Get your FREEBIE - FACES of VOLT Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
XgAtRhh[1].jpg

I've been a smoker for 15 years, and have been trying to quit off and on for the past 7 or 8 years. I go for a period of time, then relapse, then try again, then relapse. This past year I made a lot of a big changes in my life. I bought a farm, got engaged, lost almost 60 lbs ... the only thing that I could not change was my smoking habit. I can't remember what made me look into it again but I thought I'd give e-cigs another shot (I tried them back in '08 ... it was a bad experience). I did a bit of research and found nothing but stunning customer service reviews for Smokeless Image. While it seemed doable to source a lot of parts from other vendors, having a solid kit under one label was important to me, as was something that resembled a cigarette (I planned on using it at work and didn't want to draw a lot of attention). I bought an auto battery starter kit and fell in love with the simplicity of it. My old e-cig from '08 had separate cartridges and atomizers, so the idea of a carto was pretty awesome. Not long after I got a manual battery and some CE3s. I've been stepping down my nicotine level and am at 6mg, and plan on my purchases next month being 0mg. I hope to keep buying my main hardware from Smokeless Image. Thanks for the great products, the great customer support, and for helping me find a way to give up that one thing I couldn't get rid of on my own. Cheers!

EDIT: Pardon my bedraggled look. Working a full time job and running a farm. My appearance at 2am isn't a top priority. Haha.

senseofnickels

May 7, 2013
Texas
20130507_195319.jpg 20130507_195323.jpg 20130507_195329.jpg 20130507_195507.jpg

I had smoked for a while (notice, past tense :) ) and knew for about as long that I needed to stop. As I'm sure goes for many people, I thought I had control over the smoking. After several failed attempts at quitting, I reluctantly realized I wasn't. I had tried a few vaporizers before, but it never was something I thought could work. About two weeks ago, I took a very serious oath to myself and a few other significant people in my life to quit smoking, knowing that making such a promise would put myself in a challenging place. I'd have to betray some of the most important people in my life to pick up another cigarette, and I knew that when I made the promise. I did that intentionally. I'm happy to report that I haven't touched another one since that promise! But the days following it were tough. Hardest test I've ever put on my own willpower. I decided that I would do whatever it took to keep those urges away, so I started lurking around ECF and tried to learn more about e-cigs and find a good, respected brand to try. I decided on giving the Volt from Smokeless Image a shot, after reading others' reviews and a lot of research.

I've said it before, but I think that nicotine gets too much of the blame when it comes to addiction. For me, smoking had been a convenient way to step aside from whatever was troubling me. To catch a breather (ironic pun, if you will?) and relax for a moment. That habit, or ritual, was just as addicting for me, and I found that when I was in those situations again was when I craved one the most. The Volt has not only given me a means to keep that habit, but has made it so much more convenient! I have to say, quitting the regular old cancer sticks was really difficult, but I'm thankful for having a forum like this and a product like the Volt to help me through it. And now that I've had some time with this device, I can't imagine ever looking back! It truly has changed my life and given me a new lease on it.

Now I've just gotten my hands on a pack of CE3 clearos and am looking forward to trying out lots of different flavors and keeping that old habit out in the cold away from me!

Thanks!

vplizajane

May 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
trying this again!!! i REALLY hope it works this time!!

image.jpg

i started smoking ("casually", of course) back in high school ... the family of one of my close friends owns a vineyard and most of my friends worked at the winery throughout the end of high school and over the summers; because we were so "cool", we would go out, buy cigars, drive whatever was leftover in the sample bottles of wine back to one of our houses, and basically waste away our time drinking and smoking. of course old habits die hard, and i found myself carrying my cigar smoking "habit" to college with me - and being something of an attractive girl smoking cigars at a school where the student body was at the time ~80% male (one of the top 20 schools in the country) got me a lot of attention ... so the cigar smoking continued ... more and more regularly, of course!! as time went on and stress from school as well as a host of previously undiagnosed severe, chronic health problems increased, so did my smoking habit - i started smoking cigarettes and cloves and of course cigars of every kind - as much as possible (i remember my first marlboro menthol 100 as if it were yesterday - i was on summer break my first year away at college and my younger, chain-smoking friend took me outside to try a cigarette after a mindless self-indulgence show which happened to have landed a few hours after an appt with my neuro-ophthalmologist - the stress release with that first cigarette was magical and i found myself chasing that feeling for many years thereafter....). fast forward to now: mid-late 20's, dealing with some EXTREMELY severe health problems (namely the problems of and relating to a very rare genetic autoimmune type of vasculitis) to the extent that i literally cannot function day-to-day without unlimited assistance from others - i found myself smoking up to 3 packs a day trying to deal with the stress of my "life" ... and of course, ironically, making myself even sicker with all the smoking. on my way home from an er room visit last month after an ra infusion gone VERY WRONG (vasculitis, phlebitis, cellulitis) i decided enough was enough and had my parents (who, of course, had to drive me) take me to the nearest gas station to pick up a blu starter kit. i got home, got it up and going, and it did, initially, help. however, soon i got more than a little frustrated with batteries that died in 15 minutes and blowing through $15 in cartos every other day. after some extensive research online - much of which was done on these forums -as well as a LOT of trial and error with other brands (v2 and njoy among others) i found smokeless image and the many glowing reviews of the volts. i immediately ordered one of the starter kits with 2 x 78mm sealed auto batteries - order was made very late fri night and my order was waiting for my when i got home from a dr appt monday morning!! i was so extremely pleased with the quick shipping i was almost afraid the product could not possibly live up to the speed ... boy was i wrong!! i have since (almost a month) been exclusively using my 2 volts and quit the analogues almost completely (i have gone from 3 packs a day to ONE A WEEK!!!) and even with heavy vaping, i have not had even one instance in which even one of the batteries has started to lose power on me!! despite my lingering health issues, i LOOK and FEEL healthier ... i walk every day and no longer do i lose breath just getting down the driveway!! i just placed an order for some nano clearos ... and as soon as i get paid, i'm ordering myself an x2 ... or 2!! i have been so extremely pleased with the volts - perfect size for me (i really like something that actually feels/looks like a cigar or cigarette) and i literally keep them with me at all times!! i am so psyched to get off the analogues completely (i have not had a cigarette or cigar in TWO DAYS NOW!! it has been a good 10 years since i have been able to say that!!) and i am finally to the point where i do not even crave the cigs - i find myself reaching for the volts!! thank you so much for such exceptional products and for very much helping to save my health and life!! you have made a customer for life, that is for sure!!

Jman26063

Apr 25, 2013
New York
Volt - Copy.jpg

I thought I was a lost cause.. Tried everything there was out there, gum , patches you name it. Then I found Smokeless Image!. Been only a month now but I can say I truly have no desire for an analog even with my wife still smoking in the car etc. (trying to get her to start vaping). I feel much better and I truly owe my health and im sure in the long term my life to Smokeless Image. I love the volt, makes me feel like I am smoking a real cig and not holding some strange device to to my mouth and an extra battery would be great as I am always using it on the go.

I was a PAD smoker (Camel Crush was my chosen death plan) I was supposed to quit when my son was born, but that didn't work out very well, he'll be 3 in August. When my daughter was born (April 15th,this year) I was bound and determined to quit for good. I bought a disposable blu menthol the day she was born, and a blu "kit" the day she and my wife were discharged, after a planned c-section. I almost gave up, I was so disappointed with the blu, but, a friend from work convinced me to try the X2 from smokless image, with a T3 tank. I've been happily vaping along since with no desire whatsoever to pick up an analog. I took this picture while out fishing, I've gotten lots of strange looks, but, possibly sent more customers your way:thumbup:;)

http://smokelessimage.com/sig2/showimage.php?day=16&month=4&year=2013&smokedperday=20 &costperday=6.00&icon=si_sig10.png

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369594862485.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369594862485.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 30

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
View attachment 212570
glare.gif

I thought I was a lost cause.. Tried everything there was out there, gum , patches you name it. Then I found Smokeless Image!. Been only a month now but I can say I truly have no desire for an analog even with my wife still smoking in the car etc. (trying to get her to start vaping). I feel much better and I truly owe my health and im sure in the long term my life to Smokeless Image. I love the volt, makes me feel like I am smoking a real cig and not holding some strange device to to my mouth and an extra battery would be great as I am always using it on the go.
Great to hear it worked for you man!

Nukified

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Morrisville, NY, USA
volt1.jpg volt2.jpg
I was smoking a pack a day for about ten years. I decided I wanted to quit so I tried the patches and gum, but neither one satisfied the urge to smoke. Along came vapor shops in my area, so I decided to give them a try. They seemed to help a little, but batteries never lasted and the larger ones were too unlike my cigarettes. I searched the web for a reputable company with great products, and I came across Smokeless Image and made my first order. With my Pro Starter Kit, I have enough battery power to get me through the day. The 65mm battery and wraps also gives me the option of imitating the look of my cigarettes, helping me get through the tough craving periods. Since I've owned my Volts, I have significantly cut down my cigarette count and they are becoming more unbearable each one. I can feel the day I no longer smoke coming on. Thanks Smokeless Image!

Akomplice

Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Photo on 6-3-13 at 11.34 AM.jpg
Photo on 6-3-13 at 11.43 AM #4.jpg

I had been smoking for 5 years when I turned 20, that's when I decided to quit smoking cigarettes. I tried the patches and "overdosed". Although I should mention that I shaved my arm prior to putting the patch on, but the patches made me nauseous even after that. I tried the gum, I found myself smoking almost as much as I usually did and using the gum in places I couldn't smoke. Finally, I gave e-cigarettes a try. I'm now 23 years old and I haven't had a cigarette since.

I've tried the disposables, the Chinese no names and the Ego style e-cigarettes. I didn't know what I was missing. Hands down, the Smokeless Image VOLT is the best "mini" or "cig-alike" E-cig I've ever tried. When I first switched to E-Cigs, it was really important that my E-cig lasted a long time, looked and felt like an analog cigarette, and of course worked well. The SI Volt is all of this and more. I use my Volt on a daily basis, I'm not going to lie and say I don't use my Ego/X2 style everyday but half the time I opt for my Volt because it's smaller, more discreet and works just as well as the larger E-cigs.

I've been extremely satisfied with my purchase. The charger is fast, the carts work well and last long, and of course the battery is great. If you've tried everything else, give the Volt a try! It doesn't cost more than a few packs of analogs and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Smokeless Image, I love my Volt.

- Chris

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
(My volt is in my photo! Hope that's ok? I couldn't get a link due to being on my iPad.)

I'd like to say, I did a lot of research. I did months and months of research on companies, brands, and starter kits in general. The same two names pop up everywhere, Volt and Smokeless Image! I wanted a lot from my first e-cigarette, and with SI I found the perfect one! The best prices, the best items, fast shipping. I'd like to think they're unbeatable! My first purchase was a simple volt battery, a charger, five XL cartos, drip tips, and a bottle of some e-juice. Everything I looked through was high quality and beautiful...the juice is amazing and everything fits together beautifully! I recommend it to anyone on a budget or someone just starting out. I can SAFELY say I will be sticking with them for quite some time!

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I started out with a "mall brand" e-cig and it was just OK but it seldom gave me the amount of vapor that I wanted. I wanted something more consistent so I did a little research and the Volt was highly recommended so I decided to give it a try. I don't mind saying that I am very impressed with my Volt. I didn't want to get away from the cigarette sized e-cigs but I was afraid I might have to in order to get the vapor delivery that I wanted. The Volt solved that problem for me. I am extremely happy with it and I plan to get a few more.

I'm also very impressed by the SmokelessImage website. Colorful photos, easy to navigate, demo videos, the Loyalty Rewards Program, and those awesome tasting Chocolate cartomizers.

SomelessImage and the Volt are where it's at!

I love my volt! It has lots of power but is similar in size enough to help me kick the analogs. My volt is really nicely constructed, comfortable and sturdy, unlike some of the other electronic cigarettes out there. My volt showed up two days after ordering it. Smokeless Image has been spot on with their customer service. I really love my volt.

130610-004645.jpg

drrickso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Westcheser, NY
View attachment 224469

After trying other batteries, brands, and flavors- Volt by Smokeless Image was recommended to me so I decided to try it out... No more issues with dead batteries at inopportune times, nasty flavors, or expensive disposables. Their sealed auto is the best combo of form and function and their RY4 is hands down the best out there. I've since ordered accessories, nanos and juices from them and everything has been top notch quality (received all with superfast shipping too)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread