• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Cool pic. Glad everyone had fun! Maybe I can roll up there one of these times! If I can catch a favorable wind.
:tumble:

Who is who in the picture?

Left to right
Back row: Moonelessnight, apuck, Grantium
Mid row: Dotma, Beans, Caffeinator
Front and center: kalebk07

Bottom pic, VL staff:
Ashton (behind counter)
Jenny

Last edited:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Cool pic. Glad everyone had fun! Maybe I can roll up there one of these times! If I can catch a favorable wind.
:tumble:

Who is who in the picture?

Heck yeah man, be great to meet ya. I didn't label anyone ON the pic for privacy reasons...the pic will be put in VL's Facebook.

I'll leave it up to peeps to self-label.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Caffeinator, I tossed that CE3, it was empty by the time I got home. Oh well. I left that darn Tiramisu juice there though and I didnt even get to try it!! Haha.

Well dern....sorry man...gave it a go.

Its actually Ashton, lol. I don't think he comes on here though, so u are safe. Haha.

he's on ECF.... ;-)

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Good turnout tonight gang. I hope we can grow this, and really turn it into something larger. I had a bunch of fun, learned some new things, and got to try some new stuff. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as I did.

Lets try to do another, end of August first of September-ish. Start planning now!

Thanks again to Ashton, Jenny, and the VL for hosting us. You guys rock!

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Good turnout tonight gang. I hope we can grow this, and really turn it into something larger. I had a bunch of fun, learned some new things, and got to try some new stuff. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as I did.

Lets try to do another, end of August first of September-ish. Start planning now!

Thanks again to Ashton, Jenny, and the VL for hosting us. You guys rock!

What he said. :laugh:

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Cool, looks like you have the best seat in the house and always get the front row! Did you get your ce3's figured out? Is that a Red Rocket the lady next to you is holding?

No, thats a red mini lavatube. My CE3s are fine.... Well, one is, I have only opened two so far and I think the first one was just a dud. I finally threw away my Phoenixs. Lol. I have more than enough hardware for now though. Although I really really want a Vivi Nova!!! I have a DCT on its way, smoke black, cant wait!!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
No, thats a red mini lavatube. My CE3s are fine.... Well, one is, I have only opened two so far and I think the first one was just a dud. I finally threw away my Phoenixs. Lol. I have more than enough hardware for now though. Although I really really want a Vivi Nova!!! I have a DCT on its way, smoke black, cant wait!!

Highly recommend the Vivi Nova! I hope you had chance to try mine (even with the rootbeer juice).

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
No worries bro, you tried!! He is on ECF?? Whats his username?

Well, bollocks...I coulda sworn he said he was...but can't find 'em...perhaps he meant he's BEEN on ECF, not a member yet?

I don't recall if Jenny said she was an ECF member either, but I'll admit to being somewhat distracted at the time.... ;)

Snap....I was gonna give ya some of the menthol drops to try....oops.
Well, you know where they are to be found now.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

I forgot they had red LT's. I have a Red Rocket is why I asked. It is a pretty cool little VV that GV has out and is testing right now. It is a plastic VV like the V8 but is a tube with stacked 18350's. I find myself using it more than my LT's because it is is very comfortable to hold and is pwm like the V8.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Highly recommend the Vivi Nova! I hope you had chance to try mine (even with the rootbeer juice).

I have to agree with you on the Vivi Nova especially the 2.5 version. I had a couple of the version one's and I liked them but had dry hits with them some. i got this V2.5 yesterday and I haven't had any dry hits yet. They are definately better than V1.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
I have to agree with you on the Vivi Nova especially the 2.5 version. I had a couple of the version one's and I liked them but had dry hits with them some. i got this V2.5 yesterday and I haven't had any dry hits yet. They are definately better than V1.

Yea I really liked it when I tried it. I have spent way too much on vaping this month though already, so I think I am gonna wait. By the time August rolls around we will probably be on version 6. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread