Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening.... just did a lot more online reading and video watching today. Called Costco and made an appointment for hearing aids. It'll be on the 4th.(I'll be off work) Their hearing aid store is really busy. And I called Nest bedding to ask a couple questions about the bed I'm thinking of getting. Have to get a base for it.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
David, it seems like it was no time ago when you got hearing aids. Time flies, that is for sure. I hope they get you fixed up.

The electricity went out a couple of times around supper time. It was already hot in here, and that didn't help. Thankfully they got it back on quickly. It was very windy again today. Hot and windy. The wind is like what we get in the fall around here, very strange.

I did a little painting today, mostly practicing some techniques. It won't be long now, and I will be a grandmother. I was hoping to have a picture that was decent, for the boy's room. I guess that most likely won't happen. Watercolor is certainly different than what I've done in the past. I think I will grow to love it eventually. Right now I'm mostly just playing around with it.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening.... just did a lot more online reading and video watching today. Called Costco and made an appointment for hearing aids. It'll be on the 4th.(I'll be off work) Their hearing aid store is really busy. And I called Nest bedding to ask a couple questions about the bed I'm thinking of getting. Have to get a base for it.

Seems you've gone back and forth on those hearing aids. Sounds like a pain.

Good morning Army!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

The hearing aid store being busy makes me think of all the parents of our generation who warned us that we listened to our music too loud. I’m seeing lots of ads and getting junk mail for hearing aids too. Got one the other day for a mortuary. Sheesh! Gimme time guys!

I hope this time you get a hearing aid that works really well for you.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The hearing aid store being busy makes me think of all the parents of our generation who warned us that we listened to our music too loud. I’m seeing lots of ads and getting junk mail for hearing aids too. Got one the other day for a mortuary. Sheesh! Gimme time guys!

th

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

th

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
hmmm I bought my car used... from an individual.... and had no idea it came with a warranty... the people on the phone must have known that cuz they knew the warranty was going to expire and that I should NOT drive around without a warranty... wonder why the seller didnt inform me of the "warranty"???? ;)
TBH, Ive never had a car with a warranty :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
hmmm I bought my car used... from an individual.... and had no idea it came with a warranty... the people on the phone must have known that cuz they knew the warranty was going to expire and that I should NOT drive around without a warranty... wonder why the seller didnt inform me of the "warranty"???? ;)
TBH, Ive never had a car with a warranty :)

Hilarious! That’s another spammy call I keep getting too. My truck is an ‘02 that I bought in ‘03. It hasn’t been under any warranty since ‘08 or so. But it’s about to expire! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread