Johnson Creek Juice Turning Green!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Ok, I received mine Dec 9th 2008, I just checked and my Arctic mint, tennessee cured, peach cobbler, wild cherry and original tobacco are green. Everything else is the same color. My original tobacco has never been opened and its green. My tennessee cured is a dark green. I've noticed my carts turing green a couple of weeks ago...paid it no mind...hmm..ive been smoking the green stuff for a couple of weeks, no change in flavor...not getting sick. Sometimes when I top off, the tip of my dropper touches the cart...maybe its some sort of reaction.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
I would rather vape a pershable, natural product than an industrial byproduct... even if I know I have to handle it gently.

Here, Here... Just let us know what to expect, and I'll gladly forego extra preservatives. My money is on "harmless" oxidation here, but I'm no chemist.

... or doctor

CalPilot89

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Cleveland Ohio
It seems to me that it all started with the juice that was shipped around November/December. Maybe they changed the formula? Maybe they left something out? It seems like more than a coincidence that I just started this thread yesterday and now all of these reports are coming about.

Sean, you know for a fact that you were sucking the hulk? Sorry I had to. Anyway, if you know for sure that you have had some of the green liquid and you say you feel fine, it has not changed taste, then we may be ok here..

I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM JOHNSON CREEK ON THIS. I SENT 2 EMAILS.

For those of you with the mutant juice, would you send them an email as well please? Thanks...

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
bah, see what happens when I'm absent from the forum for more than 12 hours...I miss an awesome thread!

I have an all PG sampler that arrived back on the 3rd of December. I thought I noticed that one of my bottles looked darker about a week ago but just figured I was crazy. Now on a second look Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Original Tobacco, and Wild Cherry are all a light translucent green. Tennessee Cured is dark green which makes me very very sad as it's my favourite. All others flavours are their normal clear-to-amber color. Sweet Strawberry does looking darker and may be turning.

All of my bottles sat on the kitchen counter in relatively low light for part of the day and darkness the rest of the day unless they were in my bag while away from home. I have vaped the tennessee cured since turning colors and I feel fine.

I'd really like to know what the hay is going on since I just got my two 30 ml bottles of Tennessee Cured in the mail the other day. I have sent Christian a message. Hoping for a speedy reply.

Foxy

PS: First pic (5 bottles on right have turned green, bottle on far left may be turning as well). You get the idea with the other two pictures...

Attachments

• HPIM4243.jpg
    HPIM4243.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 273
  • HPIM4245.jpg
    HPIM4245.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 85
  • HPIM4249.jpg
    HPIM4249.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Status