Do you expose yours in public? I feel shy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young V19

Dec 14, 2012
Sacramento
I have been getting to it, if I am outside or walking down the street, no problem. So me people have asked me about it and I found it a great moment to educate them about it, and give them a card from any one of the places I order from.

Inside is another story, I do still feel awkward about vaping inside. I am getting to it though, I started vaping at my work and will try it in other buildings as well.

I just feel like if we don't keep on getting vaping out to the people and educating them about it we might not have the widespread acceptance of vaping that we all want.

H_Houdini

Dec 5, 2012
States
I think it is a matter of personal preference and confrontational level if needed on that day! lol
I doubt I will use mine indoors where people are passing by, In a restaurant and @school/work YES.

As others said for the respectful few that are curious
it is a good time to educate them and thanks Young V19 for carrying the vendors cards idea, it will come in handy!

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
I vape in my work truck all day long where analogs have been forbidden. I usually vape in the restroom at work, but respect my coworkers and won't vape in the office, except when I'm showing fellow smokers how my ecig works. I don't have a problem vaping outside and have never been frowned upon, yet. I vape at the dog park and a few smokers who refuse to smoke at the park for the dog's health (but do it at home when fido is locked inside with them). I've turned a few of them on to ecigs. Saw one lady with a disposable the other day and congratulated her for trying to switch.

I have been getting to it, if I am outside or walking down the street, no problem. So me people have asked me about it and I found it a great moment to educate them about it, and give them a card from any one of the places I order from.

Inside is another story, I do still feel awkward about vaping inside. I am getting to it though, I started vaping at my work and will try it in other buildings as well.

I just feel like if we don't keep on getting vaping out to the people and educating them about it we might not have the widespread acceptance of vaping that we all want.

i always have a stack of vendors cards.

'interested?.....don't have time to go into detail...but visit here...you will not regret it'

hankhill

Dec 10, 2012
California
When I was a smoker I was overly courteous to non smokers because I did not want to expose them to my disgusting exhale. And a funny note is I could not stand anyone's second hand smoke even though I was a smoker! It absolutely repulsed me beyond smoker belief!

So I have the same philosophy with vaping even though it is less harmful. But if you think about it, your exhale does contain nicotine, how could it not? Your magical lungs do not absorb it all,

PSWAN

Dec 15, 2012
New Orleans
I feel fine smoking it wherever smoking is allowed or in the bathroom at work where its out of sight etc. I live in a very small rural town so many approach me with an oh you're trying to quit smoking? Kind of annoying, I've dressed my volt up to make it stand out since I'm vaping to vape. I like nicotine buzz, helps with anxiety, and I really like the act of smoking things (ex-pothead). Also love flavored smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread