Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
what??? No Pictures??? ;)

You asked for it! Don’t let the decent looks fool ya. This was icky!

I take pics to save with the recipe in Evernote. That way I can find the one I want quickly. Now that it’s posted, this pic needs to go in the trash with the cake! :lol:

59540FA4-C677-495A-B1EB-6DD79AAA68D8.jpeg

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Stop Unwanted Robocalls & Telemarketers with RoboKiller

I'm thinking about giving this a try. It's a genius idea, and I hope this guy makes a fortune from it.

Basically, it wastes the time of the telemarketers, which hits them right in the pocketbook. And you can either use their library of time wasting recordings, or you can record your own. We could have fun letting BK create funny and inventive conversations to waste a telemarketer's time.
Hubs starts gabbing in German at them when they call in. :lol: And they're so stupid they tell him they don't speak Spanish :rolleyes:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
You asked for it! Don’t let the decent looks fool ya. This was icky!

I take pics to save with the recipe in Evernote. That way I can find the one I want quickly. Now that it’s posted, this pic needs to go in the trash with the cake! :lol:

View attachment 761415
AH well but so many winners! You must drive your neighbors Nuts with all that wonderful baking aroma! :drool:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon...Been watching a lot of you tube videos lately on a number of different topics. Thought I share a couple.

If your thinking of getting a bed online and don't know where to start try this...The Slumber Yard

And just for fun and coolness this is good...Nick Zammeti

I should add that because of The Slumber yard videos I'm 99% sure I'm going to order this mattress...Alexander Signature Hybrid

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Got a message on my machine. Says if I do not call the number provided within 24 hours the cops are coming out to apprehend me. Nice knowing y'all.

It has been both an honor and a pleasure, General. I am starting a GoFundMe to go your bail and a hefty attorney fee.

Reactions: kkay59

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You do need a backhoe, as previously suggested. Around here, Home Depot rents them. It would save you a huge amount of manual labor and possibly a back injury.
I discovered a carbide tipped reciprocating saw blade that goes right thru the spikes and rebar. Has cut the degree of difficulty down by a whole lot! Still grueling but at least I'm making tracks. About 80% done. I'm 100% done so it will have to wait for another day.

Thank's Ya'll . BK and I are going for burgers and beer , that is a perfect day IMO . :)
That is perfect. Totally agree! Have a great time and happy birthday Ret,

It has been both an honor and a pleasure, General. I am starting a GoFundMe to go your bail and a hefty attorney fee.
Sometimes I think I'd be happier locked up with three squares a day.

Users who are viewing this thread