Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
I buy a lot of stuff from there, but I'm leery on their juices. Not saying there's in fact something wrong with them though. Truth be told, I don't buy anyones juice. Once you go DIY, you'll have more juice than you know what to do with (hence why I vape as much as stated in my earlier post!)

EDIT: could just need a few days steeping time. Try it again in a week or 2. Though seeing as they are a reseller and not a manufacturer, it probly wont help. DIY is soooo freakin easy, if you want to try, there's tons of info on here. That's how I learned, just reading for a few weeks until I thought I had the jist, then bought some stuff and never looked back! I buy supplies probly twice a year, so my juice ends up costing me about $.03/ml.

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Now that is cute!! See, this is what I want to know.. what kind and where to snag!! :laugh:

I think dripping is too cool.. it really makes me happy, and well, I have friends I am trying to convert, and well.. seeing and tasting is believing!! :2cool:

Looks great, where'd you get it? What they have at my local brick and mortar just sits on top of the atty like the carts used to and doesn't cover it

I purchased my eBaron Dripper Pro from the House of Mods. Am quite excited to receive it.

It has a larger juice capacity than my current drippers.

- Andy

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I haven't yet had a successful dripping experience, but with about 15 new juices arriving this week, I sure would like to have a way to do a quick taste test...

I have some 510 atty's that are from my first setup, and got a couple drip tips.
My understanding is I just plunk 3 drops right on the coil, snap on the tip, and vape away, yes?
Any advice or suggestions on other steps to take - or explanations of why this sometimes doesn't seem to work?

It's possible I have a dead atty or two - I cleaned them all, but lost track of which one's might have been used for a while and which were basically new. Or should I ditch them and get a particular atty for this use (tasting new juices)?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Nothing at all wrong with 510 atomizers...

If you haven't used it before, make sure to blow out as much "primer" as you can.
Sometimes the atomizers have pretty much none, and sometimes they can have a lot, or anywhere in between.

A blown out 510 atomizer should take about 5 drops, but further refills should be about 3 drops.
But it does depend on the size of the drops, which also depends on the bottle, so this is just a loose rule of thumb.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Train2, Dc2 is right!! ;) but...

I haven't yet had a successful dripping experience, but with about 15 new juices arriving this week, I sure would like to have a way to do a quick taste test...

I have some 510 atty's that are from my first setup, and got a couple drip tips.
My understanding is I just plunk 3 drops right on the coil, snap on the tip, and vape away, yes?
Any advice or suggestions on other steps to take - or explanations of why this sometimes doesn't seem to work?

It's possible I have a dead atty or two - I cleaned them all, but lost track of which one's might have been used for a while and which were basically new. Or should I ditch them and get a particular atty for this use (tasting new juices)?

From what I understand.. always in the future, keep them with a bit of juice in them, so they won't dry out and give you a blow out..

I purchased my eBaron Dripper Pro from the House of Mods. Am quite excited to receive it.

It has a larger juice capacity than my current drippers.

- Andy

Will have to check that out too.. toys!!!! :laugh:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii

actually there is an art to dripping!
thats why so many stuck with carto's even if the flavor was not as good (carto tanks included).
There's definitely a learning curve...
i'll list the main factors, but imo you will get even better results (flavor and vapor) from an iGo L (if it comes with a premade coil/wick.. otherwise you are facing a diy coil building 101)... you will have to rebuild after the premade coil goes bad but that should last quite a while.
Either way here are the points.
1. Resistance to Power ratio: Ohms to volts/watts
Depending on what device you have, what voltage it puts out, and whether its a VV or VW you have to match resistance to power.
i.e.
3.7v unregulated devices (mechanical or semi mech) requires you use an LR atomizer.... Ohms ranging from 1.5 to 2.0 (or less for RDA's)
They use the power from the battery alone without boost.

A VV or VW (Vamo, Provari) will allow you to use LR and SR resistances.
SR = 2.3 to 2.8 Ohms and then you can vape from around 3.8 to 4.5 v or 8 to 10 watts.

2. Do not overdrip... flooding is worse than underfeeding; because you can always add more. If you flood, you should blow atty out from the connector end and start over.
New attys require a couple more drips (make sure you blow out any primer first).
2 -3 drips perfect on a clean atty.

3. Clean your attys at least every week; easy way; soak in cheap vodka or 91% alcohol for 15-20 minutes, swoosh around and blow out the connector side.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
thanks!
I (for now) am primarily interested in dripping as a SECONDARY method - I'm pretty happy with my clearo's...
But I do want to be able to drip for testing new flavors, or for a short spin with a flavor not in my tank right now, etc.
So I'm hoping to NOT get into rebuilding!
I have a whole collection of Ego batteries I'll be using. Probably getting a VAMO one of these days, but for the most part, dripping would be on a regulated battery.

Is there a simple, clean-it-and-reuse-til-shot-then-replace atty you'd recommend?

actually there is an art to dripping!
thats why so many stuck with carto's even if the flavor was not as good (carto tanks included).
There's definitely a learning curve...
i'll list the main factors, but imo you will get even better results (flavor and vapor) from an iGo L (if it comes with a premade coil/wick.. otherwise you are facing a diy coil building 101)... you will have to rebuild after the premade coil goes bad but that should last quite a while.
Either way here are the points.
1. Resistance to Power ratio: Ohms to volts/watts
Depending on what device you have, what voltage it puts out, and whether its a VV or VW you have to match resistance to power.
i.e.
3.7v unregulated devices (mechanical or semi mech) requires you use an LR atomizer.... Ohms ranging from 1.5 to 2.0 (or less for RDA's)
They use the power from the battery alone without boost.

A VV or VW (Vamo, Provari) will allow you to use LR and SR resistances.
SR = 2.3 to 2.8 Ohms and then you can vape from around 3.8 to 4.5 v or 8 to 10 watts.

2. Do not overdrip... flooding is worse than underfeeding; because you can always add more. If you flood, you should blow atty out from the connector end and start over.
New attys require a couple more drips (make sure you blow out any primer first).
2 -3 drips perfect on a clean atty.

3. Clean your attys at least every week; easy way; soak in cheap vodka or 91% alcohol for 15-20 minutes, swoosh around and blow out the connector side.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
its actually in case someone is using an HH357... at $25 a pop, its for a reason; might carry over to other attys but just to be safe.
Unless you want to blow out the atomizer through your drip tip, like I always do.

I'm still not sure why some people say to blow out through the connector end.
I did that for awhile, but it got old pretty quick.
:)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
thanks!
I (for now) am primarily interested in dripping as a SECONDARY method - I'm pretty happy with my clearo's...
But I do want to be able to drip for testing new flavors, or for a short spin with a flavor not in my tank right now, etc.
So I'm hoping to NOT get into rebuilding!
I have a whole collection of Ego batteries I'll be using. Probably getting a VAMO one of these days, but for the most part, dripping would be on a regulated battery.

Is there a simple, clean-it-and-reuse-til-shot-then-replace atty you'd recommend?
there's a ton but best to go to Dripping thread pasted here for what's good today (and cheap)... my favorite was from Vapage.com its a "hybrid" which is a 306 in a 510 body, bridgeless... I'd not go over 2.0 and my favorite was the 1.5 Ohm.
These are called "new spec Hybrid B/F atomizer"... at like $17 per 2/pak...
They are designed like the HH357 almost exact, except mass produced, and imo are more consistent (hh's can be finicky)... the B/F stands for bottom feeding, but pay that no mind... they work great for dripping!
The reason is their Uni hybrid is not "new spec" which is what you want....

I'm sure there at tons of others too, but this is a GREAT atty for drippers... best flavor from a conventional type atty imo... (next to the HH357)

Brantis

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Orange, Texas, United States
You know, I honestly didn't understand how anyone would like dripping when it came to vaping. However, I honestly don't think that my vaping life would be the same without it lol. I like the little bit of "ritual" that goes into it. Plus there are a lot of really inexpensive drippers coming out here lately and each seem to have their own caveats.

So, vaped on one setup for about 3 years, tank exclusive. Now I have 3 drippers that I rotate through, and one on the way. I think that if more people have it a try, they might actually like it.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
My eBaron Dripper Pro has arrived. What a treat this particular dripper is.
a2emyty8.jpg

- Andy . . . Don't let the Ciggieman getcha . . . Vape'em.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
You know, I honestly didn't understand how anyone would like dripping when it came to vaping. However, I honestly don't think that my vaping life would be the same without it lol. I like the little bit of "ritual" that goes into it. Plus there are a lot of really inexpensive drippers coming out here lately and each seem to have their own caveats.

So, vaped on one setup for about 3 years, tank exclusive. Now I have 3 drippers that I rotate through, and one on the way. I think that if more people have it a try, they might actually like it.

Im trying a dripper this weekend for the first time,ill be doing Halo juice,should be a treat,its the
510 Bridgeless Atomizer.

JBL-37

Banana's
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Washington State
My eBaron Dripper Pro has arrived. What a treat this particular dripper is.
a2emyty8.jpg

- Andy . . . Don't let the Ciggieman getcha . . . Vape'em.

I keep drooling over this thing... I have 8 different cheap rda's... I like dripping and not going anywhere soon, I think it's time to step up.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
well all of that is kewl.. :)

I did pick up a few other toys.. except I keep going back to what I started from.. Why?? just cuz.. :p:laugh:

I got a dripper from the empire mod (rebuildable, tempting me to snag the whole gizmo).. works on my ego!! YAY!!, I got ummm a tank, I can't get going.. wrong carto, I guess.. my sweet evode.. love that lil one.. and yet.. I still use the kanger 510 horizontal carto.. :vapor::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread