Get your FREEBIE - FACES of VOLT Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeyblunts

Apr 9, 2013
latham
IMG_20130409_215225_935.jpg

I love electronic cigarettes! I feel so much healthier and better about my life without all the tar and other carcinogens, not to mention the smell and social stigma from real cigarettes. Thank you smokeless image!

photo.jpg
Started vaping a week ago and love it. Havent touched an analog in almost a week with no plans to. After researching a little, decided that the Volt from Smokeless Image was the way to go and I have been loving it since it showed up! I can already breathe better and my wife doesnt mind if I vape anywhere as long as its healthier than smoking. Thank you Smokeless Image!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

GoodVibes

Mar 14, 2013
Illinois
image.jpg

I just love my new volts. Received a spinner and a 78 mm and have not put them down since. Lol. I have put down analogs though. Absolutely love my new volts. Got my 78 for the office and my 900 mah spinner while im out and about and at home. Im am absolutly hooked on volt. Thanks again for making such great products.

Last edited:
4_17 028.jpg

OMG! Is all I can say about the Volt products. I am a graphic designer who works at there desk for 12+ hours a day and the Volt passthru in combination with the Ce3 bottom coil carts have absolutely been a GAME CHANGER for me! The passthru obviously performs great being that it never loses charge and has a sealed end in case the dreadful leak ever occurs preventing you from damaging your device. This may not seem like a big feature to some out there, but those who use passthu's and fill there cartos frequently may relate if they have ever used one with a hole in the center.

The most exciting part of my order was the CE3 bottom coils available on the site. The flavor and vapor produced is unmatched by anything on the market in my opinion. I have read reviews about leaking and have encounter minor leaks myself. One of five would drip from the battery end, hence the reference to the sealed battery cap being a great feature above. However, I quickly learned that the culprit of the leak was not the device. It was actually the juice that I put in it. I realized this after a few refill actively wiping the battery end every few vapes when I grew tiresome of the problem still persisting. Out of frustration, upon refill I used a different juice and literally have not experienced a drip problem since.

It did not make much sense to me because all of my juices are 100% Vg so are considered pretty thick. But there must be another ingredient in this juice that doesn't suspend well in a vacuum. Thank you for carrying such great products and I can say that MON2T3R VAP3 will be a Ce3 user FOREVER!

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
volt.jpg

I just love my Volts from Smokeless Image!! I can carry them discreetly in my pocket of my jeans or jacket and vape in places I surely could not smoke in! I do have a sweet tooth and just love the sweet flavors!! And the best part...... after about 10 days of vaping the mint, menthol & vanilla I decided to light up a real cigarette and Oh my goodness, it was Absolutely Awful!! It tasted like I was smoking burning paper!!! I had to just put it out!! I was so happy and amazed at how disgusting a real cigarette tasted to me. I consider that a huge success as I had smoked heavily for 30 years!! Needless to say my family was so very happy for me! Thanks Smokeless Image!!

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
This is exactly what is so fantastic about vaping and Smokeless Image makes it so easy to start! :toast:

View attachment 200715

I just love my Volts from Smokeless Image!! I can carry them discreetly in my pocket of my jeans or jacket and vape in places I surely could not smoke in! I do have a sweet tooth and just love the sweet flavors!! And the best part...... after about 10 days of vaping the mint, menthol & vanilla I decided to light up a real cigarette and Oh my goodness, it was Absolutely Awful!! It tasted like I was smoking burning paper!!! I had to just put it out!! I was so happy and amazed at how disgusting a real cigarette tasted to me. I consider that a huge success as I had smoked heavily for 30 years!! Needless to say my family was so very happy for me! Thanks Smokeless Image!!

ktulu909

Sep 27, 2011
Louisiana
I've been a smokelessimage.com customer from the minute I decided to quit smoking. The product selection, the prices, the quality and customer service are second to none. This is a company that delivers quality products AND listens to the customer, which is rare these days. I vape at home, at work and even out in the the club.

From the original volt, the personal charging case, the cartomizers to the, X2,the spinner and the T3 the products can't be beat. You've looked all over the web and now you can finally stop. The products from smokelessimage.com are all you will ever need.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366507968197.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366507968197.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
9218f91478e0_bd535919-b8af-4dcb-890b-2047d00f7643.jpg I had locally purchased another brand of e-cig in the 808 configuration. I found that Smokeless Image is the most reasonably priced and highest quality internet vendor of 808 vaping equipment. I did not have to switch and start over. With their Nano Clearomizers I can have many flavor options available without a large investment.
I do not know how long I will be vaping, but I do know that I don't want to go back to smoking. Why invest more than five hundred dollars, under such conditions? SI meets the needs of the beginner, and continues to meet the needs of the intermediate level vaper.

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
posted for: abracadebra

testimonial
my dad worked for a cigarette company with many sample packets,laying around the home...at age 10...I stole my first puff..with dad none the wiser...I was taking ciggys to school...so I was hooked at a very young age.. by age 20 i had a 25 to 30 per day habit....by this time my dad had quit the job and ciggys....he was always nagging me to quit...i had no desire to...but with a nagging cough and father...i was worried...july 3rd 2012....my house mate was selling his dads old wheel chair..a man arrived, he noticed i was smoking...and said....hey check this out...i was amazed...this little black tube...with a blue light...he told me...it was a VOLT ecig....I just had to try it....I started on the 65 and 78 batts....with many batts on charge....I went to the x2 batts for longer life...when smokeless image ,released the spinners and T3s...I really found what I was looking for....my dad is so happy with my new habit...my morning nagging cough has gone...may I say in my nearly 10mths of vaping..smokeless imagine have looked after me very well...whenever ive had any issues..they are very kind, helpful, quick to reply....I love this ECF forum....so much information and kind folks...willing to help with all sorts of good advice to keep you on track...happy cheers Debra
Debra.jpg

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
posted for : Wilklyng

Testimonial:
About 4 months ago, my dad stopped smoking after 50 years. However, he had a stroke 3 months ago. A few weeks later - stubborn as always - he was up and fresh again. Meanwhile, he decided to start vaping because he was afraid to fall back on cigarettes and the pipe after having had a stroke. I figured if my dad could quit tobacco after 50 years, I could too after 14 years.

img20130507105750.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread