Eleaf Lemo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Get a Lemo Drop , if looking for great flavor. It has it's pitfalls though, smaller tank size, kinda wonky airflow control, bottom fill. But the flavor is fantastic, mtl drip tip and can be had very cheap . :vapor:
I looked at all the LEMOS and got the LEMO2 based on recommendations here on this board; not on the you tube reviews. I do watch them a lot for wicking and coiling guides though. I've nothing against any of the LEMOS, this just fits better as my driving amd working tank.

Fill it and wick it correctly, never leaks. Decent size tank only wish it was bigger ( not smaller ). Easy air flow adjustments, and its top fill. All those things were wins for me; and you can't beat the price for something one really likes.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
As long as your happy that's all that matters! I am a flavor chaser and like the short tank. I'm happy you found a tank that fits the bill for you.:thumb:
Thanks bigbob2322! I agree 100%, we are all here to find something satisfying that helps us get off and stay off the stinkies :)

Reactions: bigbob2322

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Nice to find a Thread about the Lemo 2! As I Pulled My Lemo's & Lemo 2's out Recently!

I put my Lemo's & Lemo 2's aside for Trying Many New Tanks. Just took my Lemo's & Lemo 2's out again Last Week. I filled 3 of My Lemo 2's with My Three All Day Vapes & My 4 Black Lemos with other Fav Liquids. I wanted to compare the Lemo 2's to the New Tanks I acquired in the last 9 months or so & just enjoy the Great Vape from the Lemo's. Good to see a Thread like this to bring New Life with My Experience with My Lemo 2's!

Skully {:{}

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I love my Lemo2. Trying to keep things simple and stay focused. I have the Lemo2 single coil to build for, and now I have a Hannya postless RDA that I just built my first dual clapton coils for.

The Lemo2 better flavor so far, the Hannya is like a meat smoker that's been smouldering all day :) I will use the LEMO as my work, commuting, and traveling atty; the Hannya will be for when I get to a stopping point and feel like lighting up a big ol stogey :)

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
My Lemo 2 is out for delivery this morning. Thanks for all the tips on wicking, filling, and working around the issues. Coming from a Kayfun background, this should be a piece of cake to build and use.
Yes it should be real easy for you. I am going to try a floating wick on mine this weekend just for the fun of it.

Andrew Cutler

Jan 9, 2016
24 Gauge Kanthal, 3mm diameter screwdriver, 5 single wraps, vertical spaced coil, leads trapped under the screw heads, .46 ohms. Japanese organic cotton, threaded in between the top lead and the coil, then wrapped around once, the opposite sides going to the opposite juice holes. Wrapped the same direction the chimney threads on. It looks like the whole juice well is filled with cotton. Tuck the cotton down from the top so that the coil has nothing above it. 26 watts on a Istick TC60. I cannot even describe how much better this is than a single horizontal coil of the same build. Huge, thick clouds with a heavy taste on the inhale and exhale. I can't put it down. It does kill the battery in short order and sucks the juice but, my goodness, the search is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: DHolly

darknecrotic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Columbia, SC
    www.caraudioinc.com
    Still my favorite tank.
    -Drilled out the airhole a little.
    -Milled out the juice channels, comparable to the Monster V3.
    -Thinner padded o-ring for better wicking.
    jXWvzk5.jpg

g2ALw1i.jpg

Skullman

~ Membered ~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2013
    South Sound Lahar Zone
    Hey dms25: I know I'm coming in late on this but for Future Reference and the Folks Drifting through you can get Partss through FastTech. I got some Replacement Clear Glass and Colored Glass to Match Mods. All your O-Rings can be found just have to take measurements and find on FT. The Screws can be sourced Locally or go on Amazon! Just a little work and time your set!

Only downside I see is that there are no replacement parts available. I could order a Subtank and get loads of O-rings, bases & glass tanks. What to do?

Maybe 1 Subtank and replacement parts + two Lemo2's!

we87

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    DFW, TX
    Question: do any of you guys have connection issues? I have a few different lemo 2s and the positive pin doesn't always make connection with the base properly resulting in my mod thinking there's no tank. Happens between like five different lemos and five different mods. Sometimes they connect, and sometimes they don't. I've tried adding an oring to the pin to help it not screw in as much and that seems to help. Any better ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 2, 2013
    St. George, UT USA
    Question: do any of you guys have connection issues? I have a few different lemo 2s and the positive pin doesn't always make connection with the base properly resulting in my mod thinking there's no tank. Happens between like five different lemos and five different mods. Sometimes they connect, and sometimes they don't. I've tried adding an oring to the pin to help it not screw in as much and that seems to help. Any better ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we87,

As far as I know that is the best method.

It was originally posted by "The Kiwi". I use the same method you stumbled on and it works for me and has continued to work.
    It might be nice if you could get a piece of rigid plastic tubing and slice a thin piece off and use that instead of the o-ring but I was not able to find anything the right size.
    That said the O-ring fix has worked for a lot of folks and seem to hold up very well.

Conclusion if it is working for you just accept it as a valid fix and try not to worry about it. :thumbs:

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    I've got 4 of them, been using these since it first came out. Prior to that I was using the Lemo original but Lemo 2 is a BIG improvement! Just ordered a few others (Serpent++) to try but been there and done that and continue to go back to Lemo 2.
    I've been very pleased until I drop them. Usually a pair of pliers or hard hit to the bottom puts it back in line or replacing an O ring

Currently, I've got one leaking and can't fiqure out why! Is there an issue from dropping or fix for leaking I've missed? I've replaced coil and re wicked with no luck!
    Any suggestions?

FYI
    Ordered a 10 pack of colored glass replacement tanks for $4 off ebay for those dropin days.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2013
    South Sound Lahar Zone
    Hey DHolly: I remember You from one of the Nicoticket Threads. (Atlanta maybe?) The Colored Glass can sure Bring together the Mod and Tank. I have Four Black Lemo's with Matching Glass to their Respective Color CoolFire IV Mod it Really does Look Nice! I have Colored Glass for My Lemo 2's but to me it just doesn't look as Good as the Black Tanks!?? Plus they are on Mini Bombers in Earth Tones I might just go Smoked Glass on the 2's?

I had Leak and a Connection issue with one Lemo 2 Tank but I messed around with it Changing Seals. The Seal on the Coil Stopped the Leak and the Connection Problem Cleared! I haven't dropped one that hard so I don't know? But the Seal Replacement did the Trick for me! Good Luck with it!

I've got 4 of them, been using these since it first came out. Prior to that I was using the Lemo original but Lemo 2 is a BIG improvement! Just ordered a few others (Serpent++) to try but been there and done that and continue to go back to Lemo 2.
    I've been very pleased until I drop them. Usually a pair of pliers or hard hit to the bottom puts it back in line or replacing an O ring

Currently, I've got one leaking and can't fiqure out why! Is there an issue from dropping or fix for leaking I've missed? I've replaced coil and re wicked with no luck!
    Any suggestions?

FYI
    Ordered a 10 pack of colored glass replacement tanks for $4 off ebay for those dropin days.

Reactions: DHolly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread