• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Heh, yeah, it's an ironic affair indeed. But, dripping didn't cause it directly...a mishap did. :p

TBH, I would be careful dripping (or having any leakages) with the Ovale v8. It's not a sealed case.
You can see circuit board through the gap (airhole?) in the connector chamber towards the display. If juice gets anywhere down there between the case and the 510 connector, it's trouble.

I just put on a 510 extender to raise my atty up higher as a buffer so if anything does come out, it won't go directly into the connector chamber. Probably will be getting a drip shield for it too.

I'm not gonna stop dripping though. Nevar! :evil:

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Heh, yeah, it's an ironic affair indeed. But, dripping didn't cause it directly...a mishap did. :p

TBH, I would be careful dripping (or having any leakages) with the Ovale V8. It's not a sealed case.
You can see circuit board through the gap (airhole?) in the connector chamber towards the display. If juice gets anywhere down there between the case and the 510 connector, it's trouble.

I just put on a 510 extender to raise my atty up higher as a buffer so if anything does come out, it won't go directly into the connector chamber. Probably will be getting a drip shield for it too.

I'm not gonna stop dripping though. Nevar! :evil:

Do u have a link for the extender you speak of?

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Do u have a link for the extender you speak of?

I think resolved on the DV thread..u haz one eh? If ya don't, I got two of 'em.
It does help...least until I can get a drip shield going on.

FWIW...again...:D

Vapor Lounge #2 - Shadle Shopping Center | Facebook

I'll be there I guess, seems like a thing to do, eh?

Ok, I just called the VL @ Shadle and they are indeed open until 7pm on Monday. I went ahead and told him we would be there. I'm planning on showing up at 5, and anybody else that would like to show is welcome. Hopefully I will see you guys there.

5pm Monday July 9th @ VL Shadle Center (next door to Walmart).

I'll 'prolly be early as I don't drive and have to get a ride when it's available.

Hopefully, someone heads back southward afterwards? (Monroe & Indiana area)

Kaleb, I got some "ExperiMeNtaL" menthol jooze for ya...muahhaaa!

Last edited:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Heya Caff, I can go that way it's only a few blocks outta the way if you wanna catch a lift to and from, or just to, or just from, whatever... I might have to go downtown to pick up another member too. So no biggie.

Right on, thanks!

I can get there I think, but my ride will probably be AWOL by the time I'd need a ride home.

BTW, it'll be near 100F around that time of day Monday...stay hydrated folks. Does VL have refreshments or is it just a store? Can always shop the Wally's for liquids I guess.

Last edited:

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Yea I got one. Thanks. Menthol huh? I have only tried one menthol juice, from Smart Smoke and it wasnt good!! Exciting. Thanks Caffeinator!!

I think resolved on the DV thread..u haz one eh? If ya don't, I got two of 'em.
It does help...least until I can get a drip shield going on.

FWIW...again...:D

Vapor Lounge #2 - Shadle Shopping Center | Facebook

I'll be there I guess, seems like a thing to do, eh?

I'll 'prolly be early as I don't drive and have to get a ride when it's available.

Hopefully, someone heads back southward afterwards? (Monroe & Indiana area)

Kaleb, I got some "ExperiMeNtaL" menthol jooze for ya...muahhaaa!

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Yea I got one. Thanks. Menthol huh? I have only tried one menthol juice, from Smart Smoke and it wasnt good!! Exciting. Thanks Caffeinator!!

Yeah, I'd thought you liked menthol for some reason, if I'm wrong..oops. Can give ya some of my menthol drops...make any juice into menthol instantly. :D

(i'm not actually a menthol person, but like the old cloves were to smoking, it's a nice switcheroo sometimes)

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
They have pretty decent coffee but that's about it.

Well, if they have good coffee....

eDObY.png

:D

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Well, if they have good coffee....

eDObY.png

:D

Its just regular old coffee.

Lemme know sometime tomorrow if you need a lift there Caff. Like I said it's only a couple of blocks difference for me so it's no issue, and if I have to go pick up Grantium then we will be shooting straight up Monroe from downtown anyhow.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Yeah, I'd thought you liked menthol for some reason, if I'm wrong..oops. Can give ya some of my menthol drops...make any juice into menthol instantly. :D

(i'm not actually a menthol person, but like the old cloves were to smoking, it's a nice switcheroo sometimes)

I was a menthol smoker. Camel crush's were my fave!!!

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Its just regular old coffee.

Lemme know sometime tomorrow if you need a lift there Caff. Like I said it's only a couple of blocks difference for me so it's no issue, and if I have to go pick up Grantium then we will be shooting straight up Monroe from downtown anyhow.

Okie dokie...say do they have rules about bringing in outside drinks?
It's gonna be hotttt and I'd like to bring a pop or perhaps my 52oz thermos tanker mug full of cold stuff. :D

(no, not booze...drat...lol)

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
So ok, I have to coordinate a ride as I dont have car insurance right now. So, we are meeting from 5 to 7??

Yes, that is the time-frame, nobody is obligated to stay the entire time or anything though. Just stop in and say hi and leave if you need or want to. No structure just a chill gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread