eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
I think this version has a bug. I was making a no nic recipe for flavor testing. It is telling me to add 10 ml of my 100 mg VG nic base, but the recipe is for 50/50, no flavor, no nic. It should tell me to add 5 ml PG and 5 ml VG, but NO nic. I can work around it by setting the nic base strength to zero. At that point, it says to use 5 ml PG and 5 ml VG.

ejmu.jpg
ejmu2.jpg

Sorry the screen shots came out so small...

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I too am a MAC user and would love to have a MAC version. However, my work-a-round is that I run virtual box (free) with an older version of windows 7 (I had laying around). Your current version seems to run perfectly in my virtual windows box. I've only had it loaded now for about 15 minutes but will play around with it this week as I'm almost out of my DIY juices.

Thanks breaktru :)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have saved my recipies on a previous version.....if i down load this version does it keep these items and just add the new code to the previous version?

After the upgrade/installation, your recipes will still be there in the new version

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
HELP!!!! I have tried downloading this calculator five or six times and can't get the calculator to come up. I tried it on my cell phone, and it says cant open file. On desktop I was able to get far enough along if I used IE that it allowed me to go through the set up wizard but that's it. I dont know what a zipfile and all the other lingo means, but I've got to be doing something wrong. I really want this calculator. Can anyone help a computer idiot get this thing installed

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I just downloaded this app a few days ago. I've used it a few times for my juices and really love all the functionality. The only problem I have is that I saved my basic info as the default.rec and it never loads it when I open the app. It keeps all the amounts it was initially set for.

Did you click on Safe As Default in the File drop down? I just checked it out and worked for me.

eta: Make sure you replace the existing file

Last edited:

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I fought trying to get this thing downloaded for two hours, and finally got so frustrated I shut my computer off. Evidently thats the part I was missing because next time I turned computer on there was my shortcut, ready to be opened. Diy supplies are on their way, and now that I have the best calculator up and running I am stoked and ready to get started!!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread