Issues with Hana Modz (Cana Mods) Clone DNA30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceclouds

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Miami Lakes, Florida
On topic.........Issues I have had are simply the screen coming on at times, I have 4 of these units and maybe I am the "second luckiest guy in the world :):):):):)" I keep batteries in all 4 of them at all times and no self firing or fires to report.

[Moderator note - not helpful]

Last edited by a moderator:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I just obtained a dud Chana mod. Does anyone know why the screen does not display? The company I purchased are crooks so I'm out money. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/videos on repair. Thanks in advance.

It is a V3 version and purchased from shopvaporco.
Have you checked to see if it's in stealth mode?

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
That's a good thing.... mine did it twice so the battery came out and I was gonna replace it with a real DNA but decided recently to just send it back to the vendor.
I'd be inclined to send it back as well. Not much room to work in there, not for these big fingers anyway.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Yes, I have.
OK....might look at the display closely and see if there is a crack in the glass... if so the oled display will die and no longer display anything... the mod will still fire... just a thought.... if your vendor has a warranty you might look at that option...I know that is not much help but....

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
OK....might look at the display closely and see if there is a crack in the glass... if so the oled display will die and no longer display anything... the mod will still fire... just a thought.... if your vendor has a warranty you might look at that option...I know that is not much help but....
Yes, the unit will fire but the displayed only came on once or twice and then it vanished forever. I have no idea what the watts are: it is why I purchased it. The vendor does not reply to emails or phone calls. (It turned out to be a fly by night vendor). I will keep checking you tube for a fix. Thanks for your suggestions.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Yes, the unit will fire but the displayed only came on once or twice and then it vanished forever. I have no idea what the watts are: it is why I purchased it. The vendor does not reply to emails or phone calls. (It turned out to be a fly by night vendor). I will keep checking you tube for a fix. Thanks for your suggestions.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help... I did, however, check the vendor's web site you posted and they have a 15 day warranty??

MJ12

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2013
Murfreesboro, TN
Got mine 2 days ago. No issues to report yet.
dy4y6aba.jpg
Nice looking kit! How's that JWrap holding up? I'm considering getting the black carbon fiber for my mod, but concerned about the edges come loose and the wrap, bit by bit, unpeeling. I carry mine either in my rucksack or a front pocket. I'm thinking that over time, with me dragging it out of my pocket, it will eventually come off.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I have been trying to call/send emails since Thursday. Unfortunately, this vendor turned out to be a crook. They have no shopping cart/CC processor at this moment. Too many chargebacks for non-obtained products. 15 day warranty does not apply to fly by night crroks.

Try contacting Cloupor directly at Cloupor: Best Electronic Vapor Portable Vaporizer Pen Cigarettes Wholesale Manufacturer. Email them and explain the situation. Be insistent and pester them. It's your only chance for help.

nopoison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks! I just emailed them. Fingers crossed they may help.
Sorry to hear about your trouble with your vendor. I had two and they both screwed up. On top of the "normal" issues, my first one would randomly set the watts to the minimum setting off 7 watts and not let me adjust it back up until removing the battery.

The second one had the same exact problem you have where the screen died after about 10 minutes of use. That was a blue one, the first was black.

I sent them both back to eciggity and waiting for my refund. They did ask me to send them a video first which was a little weird I thought but did what they asked. A video of the wattage not adjusting after resetting to 7.

I wish you the best of luck with directly contacting Cloupor. I really think they would honor their 90 day warranty!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sorry to hear about your trouble with your vendor. I had two and they both screwed up. On top of the "normal" issues, my first one would randomly set the watts to the minimum setting off 7 watts and not let me adjust it back up until removing the battery.

The second one had the same exact problem you have where the screen died after about 10 minutes of use. That was a blue one, the first was black.

I sent them both back to eciggity and waiting for my refund. They did ask me to send them a video first which was a little weird I thought but did what they asked. A video of the wattage not adjusting after resetting to 7.

I wish you the best of luck with directly contacting Cloupor. I really think they would honor their 90 day warranty!
Thanks!
Clouper contacted via email already. They want a video. I will have to make a video tomorrow and send it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread