Introducing The MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They are smaller and they have foam under the paper that makes them feel like a real cig... I wouldnt reccomend them over the 808 for Hv cause they would just need to be filled more...I would say that most 510 users would like them as a convenience as to not HAVE to drip and refill as often and they do make the 510 smaller...Assembled on the battery they are about a quarter inch longer than a real cig...The ones I have tried so far have a great flavor also...Thanks
Drew

Thatdamncat

Aug 29, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hmm, interesting development. I'm a little skeptical that these batteries can withstand the power/current discharged required for ~5V use, but the size is attractive. I would definitely like to try these attys on my 3.7V mods. Because unless I'm mistaken, I could +5V vape for 2 plus days on a single 18650 battery. Good work Drew!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I would definitely like to try these attys on my 3.7V mods. Because unless I'm mistaken, I could +5V vape for 2 plus days on a single 18650 battery. Good work Drew!

My thoughts too...I'm not one who's put off with larger size of battery mods at all!!! I don't care what it looks like as long as it pumps out a TON of vapor, LOL :)

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Just a question...in the pic I can see 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, two carts...etc.,....what is the black metal tipped cylinder nearest the upper right hand corner of the bag?

Thanks!
An adapter...if you look at the batteries they have male threads..look at the atties also male threads..so it's an adapter to connect the batteries to the atties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread