Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I live in Illinois and cannot wait to get out of here. The corruption, crime and taxes are insane.

I'll get hammered for saying it but anytime that you have one party control of the entire state for 50 to 75 years, you have major problems. Illinois has had Republican RINO governors a few times, but nothing changes. Republicans have not controlled the state for 50 years. I think Illinois is the most debt ridden state out of 50 states.

Durbin isn't going anywhere, he's part of the DNC machine. The ballots just went out for Democrat Senator Duckworth's seat, and they left off the Republican candidates name, so they halted the entire process.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I’m glad I stocked up when I did. I’d hate to pay the price they are asking now. Actually I’d probably just buy elsewhere before I paid that much.

If the electrons keep flowing to my freezers I have enough Nude Nicotine Armor to last until I'm 100.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I live in Illinois and cannot wait to get out of here. The corruption, crime and taxes are insane.

I'll get hammered for saying it but anytime that you have one party control of the entire state for 50 to 75 years, you have major problems. Illinois has had Republican RINO governors a few times, but nothing changes. Republicans have not controlled the state for 50 years. I think Illinois is the most debt ridden state out of 50 states.

Durbin isn't going anywhere, he's part of the DNC machine. The ballots just went out for Democrat Senator Duckworth's seat, and they left off the Republican candidates name, so they halted the entire process.
    After 38 years I finally moved out of IL in 1998. And those are considered the good ole days now. I mean, as corrupt as Chicago was they at least kept the place vibrant. The place has gone to hell with these lowlife politicians these days.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    After 38 years I finally moved out of IL in 1998. And those are considered the good ole days now. I mean, as corrupt as Chicago was they at least kept the place vibrant. The place has gone to hell with these lowlife politicians these days.

I'm 62 and moved out of the South Side of Chicago in 2017. I rarely go into Chicago. It is simply too dangerous. I am not bulletproof.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    If you want to read what some of the whistleblowers are saying, click on the link at the bottom.

I think after the last 2 years, the corruption of the FDA should be very apparent for all to see.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I think after the last 2 years, the corruption of the FDA should be very apparent for all to see.
    Hopefully, if the Republicans win back the Senate next month, Ron Johnson will get the report from the Reagan-Udall Foundation and exercise a little oversight.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hopefully, if the Republicans win back the Senate next month, Ron Johnson will get the report from the Reagan-Udall Foundation and exercise a little oversight.

Or at least get a Reply to the Letter that Sen. Johnson sent back on Nov. 21st 2016.

Johnson’s letter to the FDA can be found here.

Funny Thing about that Letter...

Not that it Raised Very Important Issues that has shown to be Right on the Money, Literally. Or that the FDA Completely Blew-Off old Ron and didn't even spend the time to reply with one of their Boilerplate Snow Job Replies.

No the Funny Thing is if Our Friend Ron is around in January, he can Re-Send that Letter from 2016 and he doesn't even need to Change who it is addressed to.

LOL

And the world looks just the same
    And history ain't changed
    'Cause the banners, they are flown in the last war

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Or at least get a Reply to the Letter that Sen. Johnson sent back on Nov. 21st 2016.
    But maybe this time he can shine a light on significant problems they find throughout the FDA, not just the CTP.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    But maybe this time he can shine a light on significant problems they find throughout the FDA, not just the CTP..
    Ron has been doing exactly that in other areas of the FDA's bailiwick as well. He's been all over the FDA for preventing doctors from treating Covid patients with anything that isn't immensely profitable to Big Pharma, and of course Big Media has completely suppressed this, going so far as to scrub official, congressional hearings from the most popular video site. So it seems to me that he's fully aware the FDA is not just captured, but utterly corrupt.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    FDA decisions are driven more by politics than science, but we already knew that, right?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    FDA decisions are driven more by politics than science, but we already knew that, right?

While I applaud the intervention it doesn't help those that don't care for tobacco or menthol flavors like myself. This is one of the reasons I have over 300 flavors in my stash. Lol

schismz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 2, 2010
    Seattle, WA

OMFG no!!!! You're gonna make me totally lose faith in the WEF, Soros, and for some reason I don't understand, that total dweeb Bill Gates, whom I only remember as making horrifyingly bad copies of what Steve Jobs was doing. Windows 3.1 vs. NeXT or even OS/X macOS... So, now he's dr. evil? What an odd role change. On the flipside the Xbox is super cool!

Pardon me, I meant to say losing faith in the FDA, CDC, the whole entire collection of 3 letter acronyms and so forth. I'm also very confused by the dementia patient they keep presenting as president in the reality tv show we're all trapped in ... he often doesn't seem to understand where he is, who he is, and he sees dead people... I wonder who writes the thoughts on the teleprompter he's trying to read, and the papers someone signs for him, gosh I hope I voted for them!

Um, apologies, I was just clearing my throat and all that came out. So you're saying the FDA is being disingenuous regarding vaping? That's extremely shocking.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Make them Ride the Lightning (my 1st album choice would likely get me sanboxed but it's the same difference :greengrin:).

I do believe we're thinking along the exact same lines (hence the "vague"). ;):laugh:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member