The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing The MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lukemacneil

lukemacneil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Uxbridge, Ma
    I second this. I've got lots of 808 cartos, been sucking them down with the xhaler.

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are smaller and they have foam under the paper that makes them feel like a real cig... I wouldnt reccomend them over the 808 for Hv cause they would just need to be filled more...I would say that most 510 users would like them as a convenience as to not HAVE to drip and refill as often and they do make the 510 smaller...Assembled on the battery they are about a quarter inch longer than a real cig...The ones I have tried so far have a great flavor also...Thanks
    Drew

3. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Well...needless to say...I want to try one of these. I have only ever used a 510 - and I like it well enough to not have gone in search of something else.
    When I break even I am going to get one of these, for sure! I am sooo close!

4. Thatdamncat

Thatdamncat Senior Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hmm, interesting development. I'm a little skeptical that these batteries can withstand the power/current discharged required for ~5V use, but the size is attractive. I would definitely like to try these attys on my 3.7V mods. Because unless I'm mistaken, I could +5V vape for 2 plus days on a single 18650 battery. Good work Drew!

5. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    My thoughts too...I'm not one who's put off with larger size of battery mods at all!!! I don't care what it looks like as long as it pumps out a TON of vapor, LOL :)

6. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Ahhhhhh I want one! I need to slow down on my e-cig spending habits tho...probably in march.

7. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I will def be putting one f these puppies in my cart soon!! Awesome Drew THANK YOU.. You really work very hard for us and this is just awesome I cannot wait to try it out! YOU ROCK.. keep it up! You never cease to amaze me.:rolleyes:

8. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thanks Drew! I received my Magnum tonight at the NYC Vapers Club Meet. The Magnum live up to it's reputation...
    It is long, but wow, I am so surprised!

9. dg99

dg99 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2009
    Vancouver, BC
    How does the experience compare to your chuck, prodigy or silver bullet? Very curious :)

10. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    ...or your GG, XHaler, Super Six or.....well ya know what I mean, LOL!

I'm curious too! I didn't think I'd want one at first, but my attention is perkin' up :)

11. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Oh this is good to hear...I'm hoping mine will arrive tomorrow (or Tuesday) at the latest.

12. SpottedPony

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Just a question...in the pic I can see 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, two carts...etc.,....what is the black metal tipped cylinder nearest the upper right hand corner of the bag?

Thanks!

13. Drozd

Drozd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    NW Ohio
    An adapter...if you look at the batteries they have male threads..look at the atties also male threads..so it's an adapter to connect the batteries to the atties

14. SpottedPony

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Oh, thanks for the info! I guess I didn't study it "that" hard!

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    That is correct...That Drozd is a quick study!!!!

16. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    The magnum hits like 5v or so.
    I know...

The batteries also fit a KR808 cart and that is convenient.

I you are looking for a short compact device this is not it...it is long and thin...

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey big...I would not reccomend using the KR808 on these batts for normal usage...It wont be conducive to either the cartos ro your batts...Not saying itt wont work but really isnt designed for this...Thanks and it was cool seeing you again last night at the meeting...
    Drew

18. SpottedPony

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Ok..well...goodie for drozd :rolleyes: just kidding drozd.

Anyway...forgive me Mr. Drew if this question has already been answered, but here it goes...If one were to get the kit in the near future....will xtra parts be sold separately in the not so distant future (e.g., atomizers)?

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes , But at the moment with the Chinese Holiday I am very limited on these parts and kits...I will say I have not killed an atty yet with normal use and I am an atomizer terrorist...I did kill 1,last night at the vapers meet by accidentally putting on my Xhaler on 7.4 volts...
    Drew

20. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I am more and more surprised on the amount of vapor this Magnum puts out.

Thanks for the advice, Drew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.