The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Oliver, Jun 17, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bobbi1972jo

Bobbi1972jo Full Member

I won on Instagram ! So excited !! ‍♀️

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I am a Tammy M. in USA but I did not get an email... so confused now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. bhayes

bhayes Full Member

May 11, 2011
    hartford ct
    Several vapers have mentioned changing coils and cotton about once a week on average, if mine still vapes fine after about 2 1/2 weeks or 3, would you recommend going for that long without changing coils and cotton if the vape is still great, I use the Innokin rta w/lift, it may last so long due to the quality of the product:unsure:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got my prize package today, love these new coils, they give really good flavor, thank you @Innokin_Bohan :)

85CC24F2-CBB7-42B5-8333-0A00226F0C96.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Very nice Nailz, congrats again.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinging mods, 1 rhinestone at a time. FDA ready!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Me as well. What beautiful prize winnings!

Huge thank yous to you, Bohan, and to Innokin, and to ECF!

:thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 6
  7. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Make that 3 of "Us" . . . [​IMG]

Once again - [​IMG] - @Innokin_Bohan/@Innokin & ECF . . .

for the Giveaway Contest & all the Prizes too . . . ;)

.​

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Did you all get tracking emails for the prizes, or did they just show up? Joseph said the next message I received would have the tracking number, but I haven’t heard anything since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got a message with tracking number.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Uncle

Well - Since I actually won "My" prize here on the thread (like @Nailz & @Katdarling :wub: ) - I got "My" tracking information from @Innokin_Bohan (who I think is the main person for contest here on ECF) . . . Maybe he can help Ya' out - try sending him a PM . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    My wife has taken over the kroma a with the zenith tank, she loves the Vape from the new coils, she now wants the purple one, so this contest has actually cost me money :lol: but in a good way, as my wife is very picky on her gear, so she doesn’t get new stuff very often.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Uncle

THANKFULLY - I don't have a "Wife" - nor a "Husband" . . . AND - Probably never ever will either . . . So everything is "MINE" . . . [​IMG]
    (Well at least until I die - then who knows where it will go . . . ;) )

Just Sayin' . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I’m ok, I got the gunmetal Ares, she’s not into RTA’s, so I am safe with keeping that, just built and vaping on it now, awesome tank :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Yeah I got tracking from @Innokin_Bohan, through the forum, when I won the Proton kit last time around, in the thread. This time I was actually in the main draw so I’ve been communicating through email with @Innokin_Joseph and he said there’d be a tracking number but I haven’t seen it.

• Like Like x 4
  15. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Oh...so you all won a few days earlier than I did, too, and I should just hold my horses :)

• Like Like x 4
  16. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Well I never did get a tracking number, but I bet you can guess what was in my mailbox a few minutes ago. I got the red Kroma kit and the rainbow Ares tank, and 2 packs of coils. Not my first choice for colors, but you can't beat the price :D

Thanks again, @Innokin_Joseph, @Innokin_Bohan, and everyone else at Innokin!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    ...aaand, I've already burnt a coil. Playing with the settings, I ended up putting it into temperature mode (trying to "adjust preheat wattage" puts it into TC-SS, apparently) and then when trying to get back into wattage mode I accidentally fired it -- just for a split second, but at 75w that's all it takes. Good thing it came with plenty of spares :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Blueair

Blueair Full Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Norway
    Hi

19. Blueair

Blueair Full Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Norway
    Hey is the ‘give away» done or is there still a chance to get someting of the lovely Innokin stash. I realy would like to be lucky once in a time. And what are the new colors purpie? I would like to have a camoflage colored battery and tank with gold. Hmm do you think they ever come silk camo and gold.
    Love from Blueair

• Like Like x 1
  20. Uncle

@Blueair . . .

Hey There Yourself . . . [​IMG]

AND - Yes - Sorry to say this particular contest is over . . . :(

However, don't despair, "You" will definitely get another chance to enter another one and possibly WIN too . . . [​IMG]

Especially since @Innokin has a number of contest like this one here on ECF all the time . . . :thumbs:

Matter of fact, there are a number of contest on ECF that "You" can enter if Ya' check out this thread - just click the link here > > > Contests < < <

BTW: The more recent ones are on the couple of pages at the end of the thread . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1