How low can SMOK go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
received a courtesy Gift from smok after close to month complaint about their faulty device, but i wondering why i feel trigger with courtesy gift.

One - Box 0.8 Mesh Coil.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-29 at 3.30.46 PM.jpeg

One piece of 0.8 Mesh coil
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-29 at 3.30.46 PM(1).jpeg

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I got 0 out of 5 pods that I requested from Voopoo. They did replace the device but sent the wrong color. I asked several times for replacements of the 5 pods but got none. So Smok is doing 20% better than Voopoo. ;)

Pods and coils aren't typically warrantied. I think in one of your previous topics about this issue, someone found it was stated on their website that pods and coils aren't warrantied. You got a little lucky... like 20% lucky. ;)

It is dumb that they didn't just send a whole box. It probably costs them pennies to manufacture them.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I got 0 out of 5 pods that I requested from Voopoo. They did replace the device but sent the wrong color. So Smok is doing 20% better than Voopoo. ;)

Pods and coils aren't typically warrantied. You got a little lucky... like 20% lucky. ;)

It is dumb that they didn't just send a whole box. It probably costs them pennies to manufacture them.
I’m batting like 0 for 3 with one honorable mention myself. I forget who the honorable mention was but they got it for not only having a functional email address but actually returning the email. I was a bit stunned actually. I have come to learn that ecig corporate support doesn’t exist. Perhaps this is changing.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I got 0 out of 5 pods that I requested from Voopoo. They did replace the device but sent the wrong color. I asked several times for replacements of the 5 pods but got none. So Smok is doing 20% better than Voopoo. ;)

Pods and coils aren't typically warrantied. I think in one of your previous topics about this issue, someone found it was stated on their website that pods and coils aren't warrantied. You got a little lucky... like 20% lucky. ;)

yup but at the end that batt DIED and they blame me on it, because i know that pods is leaking and i still using it :p

is actually cost them nothing, so not sure they try to PLEASE or PISS their customer.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I blame it on you for buying Smok in the first place
i blame on internet, no internet no complaint ....
All I can say is buy mods with DNA boards in them. Even if the mod maker is garbage, at least the Evolv board has a 1yr warranty.
my dna 40 die in a month and ......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread