The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Come play a Scratcher contest with SmokeStik...everyone wins!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. locke2121

locke2121 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2011
    Da South!
    I choose the Halligan

2. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Going to the Marines thread!!!!

Thanks lorikay :D

But still looking forward to the pitbull I won in the other contest!

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Its on the way Laura.....and it is going to look fantastic with that sterling silver lanyard. :) Oh and thank you for donating your other kit to the marines....I know some lucky guy or hopefully a girl....will sincerely appreciate your generosity. I will make sure it's included with the 50 disposable SmokeStiks we are sending to kids over in Afghanastan.

4. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

That is awesome sending the disposables - maybe you could send an equivalent $$$ of disposables vs. a kit that they may or may not be able to charge when needed??? Just a thought.

I am sending some juice and other accessories from my home stash that I don't use!

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    What ever we send I'll make sure to put a little note saying it's from you. And I think your right....disposables are probably better than one Hendu kit to fight over....LOL

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    !0% coupon here. :)

That's really generous of you Laura to send a kit (or equivalent in disposables) to a soldier!! And really generous of SS to have the contest and send the care package :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.