days it a case of get it right and take the Kayfun vape, which is a pretty saturated 'heavy' vape. There's little scope to tinker with that or it won't wick right. My Berserkers ya can tinker with the amount of cotton and get a tighter or looser vape, more or less flavour, even coil height affects the draw and vape.

I just didn't like that Kayfun vape but after a few days it has just got to me. I like it now. So much so my Berserkers taste quite 'cottony' by comparison. I've even had to dilute my mixes a tad for the Kayfun. Who woulda thunk it.

That said I'm selling the Prime and have already ordered another KFL19. Just wanted to express my new found like of the Kayfun vape. I get it now.
These smaller Kayfuns (KM3, Prime, and K19) are more finicky to wick. But once you figure it out it's not hard. As for the Kayfun line, it's a matter of what fits your profile. The K19 is great for a very compact setup. The KM3 and Prime have a little larger profile but offer more features that some like. The KM3 and Prime have different geometries. All three have very similar MTL vapes. I'd be hard pressed to pick one over the other from a performance perspective.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So the Kayfun vape. I just didn't like it. Then I put my Berserkers away and only used the Prime and KFL19 for a few days.

Now I get it. I think it's all down to the way they wick. The wells are pretty big but there's little to no room to manoeuvre with wicking. a few days it a case of get it right and take the Kayfun vape, which is a pretty saturated 'heavy' vape. There's little scope to tinker with that or it won't wick right. My Berserkers ya can tinker with the amount of cotton and get a tighter or looser vape, more or less flavour, even coil height affects the draw and vape.

I just didn't like that Kayfun vape but after a few days it has just got to me. I like it now. So much so my Berserkers taste quite 'cottony' by comparison. I've even had to dilute my mixes a tad for the Kayfun. Who woulda thunk it.

Unfortunately alot of folks dont have the patience to persist in the wicking, so they move on to something a little easier. The kayfuns imo are tricky at first, as just a tad more or less wick has a big effect on flavor, also the same with density and lenght of tails, but like was said, once you dial it in, it's one of the best flavor vapes around....

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Kayfun Prime Nite DLC came back into rotation tonight :D

IMG_20190929_154439.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

Well, about time.

Last month I had one break off in a nKFL 24mm. The first screw went in fine. Then the next two I tried on the other hole wouldn't even start threading/screwing in. The next screw went in about 1/2 way with 'no trouble' then froze. I could screw it in or out ... it was stuck solid. I tried just a bit more force than I felt comfortable applying to back it out and 'snap' ... that was it.

Fortunately the vendor I bought it from had spare part# 8's in stock and I had the replacement part a few days later 'free of charge for the part or shipping'. Kudo's to Wicks and Wires in Canada for their service.

Then just 2 days ago I received another Prime for my stash. I had to try a couple screws before I got one to easily screw into the 1st hole. Then got 'lucky' and the next screw worked fine for the 2nd hole.

And yes, I'm talking about authentic products.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread