High end RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgree

May 14, 2019
I get it but so far you are discussing the clones you purchased. If you have to see the atty first then why buy a clone from China?
Sorry if I upset your thread. I get it know one wants to have to justify spending good money on somthing. But high end again doesn't have to be limited to only a select few who get the chance to purchase one becouse manufacture only made a limited run good example skyline rta I love mine. my friends couldnt get one they got clones what choice either go without trying one or buy a clone. Hey I get ...... off when my friends break my ball over high end audio equipment I buy they dont get it but it's what I want.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Edgree

May 14, 2019
I'd check your SvoeMesto V5. It doesn't look authentic on the bottom plate.

This is how the V5 should look.
View attachment 815331
This is the only reason I even brought up a clone was your comment about the bottom of the kayfun prime in this post. Was just suggestion regarding how consumers should do their research when trying to purchase an authentic item.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
This is the only reason I even brought up a clone was your comment about the bottom of the kayfun prime in this post. Was just suggestion regarding how consumers should do their research when trying to purchase an authentic item.

Another example of consumers doing their homework would be actually looking for an authentic hussar x. They’re practically everywhere. Stratum Store, Vapinart.., I mean, I totally get not wanting to spend $200 for an rta, but don’t blame buying a clone on availability. They’re quite available. Even I managed to get a couple. I’m absolutely the worst at being in the right place at the right time.

Edgree

May 14, 2019
Another example of consumers doing their homework would be actually looking for an authentic hussar x. They’re practically everywhere. Stratum Store, Vapinart.., I mean, I totally get not wanting to spend $200 for an rta, but don’t blame buying a clone on availability. They’re quite available. Even I managed to get a couple. I’m absolutely the worst at being in the right place at the right time.
Thanks for the info stratum store has not had them in stock since I started looking for them and now I know of vapinart I saw they have have them so I will be buying one I really enjoy that RTA. I appreciate that. you see it's been hard to get shops where I lived to order what I needed theirs no online vape shopping in (UTAH) it's very hard to find a retailer that will ship their so now I'm back on the east coast I can get it shipped to me while I'm here.

Reactions: Horselady154

mione

Mar 1, 2019
576CA139-F399-43F0-8F77-00C180574DBF.jpeg
Here is today’s set up ephonix v2

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
View attachment 815955 Here is today’s set up ephonix v2

Im really frustrated with the Hurricane V2. Im borrowing one and cant get it NOT to drain completely as soon as I fill it. I think I made sure all the orings were there and in good shape, found some videos on how to put it together so AFC wont spin, etc. I love the looks and I have 2 of the Hurricane 1.3s and its flawless.

ANy good tips or obvious blunders to avoid? Yes I do close off the liquid control before I fill it :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I pulled the trigger on release day, waiting for it... I should or hope to get it this week. The dhl tracking for this package seems to be under par.
Maybe I will wait till you get one to see how you like.....what's your preferred rta now?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MKID

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Sadly as a Taifun fan the new GTR is an instant pass for me. There is simply not enough stainless to justify that inflated price. In fact it's about 19 Euro's more than the GT III cost at release. Plastic tank rather than glass and the deck redesign does nothing for me.

I do like the fact it's more compact and has a reasonable 4ml capacity. Plus the airflow now caters directly to MTL vapers and you won't have to buy an extra airflow reducer like was the case with the GT III. I expect it will certainly vape as well as all previous Taifuns.

Reactions: Pinggolfer

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thanks for the info stratum store has not had them in stock since I started looking for them and now I know of vapinart I saw they have have them so I will be buying one I really enjoy that RTA. I appreciate that. you see it's been hard to get shops where I lived to order what I needed theirs no online vape shopping in (UTAH) it's very hard to find a retailer that will ship their so now I'm back on the east coast I can get it shipped to me while I'm here.

I'm a member of the Hussar group on Facebook.. you might want to join because you'll get notifications of when their newest offerings are available for sale... then you can easily pick one up right after release, before stores sell out..

• Useful
Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread