Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
This is my first time growing succulents unless you count the aloe I've had for 30+ years. Like you I'm not loaded with cash anymore so I try to use what I have on hand. Didn't think to add sand but they're all doing very well.

Coarse sand is better. I just bought a bag of play sand for 3 bucks, it will have to do. One thing that is cheap FranC is chicken grit. (or poultry grit) Make sure it is crushed granite though, and not oyster shells.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Hey Arm. Sorry, no bird stories today.

well..... I have one :)

Im in the right lane of a 2 lane section of I-310 ( speed limit 60) doing 63ish and a PU truck comes flying up behind me doing "way to fast"... immediately he starts flashing his lights for me to move over... umm Im in the right lane ( aka the slow lane) and this person ( and I use the term lightly) begins aiming all sorts of birds at me ( or he was showing me his IQ number)... now heres the clincher, there is a left lane fully open and clear for the next several hundred yards and no exit in site for the next 6 miles... he tailgated me for about 50 or so seconds within a few feet of my car... he eventually decides to use the left lane and as he passes by he once again had a " severe cramp in his forearm"... about that time we came up on a speed limit sign and I pointed at it and gave him a thumbs down ( slow down)... and one more time I get to see what his IQ is....

why do people have to behave like that???????? o_O

why not just move to the left lane and pass on by with no theatrics ... Im at a total loss on this

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
well..... I have one :)

Im in the right lane of a 2 lane section of I-310 ( speed limit 60) doing 63ish and a PU truck comes flying up behind me doing "way to fast"... immediately he starts flashing his lights for me to move over... umm Im in the right lane ( aka the slow lane) and this person ( and I use the term lightly) begins aiming all sorts of birds at me ( or he was showing me his IQ number)... now heres the clincher, there is a left lane fully open and clear for the next several hundred yards and no exit in site for the next 6 miles... he tailgated me for about 50 or so seconds within a few feet of my car... he eventually decides to use the left lane and as he passes by he once again had a " severe cramp in his forearm"... about that time we came up on a speed limit sign and I pointed at it and gave him a thumbs down ( slow down)... and one more time I get to see what his IQ is....

why do people have to behave like that???????? o_O

why not just move to the left lane and pass on by with no theatrics ... Im at a total loss on this
I don't know BK. Some people are just not happy.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
also have a sad story... on my way to Houma this morning ( 2am) I exited off of Hwy 90 to Houma, and on the side of the exit there was an alligator ( 12-14' long.. a BIG one) looking as if he was headed onto the highway... I seriously considered stopping and making an effort to divert this beastie but something that big at 2am would shred my car to bits... anyway, I make my delivery and as I headed back onto Hwy 90 there was a Police car blocking the right lane and that huge beastie dead.... took up the whole right lane... wonder how much damage occurred to the vehicle that hit it...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
There's way too many idiots on the roads today.

maybe the drivers license place should include an IQ test along with their written test to weed out the idiots...

I'll bet that 80% of the people down here dont even know what the meaning of the solid white lines are for...

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Oh I knew it, the HHV sale is starting. Oh well, at least I will have beaten the rush if nothing else.

I’m so sorry! It bummed me out when I saw your post about ordering. :(

Anyone here can PM me if you’d like to know about upcoming sales.

One of my all-time favorite songs! I loved to perform that one back in the day. Had to learn how to do the open tuning on my guitar on the fly while on stage, but it was worth it.

Today the lyrics would have to be that they pave paradise.... then load up the road with angry fools. :facepalm:

Seriously, don’t get hurt out there.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
No bird stories today. Dang. Guess we have to settle for something cat related.

Here’s what would happen if your cat gets hold of your Amazon password.

84DDAB0E-79CB-403B-BD50-966F3C0F48C1.png

Users who are viewing this thread