The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by breaktru, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would have added this to the Original eJuice Me Up thread but the thread has been CLOSED.

eJuice Me Up version 12.0.0.0 has just been released with 2 more flavoring lines added now totaling 7.

[​IMG]

2. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up. Love this calculator.

3. breaktru

Thanks boomer, glad I could be of service.

4. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    Looks really nice, wish there was a version to run on my ipad.

5. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I'm confused as to why the original thread would be closed? I'd think it would make a better sticky than a closed thread?

6. breaktru

Maybe one day

7. breaktru

Thanks Hoosier not sure why either.

8. mayamason

mayamason Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    Thanks for this, I use this all the time. The addition of two extra lines for more flavoring is awesome.
    :toast:

9. vernhall

vernhall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    United States
    Thanks much for posting this!!

10. breaktru

New version 12.2.0.0 has been released!
    Red warning text added for PG and VG when ratios are indicating a minus amount.
    There has always been a pop-up warning but I felt an additional warning was needed for the few that have disregarded the pop-up warnings.
    New recipes also added. If you have it installed already, setup will do an update only.

11. psycheval

psycheval Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2013
    Forget
    Great app. I run it on Windows and Linux both. Does everything I need a calculator to do, except 3 more flavor slots. Can we get 10 flavor slots? May not be enough others that will use that many. Just a suggestion. I'd get to quit putting flavors in the notes then, lol. Thanks for the app!

12. FFAD214

FFAD214 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2013
    Jacksboro, TX
    Just updated. Thank you!!! I use your app all the time with great results :D

13. breaktru

Happy to hear it runs well for you on Linux too. I'm assuming you are using Wine with Linux.

All suggestions are welcomed and thank you for your input. Perhaps a future update will accommodate additional flavor lines. In the mean time you can put two flavors on one line. As an example, for the Flavor Name you can detail "Orange 2% - Peach 2%" and for the amount box put 4%. When adding the flavors you would split the result. Of course that would only be easy to do when the two flavor percentage were equal.

14. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Actually I just downloaded 12.2.0.0 is that newer then the release 12.0.0.0 you mentioned at the top of the thread? By the way this is the first time using it and I'm liking it alot.

Edit: Opps disregard the verson confusion missed your post later in the thread. But still like it a lot:)

15. psycheval

May 12, 2013
    Forget
    Man I figured you had found this. I'd have said more about it than I have if I'd known. I mentioned it a few times but will start doing it more. This is the best desktop calc out there. There is nothing really you could want one to do that this one doesn't. I play with lots of apps and OS's. Basically from putting data on the HDD at install all the way through to standard desktop apps in every Windows from 98 to 8 and so many Linux flavors you can't count them. This is a really good app. I don't say that about many.

Yes breaktru it's Wine. When it's not broke. Testing does that pretty often.

16. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Actually up until now I've been using an online calculator. Kinda sucked when the internet went down:)

17. breaktru

For future upgrades and installs. You might want to check the version history and decide whether the latest update is worth installing.
    See: EJMU version history

18. psycheval

May 12, 2013
    Forget
    You put it out there man and I'm gonna run it. Versions mean there's a new christmas gift to me. I wouldn't care if it said Alpha1 at the end.

19. mymares

mymares Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Jax, FL USA
    Thank you for all the work you have done to make the calculator..:D I just downloaded it and all the recipes are there too! I have been vaping for 6 months now and finally going to try DIY..

20. myxomatosis

myxomatosis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    KC
    Excellent! Cheers man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.