Come play a Scratcher contest with SmokeStik...everyone wins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Click on the picture below to be taken to the scratcher page! Scratch to win! Hundreds of custom engraved kits are being given away and hundreds more regular kits. No purchase needed to play but you do need a valid email address to get your prize. If you win a kit go to SmokeStik.com and create an account so we can send you your prize . No strings attached! Engraved batteries are Pitbull or Hendu laser engraved with any 15 letters you choose!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea but least that one was free....LOL!

the problem is it's like a slot machine.....the more people that play the greater the next persons chance is of winning......so PLAY people....there really are prizes! We gave away 6 custom engraved kits the first day the newsletter went out....and another 6 regular kits....thats a lot of shwag!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
you want to hear something funny......Bill sent it to me to try before we put it up......and I swear the only conscious thoughts I was having were purely technical....is this thing going to actually work? and all of a sudden there is a square with a free kit! WOOHOO!!!!........um....wait a minute.....I can have a kit any time I want one.....LOL.....then I was actually disappointed when I didn't win :(

And I don't even gamble!!!! Ever. that's some powerful stuff. And pretty embaressing for a Buddhist.......we are not supposed to want anything...RFLMAO.....oh well....back to the meditation cushion.:nun:

pryan67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Illinois
yea but least that one was free....LOL!

the problem is it's like a slot machine.....the more people that play the greater the next persons chance is of winning......so PLAY people....there really are prizes! We gave away 6 custom engraved kits the first day the newsletter went out....and another 6 regular kits....thats a lot of shwag!!!

Yeah,but a slot machine doesn't work that way :)

Still a fun contest, even though I didn't win a kit (and I really need one :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread