Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hey all....

Innokin is back with a new giveaway launching the new colors of the Kroma-A/Zenith kit & Ares MTL RTA!

There are 15 prizes up for grabs on the giveaway page, and also special chances to win in this thread (read on...).

Innokin has developed the new Plexus Z coil for mouth to lung and upgraded the Zenith tank with it. With the new color designs they are ready to light up your June.

The Zenith/Ares was developed in conjunction with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, both of whom will be answering questions in this thread....

poster1-ecfa.jpg
poster3-ecfa.jpg

vsa.jpg

Prizes

1 Grand Prize:

3 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 3 Ares MTL RTAs
(Each color)
And 5 packs of Plexus Z coils

2 First Prizes

2 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 2Ares MTL RTAs
(Random color)
And 3 packs of Plexus Z coils

5 Second Prizes:

1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit + 1Ares MTL RTA
(Random color)
And 2 packs of Plexus Z coils

8 Third Prizes:
1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit
(Random color)
And 1 pack of Plexus Z coils

Extra ECF thread prizes :
1 K/Z kit + 1 Ares (random color) + 1 pack Plexus Z coil​

For an extra chance to win, leave a comment below and ask Phil & Dimitris (designers of Zenith/Ares) anything you like

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ooooooooh, I can't believe I'm only the 2nd replyer!!!!! (Yes, I made that word up!)

Thanks @Oliver - Cheers!

Gentlemen, we send letters to our "elected" (ahem, PURCHASED) legislators (here in the States), we hold rallies, studies are published.....

Are we as a society just too STOOPID to see how vaping is an avenue to quit smoking (I'm over 4 years quit!)? Do we just not have enough money to grease the slimy pockets of our "leaders"?

Oh, wait, I know the answer...... FOX NEWS :facepalm:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Can never have to many colors, a yellow Ares would look awesome on black kroma:)

I have more of a suggestion than a question, not sure workable in manufacturing but as the Ares is also directed at new builders, how about a coil already installed in it? Be great for someone who never built a RTA to try it straight out of the box.

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Wow - I am not huge into contests but I jumped at this --- super nice looking. Color coordination in 3 of my most used colors with purple as my all time favorite with the red a close second. Those are my lipstick colors. I vape fairly low wattage at around .5. Folks frequently notice what I am vaping -- probably because I nearly always have it in hand -- so I'd be a great walking billboard....

I've not used mesh coils yet so my questions are
    -- Do mesh coils last a lot longer than the standard coils we are used to?

--Do you think mesh coils will be the next big thing in the industry?

-- Any special care or technique required to successfully use mesh coils, or is it just put on and vape?

Great contest with a ton of prizes - hope I win it all!

PS Your instagram link is not working.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    Thanks for the giveaway!

My question:

Why no ORANGE ? :D

o.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Hey Phil and Dimitris . . .

Well - since this is Gay Pride Month - Is there a "Rainbow" Kroma-A to go with that "Rainbow" Aries Tank?

To be honest, if there is - I would really like to get one to carry with "Me" in the Gay Pride Parade . . .

gay_pride_0613_004.jpg

BTW: If I was able to get a "Rainbow" Kroma-A to go with that "Rainbow" Aries Tank . . . I know I could get a few "Kisses" for Ya' both too . . . ;)

121730448-c72b1d76-3727-47a7-ba2f-be4a5c8dbc67.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread