Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
No... I had ordered my mod and kit from a different supplier and it showed up before my DIY nic/juice supplies, but I had some VG and flavorings on hand so I started nicless.
I do not think nicless would have worked for me, but then my constant refrain is, "People are different."

Ohm My God

Dec 5, 2018
The problem is your preaching to a bunch of people between the ages of 30-65 as if we were all teenagers.

Heck my son is 34.. and your here preaching at people like myself as if we were children.

I don't use nicotine because in vaping nicotine is a choice.. but you never even vaped long enough to realize you don't have to use nicotine if you don't want to.

You haven't read articles on the benefits of nicotine for memory loss, Parkinson's disease and more - problems many people on this forum have due to advancing age.

I don't use nicotine for specific reasons, but my reasons aren't everyone's.

My son will always use nicotine because he is ADHD and nicotine helps him and allows him to function with fewer pharmaceuticals.. (yea!)

Don't preach at people, learn to understand them and their reasons, pay attention to your surroundings, and you might avoid such situations as this where you are treating people 3 times your age and far more experienced with vaping than you as if they were children who didnt have a clue what they were doing when it's the reverse that is the truth.

You should be apologizing to people here for your behavior and how your treating them, not pretend to be some kind of victim because you had a different view, because that's NOT what happened here.

If this forum is filled with 30-60 year olds, then jeez my 13 year old brother acts more mature than half of the people who commented. I'm getting bashed on because everyone thinks I'm a "know it all" because I was reporting on my personal experiences that worked for ME, and willing to help anyone who wants it to get off nicotine. Not sure who I'm even arguing with here? LOL. Also, I don't need to understand people and their reasons for nicotine, because this thread wasn't targeted for everyone specifically, only those who want help. This thread is about my experiences and progress if you disagree, make an ENTIRE thread about it? I'm here posting my personal thoughts and opinions with a train of angry older people criticizing me for being a "know it all".

Yeah, I haven't been on nicotine longer than some of these people on THIS forum, but are we really scoring points and bragging about how long people have been on it? COME ON. Most people are on here saying "oH WeLL yOu CaN'T SpEaK FoR EvErYoNe"...WELL NEITHER CAN YOU! Not everyone likes nicotine and wants to stay on it, and people try very hard to get off of it. Not everyone has these disorders, and reasons why to continue nicotine. People want to step in here acting like they know everything about nicotine like they have done studies like scientists on this stuff, then, by all means, drop pictures of your doctorate degrees and certifications with proof since all of you are einsteins on this subject lol.

As for apologies, everyone can apologize to me for being a bunch of ...... over something positive. I quit nicotine and I'm happy? GOD FORBID YOU MENTION GETTING OFF NICOTINE WHILE SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES, EVERYONE WANTS TO ATTACK YOU BECAUSE THEY CAN'T RELATE TO YOU. If this is 30-60 year olds I'm talking too.... YOU GUYS HAVE LOST IT.

Good day!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If this forum is filled with 30-60 year olds, then jeez my 13 year old brother acts more mature than half of the people who commented. I'm getting bashed on because everyone thinks I'm a "know it all" because I was reporting on my personal experiences that worked for ME, and willing to help anyone who wants it to get off nicotine. Not sure who I'm even arguing with here? LOL. Also, I don't need to understand people and their reasons for nicotine, because this thread wasn't targeted for everyone specifically, only those who want help. This thread is about my experiences and progress if you disagree, make an ENTIRE thread about it? I'm here posting my personal thoughts and opinions with a train of angry older people criticizing me for being a "know it all".

Yeah, I haven't been on nicotine longer than some of these people on THIS forum, but are we really scoring points and bragging about how long people have been on it? COME ON. Most people are on here saying "oH WeLL yOu CaN'T SpEaK FoR EvErYoNe"...WELL NEITHER CAN YOU! Not everyone likes nicotine and wants to stay on it, and people try very hard to get off of it. Not everyone has these disorders, and reasons why to continue nicotine. People want to step in here acting like they know everything about nicotine like they have done studies like scientists on this stuff, then, by all means, drop pictures of your doctorate degrees and certifications with proof since all of you are einsteins on this subject lol.

As for apologies, everyone can apologize to me for being a bunch of ...... over something positive. I quit nicotine and I'm happy? GOD FORBID YOU MENTION GETTING OFF NICOTINE WHILE SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES, EVERYONE WANTS TO ATTACK YOU BECAUSE THEY CAN'T RELATE TO YOU. If this is 30-60 year olds I'm talking too.... YOU GUYS HAVE LOST IT.

Good day!

No dear, this is telling people about personal experiences:

My Vaping Journey - And Ultimate Success

When you do, no one here attacks you..

Compare that to all your posts, perhaps someday you'll be grown up enough to see a difference between sharing your story and telling others what you think they should do.

Good day to you...

Ohm My God

Dec 5, 2018
Compare that to all your posts, perhaps someday you'll be grown up enough to see a difference between sharing your story and telling others what you think they should do
People should be grown up enough to make their own decisions. Just because I recommend something, doesn't mean you have to listen. This is my personal experience, and I am not forcing anyone to do anything and I'm not acting like I know everything, I'm just sharing my experiences and what helped me.

Nope, that isn't what got people riled up.
I wonder why everyone is riled up, this is a success story with recommendations that helped me get through my journey of getting off nicotine. Not a debate on whether or not nicotine is right or wrong for you to consume.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

Good day!

I think this forum for vaping is making you angry.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
People should be grown up enough to make their own decisions. Just because I recommend something, doesn't mean you have to listen. This is my personal experience, and I am not forcing anyone to do anything and I'm not acting like I know everything, I'm just sharing my experiences and what helped me.

I wonder why everyone is riled up, this is a success story with recommendations that helped me get through my journey of getting off nicotine. Not a debate on whether or not nicotine is right or wrong for you to consume.

Most people have "I don't want someone shaking their finger at me" tendencies. That's the way you come off. Delivery is important and you failed. It's okay, you shrug it off and move on. Look at it as one of those life lessons you might understand after you die. Don't let that happen.

Ohm My God

Dec 5, 2018
Most people have "I don't want someone shaking their finger at me" tendencies. That's the way you come off. Delivery is important and you failed. It's okay, you shrug it off and move on. Look at it as one of those life lessons you might understand after you die. Don't let that happen.
My delivery was pretty simple and clear. My thread was about me getting off nicotine and what I recommend that helped me through the process, and I am willing to help anyone that requests it if they need someone to talk too about getting off nicotine. People are throwing a tantrum because they think I'm "teaching them a lesson" on something they know already. If nicotine helps you, and you have no negatives with it... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You definitely won't have anything new to learn from this thread... but NO.... let's go off on this dude because I don't believe in his views on nicotine, and even though he found success in his goals, let's bash on him because everything he says I don't like just for the fun of it!

• Optimistic

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
In your own words @Ohm My God "Once you start consuming these high nicotine salt products, you will adapt and build such a strong and strict tolerance for it, and you will eventually want more and more and up your dosage consumptions."

This is not a fact, simply your experience. I mix with salts and my consumption has not changed and my mg has been lowered. I certainly don't crave more or higher salt mg just like I didn't with freebase. The FACT is we are different with different experiences.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
This tearjar thread just keeps on giving. Hey OP buddy, you've got your fingers in your ears and can't hear what you're being told! At this rate you might as well apply for membership to the ANTZ *dons tinfoil hat* if you're not secretly one of them already!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
This thread has been SO much fun!!

<not>

iu

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
My delivery was pretty simple and clear.
Yes it was:
A few weeks, or a few decades, nicotine is very addictive and you should stop immediately
Telling people that they should stop the one thing that worked to keep them from smoking cigarettes is not going to go over very well.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
My delivery was pretty simple and clear. My thread was about me getting off nicotine and what I recommend that helped me through the process, and I am willing to help anyone that requests it if they need someone to talk too about getting off nicotine. People are throwing a tantrum because they think I'm "teaching them a lesson" on something they know already. If nicotine helps you, and you have no negatives with it... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You definitely won't have anything new to learn from this thread... but NO.... let's go off on this dude because I don't believe in his views on nicotine, and even though he found success in his goals, let's bash on him because everything he says I don't like just for the fun of it!

In addiction there is this phenom where people who first get clean off drugs think they are capable of helping everyone get clean. It usually leads to failure. We use to call it riding a pink cloud. I think you might have had good intentions, but chose the wrong audience.

You never answered my earlier question, "You're in recovery, right?". The reason I asked that is because much of your speak mirrors talk in recovery. You have to understand, vaping for a lot here is an alternative and for you it was a method to help you quit. That's the difference here and the people who were like you have moved on from this place. Also, vaping does not make our life unmanageable and we are just grateful to not be smokers anymore.

Ohm My God

Dec 5, 2018
Yes it was:

Telling people that they should stop the one thing that worked to keep them from smoking cigarettes is not going to go over very well.
Me saying "A few weeks, or a few decades, nicotine is very addictive and you should stop immediately" is still an opinion/recommendation... not a requirement. You are not REQUIRED to listen to me. If someone tells you to jump off of a bridge on a forum are you going to follow their instructions? (I would hope not.) Acquire information, utilize, and execute a decision on your own.

• Creative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread