High end RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
oh dear... I was struck late last night by shinyitis - and I wasn't even drinking :p

sky_100_2.jpg

sky2_ok.jpg

deck in pics is the R/DL - I went for the tighter MTL option

Last edited:

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
The most luxurious packing I have even seen for an atty! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree - I like the packaging but something a little less extravagant would have been fine - especially if it brings down the cost a little. Once I get an atty the box just goes in storage anyway

Reactions: AstroTurf

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
oh dear... I was struck late last night by shinyitis - and I wasn't even drinking :p

View attachment 615725

View attachment 615727

deck in pics is the DL - I went for the tighter MTL option
Bad dog...lol! Looks like a beauty! Didnt realise ESG had gone into atty production!! Not cheap but looks very high-end kit!!!

ps. do you know if the decks are interchangeable?!?

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Bad dog...lol! Looks like a beauty! Didnt realise ESG had gone into atty production!! Not cheap but looks very high-end kit!!!

ps. do you know if the decks are interchangeable?!?

Cheers mate,

I am pretty sure they will be - I saw a video on the ESG Fb page, but it was all in Greek - literally LOL

I saw @Mark Todd's preview on his blog, his words were "flawless" and I get the feeling that it is the atty that will just pip the Hussar at the post for his best of RTA of 2016 ... this is just speculation though.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
oh dear...that means I am going to have to secure one...lol! My 2 year vaperversary at weekend so I'll
use that as an excuse :)

hahaha - you're as bad as me LOL - but the 2 year vaperversary is worth celebrating - congrats.

I pressed the buy pretty quick as I reckon once the reviews come out they will be very hard to get. Having said that, it is a bit of a gamble, but I am pretty confident that it will be a great one.

The way the air holes are set up should really work great with a spaced coil, which I am using more and more in wattage mode to get more flavour.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I think I may be worse tbh...haha! Trigger pulled. I agree it is a little risky but I think it will be a good 'un. Now I have to sell some more stuff to make room again!

hahaha dunno if worse, I am in the middle of a mod commission. But same here I have to sell something soon- just dunno what to sell... oh hang on I will sell the Kabuki, I really don't use or enjoy it much anymore :)

PS - Congrats - I think it will be a great atty, I wouldn't really drop this sort of dough if I had reservations

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
hahaha dunno if worse, I am in the middle of a mod commission. But same here I have to sell something soon- just dunno what to sell... oh hang on I will sell the Kabuki, I really don't use or enjoy it much anymore :)

PS - Congrats - I think it will be a great atty, I wouldn't really drop this sort of dough if I had reservations

Whcih mod???

I am of the same mind. It looks like it will be a winner!

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Whcih mod???

I am of the same mind. It looks like it will be a winner!

I can't actually say much right now as I got some help from a friend :) But it will be using an awesome piece of stab wood and it will have the dicodes chip :D I will share more when I am sure that I am not going to cause anyone any issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread