Cloupor 30W Box Mod OWNERS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
I'm already using it like a trigger finger with the button side of the mod facing away. It hurts because the button is just a small, 1/8" round "bb" that digs into my finger. It leaves an indention. I want a button with a flat (or flatter) surface.

the dreaded bb indentation...

here's my clouper clone w/ a mephisto @ 18 watts - still going strong - i believe this clone is either v.2 or v.3.... most likely v.2 from fluid vapes

the dreaded bb indentation.jpg

best regards!

tonyc :vapor:

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Nope, only pushing it hard enough to activate. Just did it now for 5 seconds. The bb-sized indention in my finger is visible for over a full minute afterwards.

i see your point! but i use my index and middle finger. the thumb would really bother me. i get the indents, too.

i have 3 sigelei 50w, and while the button is flat, for some reason, i think i have to squeeze it tighter. :facepalm:

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Just crossed 4 months of everyday use on my Round 1 v1...:vapor:

I'm right at the 4 month mark myself, using it daily. Maybe I'm just lucky, but at this point, I'd say it was a great purchase, despite it having most of the first issue quirks......Intermittent double-click to wake from sleep, fat 510 pin, No green light when charged, etc. None of these things sway me from thinking it was $70 well spent. :)

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I'm right at the 4 month mark myself, using it daily. Maybe I'm just lucky, but at this point, I'd say it was a great purchase, despite it having most of the first issue quirks......Intermittent double-click to wake from sleep, fat 510 pin, No green light when charged, etc. None of these things sway me from thinking it was $70 well spent. :)

Interestingly enough, my v1 from 101 has ALL the original quirks except it does have the green light when fully charged.:confused:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Can anyone tell me how I know what version of Cloudpor DNA30 I got? No logo, updated 510 pin, ordered from 101vapes 3 weeks ago.

They are a good vendor you have the latest version. I did a lot of googling for a few pic differences like the 510 connection a while back. I had the latest version when I ordered there a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread