GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Ya mine sticks out a bit too.

On the inside the pole with the insulator has a screw inside that sticks out a lil. The other pole has nothing on the deck and sits flush with the deck as seen on the pic.

I just screwed it on my microstick and just look at it since it's pretty lol.

Didn't try to come across rude I am just upset with this thing that's all. View attachment 350941

Looks perfect. No worries, once you get to know the thread and Perseas, we are all here to help. I am not going to jump in with more advice but it looks perfect from your picture. Please firmly screw your base back together and attach a curved piece of wire in the posts. Now try it in different devices to see if the wire gets energy. Good Luck
If there is a failure, you can bet King P will be on the hunt to take care of anything you need when he reads this :).

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
ddjhTHx.png

^^^^ THIS on the other hand, concerns me about you. Don't you have a series of tests before vaping a juice? :blink:

mssam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Illinois
You know...I'm reading these post throughout the day and I am happy for everybody that got their vape mail today. Little did I know when I walked in the house that I would have a little something as well... :ohmy:

20140627_173518_zpsd56ac2ac.jpg

... a little late to the party, and I can't keep up with all of you all on this thread, but I feel good that I have a couple of GP pieces... :2cool:

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
King Perseas will take care of you, want to quit. Hang in there, and breathe.

Loving the pics of all the new shiny toys :) congrats all!

Looked at a house today that we loved. It's a good price too. Just need to get the loan :)

Not doing so great tonight. Chest is heavy and uncomfortable. Bummer, because it was a pretty good day.
..Sent from the Vape Lair..

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I am, regretfully but necessarily, retiring from the bench. As much as I would love to have an X Ti, it just isn't in the cards at this time. Good luck to those of you remaining on the bench. May you all get one of these, certain to be, wonderful devices.

We've moved from the bench. And gathered at .....
uge2uruq.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I know you guys try to help I just don't understand what it can me as everything looks right. What should I mess around with the 510 connection? How can I even? It's a pin that looks like every other 510 connection. The one screw inside is solid to the pint and the other side is flush with the deck.

I just don't get it. Awesome first impression on GP stuff lol. Hope I don't have to send this back as I would really like to use my microstick with it.

Thanks for the help bud

If it's a 'pin' and not a 'screw' yours is not a Spheroid v3 but a v2. And looking by your pics ~ it seems to have the "v3 upgrade kit" installed.

I'd believe your one of the terminals is not making a proper connection. It might not be loose ~ but could be a faulty fit, or off dimensions (like using a v1 post), or a shoddy refit work by the user. Have you purchased it used? If you could ~ kindly disassemble it completely and reassemble them. That probably could set things right ~ or will let you know where the fault lies.

Alternatively pls send it to one of us and we will set it right and return it back to you within one day (of receiving it). I will do it for you and bear the postage too ;) The Spheroid is an amazing drip-tank 16mm atty ~ one can't live without!

mssam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Illinois
King Perseas will take care of you, want to quit. Hang in there, and breathe.

Loving the pics of all the new shiny toys :) congrats all!

Looked at a house today that we loved. It's a good price too. Just need to get the loan :)

Not doing so great tonight. Chest is heavy and uncomfortable. Bummer, because it was a pretty good day.
..Sent from the Vape Lair..

You're conscious and breathing, you're doing ok for this moment... And that's all that matters in this moment. A little relaxing and you'll bounce right back! :)

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
if I may ask, where did you order it from? I thought you couldn't find it...

I couldn't! I kept checking back @ Amazon though, and the eventually had it! It's from seller "b-glowing"...

Well dang....a quick search just turned up nothing again....so I must've got it at the exact right time!

I mean they (Amazon) do have it but it's very expensive....I paid $12.99 which, I believe, is the standard "going rate" for a box...

keep checking back though...or maybe try Sephora? I heard they have it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread