Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay....I like to respect peoples privacy above all things. But I think I need to let you know that WW is pretty sick. She has been in the hospital and is now home but very limited in energy. That is why she is not responding...she really needs to save what energy she has to run her business and take care of her family. So....anyone who would like to send her your love just send me a PM with your message. I will print it out and Katya and I will send her a "real" get well card. I think she would really appreciate that. Feel free to tell anyone at another thread to PM me with their wishes. I will make it a priority to get this arranged. This one is purely personal folks....nothing to do with "the company"...so pass my user ID around.

WitchWay....you really are cared about here....we love you...and are all praying for your
recovery.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
im too old for toga parties, im not too old for free kits besides, im entirely too awesome to be in a frat. :D sorry to get your hopes up.
:)

I'm sending this one out to our mascot:toast: Dave...boyfriend...are you sure you dont want to reconsider this whole I'm too smart/old to be a frat boy thing? It looks like a lot of old fashioned good clean fun to me, :evil:
YouTube - Shout

(btw...."boyfriend" in the modern vernacular is simply a term used to express comradery between males and females. Originating from urban settings where mere survival can simulate a battlezone. Isnt human language an amazing thing? the term "girlfriend" is used in a similair way although more frequently between members of the same sex than boyfriend is. So no worries Dave...Im not getting fresh with you...just friendly)

you could always post a pic of you in a toga.... :D
if your reading this Bill, make it happen! lol

Bill....don't even think about it.

Hey Ladies,
It's just 'Cate' - just between us girls (and Dave). Nice to see a girls hangout; our brains work s-o-o-o differently, don't you think? Not to mention how we manage to multi-task rings around them...
Is everyone having a great Saturday? Beside it being the calm before school starts on Monday.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Cate! Yea...my daughter goes back to school on Monday...she is in college in NV so of course all she needs from me is $$$$$. How conveient we both use the same back...just a click of the mouse. :)

So do you use a SmokeStik? (hey...I have to put up with you peoples shameless begging....you can put up with my shameless pitching LOL)

I cleaned the goat pen today cause it looks like rain.....live just a couple blocks from the University so I can hear the football games.....a couple people in town even have their woodstoves going! My favorite time of year.....

Hey Cate! Yea...my daughter goes back to school on Monday...she is in college in NV so of course all she needs from me is $$$$$. How conveient we both use the same back...just a click of the mouse. :)

So do you use a SmokeStik? (hey...I have to put up with you peoples shameless begging....you can put up with my shameless pitching LOL)

I cleaned the goat pen today cause it looks like rain.....live just a couple blocks from the University so I can hear the football games.....a couple people in town even have their woodstoves going! My favorite time of year.....

We had fainting goats when I was a kid...
Pun intended.:p
Is your daughter in Vegas or Reno? I'm 'Vegas Mom' to several of the kids at UNLV.
I entered the contest because, sadly, I haven't one of your gorgeous kits. With my hubby in charge, all we have are mostly 'muscle' units like Riva, Defender and Hello 16. OMG, is this a thread for stick girls only?!? I'm bad about reading the first post and jumping right!

Do you bead the beautiful holders? If so, then you'll understand when I say I'm doing mine in peyote stitch.

And last, but not least, hello to you, Miss Raven...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
No way Cate....not for SS girls only....your welcome here any time.

I dont make those beautiful lanyards....laurieok does....she has a post in the contest thread ....the first one...with a picture....and in the What Else the Skins fit thread is the picture of the one she made me. That said....I would LOVE to see the peyote stitch lanyard when you are done...please post a pic!

oh...my daughter is in ELko....she drives an ore hauler for Barrick GoldStrike Mining...she is studying to be an electrician at the JC there.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hi my.....ladies? lol!

LOL!....dude!!! how ya doin' this fine Saturday night?

uh....ladies....if you dont know Dave he is the official Bad Girl mascot....he can fetch things out of the pool.....serve drinks....but most importantly he is our look-out. He is kinda shy and quite....but that is perfect....just know he is always around to protect us!
:toast:

btw....here is Mistress lorikay13's darlin' daughter:

l1498d3fcbfbde196ff33b0.jpg

and no....this is NOT a Photoshop retouch....the one on the right is what Amber drives....the one on the left is a full size tractor...the type that pulls a 50ft box.

l8bba2e1bdbfbd93109fa30.jpg

Last edited:
lol.... Right thread this time!

Since we were talking earlier about lanyards & beading... I figured I would show you the one I made. Keep in mind that this is the first time I have made a lanyard, so there are a few mistakes & those beads were soooo tiny!

Attachments

• 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread