Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I don’t mind telling y’all, I had a big foodie fail couple days ago. I tried a savory cake recipe that combined yogurt, tahini and a dash of sesame oil. Crushed poppy seeds (substituted for black sesame seeds which I didn’t have) and sprinkle with sesame seeds and sugar. Seemed like a good idea at the time. It. Was. Not. I hate food waste, but that sucker got tossed. :lol:

what??? No Pictures??? ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Don’t you have a buddy with a backhoe? I had a swing set and two-story fort in my old backyard. Installed with the help of a neighbor’s backhoe. Torn down by my brother to prep the place to sell. I think he used his pickup and chains to yank the posts. I know the guys who tore down the above-ground pool deck had to do that. It helps to have a non-prize winning yard. Then you don’t mind bringing in the heavy equipment onto the grass rather than breaking your back. :)
Right, all my friends have a backhoe. It's just a matter of which one I want to borrow. :)

Good morning Army!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Got a message on my machine. Says if I do not call the number provided within 24 hours the cops are coming out to apprehend me. Nice knowing y'all.

Stop Unwanted Robocalls & Telemarketers with RoboKiller

I'm thinking about giving this a try. It's a genius idea, and I hope this guy makes a fortune from it.

Basically, it wastes the time of the telemarketers, which hits them right in the pocketbook. And you can either use their library of time wasting recordings, or you can record your own. We could have fun letting BK create funny and inventive conversations to waste a telemarketer's time.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Taking apart the landscape timbers out back. They were here when I bought this place 14+ years ago. They formed a perimeter for the previous owner's kid's swing set and stuff. The bottom rows are secured with 3-foot long rebar driven into the ground. Each subsequent row is secured with 12" spikes nailed to the row below. I already bent my pick axe prying up the first one. This is really hard work. And I'm too old for this :censored:!

You do need a backhoe, as previously suggested. Around here, Home Depot rents them. It would save you a huge amount of manual labor and possibly a back injury.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Stop Unwanted Robocalls & Telemarketers with RoboKiller

I'm thinking about giving this a try. It's a genius idea, and I hope this guy makes a fortune from it.

Basically, it wastes the time of the telemarketers, which hits them right in the pocketbook. And you can either use their library of time wasting recordings, or you can record your own. We could have fun letting BK create funny and inventive conversations to waste a telemarketer's time.

My phone company just added this service to our plan. It’s for the landline though. I don’t even have an answering machine hooked up to that one. Now the cell phone with that service would be most excellent.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Got a message on my machine. Says if I do not call the number provided within 24 hours the cops are coming out to apprehend me. Nice knowing y'all.

Hey! We can be prison pen pals! I’ve been getting my affairs in order ‘cause they promised they are coming for me too.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Congratulations LA! :rickroll:Hello LA! Hello everyone!!! :D

Yay!!! It worked! Hiya Hula! :thumbs:

Looks like someone nailed another 1K post..... go make it pretty ;)

Will do. Everyone went into hiding. And I need to see hellos from everyone in the morning. It sets my day on a good track. :)

Users who are viewing this thread