GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ok, got the V3 and thought I would just grab the spheroid off my v2.5, grab a new bat and check it out. Whoops, needed the longer Gpin, which too all of about a minute to change. Looking good. Uh oh no fire and button instantly hot. Quickly removed the top cap/spheroid and yup bat is hot. Set it aside and inspected the bat and switch. Bat looks new and switch looks perfect. Ok, new bat and another try. Nope, same problem. Yikes..

Well, I'm kind of busy right now so putting the spheroid back on the v2.5 and will try to figure this out later this evening. Can't be too hard to figure out, I hope. :) Any and all wisdom greatly appreciated..

Check the 'seating' of the GPin around the delrin.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Ok, got the V3 and thought I would just grab the spheroid off my v2.5, grab a new bat and check it out. Whoops, needed the longer Gpin, which too all of about a minute to change. Looking good. Uh oh no fire and button instantly hot. Quickly removed the top cap/spheroid and yup bat is hot. Set it aside and inspected the bat and switch. Bat looks new and switch looks perfect. Ok, new bat and another try. Nope, same problem. Yikes..

Well, I'm kind of busy right now so putting the spheroid back on the v2.5 and will try to figure this out later this evening. Can't be too hard to figure out, I hope. :) Any and all wisdom greatly appreciated..

Inspect the insulator of the switch if it is in place and check the GPin too. When you changed the pin, maybe you tighten too much the insulator and the positive pin touched the sides of the top cap from the side of the atomizer. Check also if the short comes from the 510 pin of the Spheroid.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA

This is a hard short, check to ensure the battery isn't touching both the positive and negative side of the device. Most likely the problem is on the side you have the positive side of the battery inserted.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Just got a notification that my GVC cleared customs for delivery !!

I just placed another order earlier today for 30 & 50ml bottles. I didn't think I would enjoy a desert flavored juice so much. It also helps that I gave up sweets for lent so this is the perfect replacement. :p I hope it lasts me until Easter and if not I hope there will be more in stock. :vapor:

Last edited:

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Well, I just couldn't wait so I stopped what I was doing, grabbed my meter and the gpin was dead short to the top cap. Removed gpin brass parts, took the pin apart, looked at spring, and both pins. All looks fine. Put the brass part back into the top cap same as before (with just my fingers), checked the top cap and no longer a short. Working fine. :)

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Just an FYI. This was announced at the Domo thread over at CaliVapers Forum. My apologies Blake or Perseas if I'm out of line for posting this here.

<BR>
a little update. Tomorrow I will put some stock up live. This is stuff previously available from the pre-order, but those orders have been filled and this is the additional stock.

here is what will be up......

Tomorrow at 10:00 am PST I will put the following up on the site.......

- Herons
- V3 tubes (both Lux and SS)
- Heron/ Paps x 1.5 converter rings
- Paps X 1.5's
- V3 top caps

also, I am happy to say that we were lucky enough to receive some Spheroid V3 kits and some PnB adapters! I know people have been waiting for those for a while.

as always, thanks for the support, and I am really trying to make more time to just hang around :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread