Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hiya,

So I came to the point where I would like to get myself a MTL rta and I need your help on choosing the right one for the beginner as I am :) I am doubting between the Hastur Mini, innokin Ares or Vapefly Galaxies. Do you have any experience with any of those rta's? Or would you recommend a different one for a beginner?

Important for me is good airflow options and optimal flavor !

Thank you!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hiya,

So I came to the point where I would like to get myself a MTL RTA and I need your help on choosing the right one for the beginner as I am :) I am doubting between the Hastur Mini, Innokin Ares or Vapefly Galaxies. Do you have any experience with any of those RTA's? Or would you recommend a different one for a beginner?

Thank you!

The Siren v2 has been discontinued in the 22mm, so you'll want to go with the Hastur Mini..

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hiya,

So I came to the point where I would like to get myself a MTL RTA and I need your help on choosing the right one for the beginner as I am :) I am doubting between the Hastur Mini, Innokin Ares or Vapefly Galaxies. Do you have any experience with any of those RTA's? Or would you recommend a different one for a beginner?

Thank you!

For your first RTA you want one that is easy to throw a coil in, and easy to wick.

You have enough to think about, without worryng about getting your wicking right to avoid leaking or dry hits. Go through the various mtl RTA threads in this forum on each RTA you like, and read if people are having any trouble with that RTA. If not, then it's a goodie.

I'd suggest adding the ehpro true mtl rta to your list - perfect flavour and people are having no problems building or wicking it.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2018
    it doesn't get any simpler but the airflow in underengineered
    $10.79 SXK Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

better airflow tuning with inserts but more parts. My second favorite. The linked kit comes with all of the options... all tank sizes and all airflow inserts. You can also get smaller kits that come with less options if you prefer.
    $14.90 Dvarw MTL V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Elegant design. More parts than the others but if you know what you are doing then none of them are complicated. My personal favorite.
    $18.85 YFTK Prime Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Hiya,

Thank you!

I have Vapefly Galaxies and it is one of my worst RTA ( I have more than a dozen different RTAs)...It is pain to properly wick and range of air options range from very tight to very, very Berserker like tight...If you like a little loser draw it is not possible...flavor is... average.

If range of air flow option is very important to you Dvarw with extra air flow inserts can provide very wide air flow range MTL and at the same time very good if not excellent flavor. Authentic Dwarv is very expensive but cheap Chinese clones work as good and cost much, much less. For me (because I like loose MTL ) nothing is better than Chinese clones of EVL Reaper V3 and Hussar ProjectX (by the way authentic was designed and made in Poland). Those three RTA plus Dogystyle are my most often used RTAs.

RjXuTMF-MxtqKoMZq99mjRrT5yUpthM_p6AOW_nRBYeiz4aHRZXAiC3GPz6xJlKtJXs3LOigsE9GW_VsRH5fa0dl1fFKfiGK1HLxla9CNNPFdVpTAxSKvALGL-PuXo-UqhyOmZv6hJpwjh32G8Joq7usvt4tnwJ2_7lpHNvBvJMLHh6Fin_mop2FJc3p0_WPF8Xk1dKGRgG4UAdRjkz8rrX_Zuz-Ic1S7KGzXxPCOI1AD4YyQ3hovz5WB_c5Pdu_xZ47ANyBVb0n7j1Py-B71apnhsy91xagvR3I5pZFTpIcvG7I-X2CtQ_9LcK55JrG8q9n8qLdPZyd21oa2Jz4l22eZi9hgWnRhLqjqOLj-yRGn8_Kkk76jhjbYHL0Z9Ph_-xKZ2XmW60XNL1ZS2DA_2_GjwLeOIVFD2SevPQgTtQH7667Un3lciDOubwQlBRD_um9QFmZAwMIzEgB8eRT3o301wgdbqATGe3Mz7DTD11gW7AMmu8Gt6UUUT8YpkFySnvhwnDvrzFDLY2DJM-qLTL8VkDYguY-Uh4b7FXIWS6JDSTaT6T5ed2rI2BhhKjLarbvS6bVAPK2jV_y4FGs8KQv2CgY0tZQM7tiJvI0sALg7BGG5bdjlX8dTh66RcjLiwosjSKwOwZUEHHhVTkUfSMgXGX-p_g=w744-h977-no

dSnG1NH_nhLDQXCYg96KuekS_0dOtlh0e98hNWM7iNQBh66hPHfo5Xu-7TBYgVnNsAJkI69XlCqGh-Z4MGWcWWHif9XrCInLZuOYYG_rzo-3YXhLBrGNxHjGmdDJxq0OiDQ4-wofiWiSP5k4M5_QU6jXISrEm64Q_Oet-uy5S6CWyIl-oxS2PUtd_R0cPXJl7SRrHDUuTsI7Ac5Mo9tI69pzX5klBeqhWo-X8eljl_qFVZ1kZv_uTwc81alYq_NEm0pepM9bfjLrdLhhEE82crapztSyjTpd8nCWpYLaSw8XdcYCRRnbKZhK1-BAKOOklLBAyh2dapD4RHPACiJCulbQCw-y0m8IFdz-UKLUX59fXl7Zc4yzGpl_aduZiugxgYt-GAX1UM0_qJePtKaDVfOPrtSqkmc_MKEKIhm6z8OqF42Sl8ilFN5jKcf2T70-ZkvcnZQj0CCn9XLviHJqXsP5LpcUFC0JMZ3AV03iMZo5HvY6myPYPm37jtc1G9ELpsaNTWhQq0cTqAn2lFDum9QO5WFij6ORLNZjmWi_jq9MikpTH6x58_prSkxpNLi8_DerxsGHVN9Z-KTKyS296HTOIIX4POl9ermQO6SS-Lh3A4I_XXrJo_qmxh25jWz1KF0bZ9YULc4vGFhC_A8hdj3WKuxsXGI=w661-h977-no

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hear a lot of good stuff about below one as well, very cheap, but proper clone:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10028365/6353800-sxk-doggystyle-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank

Anyone has experience with this one?

Some opinions from the forum:

I love it , it's like a mini Digiflavor Siren

Small MTL rta?

^^^ link

i have SJMY Doggy Styled RTA, replaced my old ehpro kayfun lite

Closest RTA to a Nautilus Mini?

^^ link

3) My favorite RTA is the Siren V2. I recently built a Doggy Style RTA and I am really enjoying the flavor from that, as well.

Anna

Win Vapefly Horus, An Aesthetic RTA with Outstanding Flavor

^^ link

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread