MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 9 through February 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

Yes and no, it depends on which one and where I am. Friday the 13th has been lucky for me more than not. Not in winning or striking it Rich but in it's normally a normal messed up day. smiles.

Now Friday the 12th, I avoid at all costs. bad things have happened to me on that day. This post is long enough without me saying more....

Now if I don't win, it will not be because of Friday the 13th. it will be that the Randomizer did not look upon me with a winning smile or pick, that's all.

Someone will be lucky this Friday the 13th, I just hope it is me, if not, it's just another no win Friday.....

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
To be entered into this week's giveaway, just answer the following question:

This contest ends on Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th? o_O

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

Not superstitious at all. Just hope the 31st post wins :D Hopefully the random number generator will smile down on me Friday :lol:

Thank you for the very generous contest. Good luck everyone :)

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey! Another great contest!!! Good Luck to all!!! No, I'm not superstitious... matter of fact, I was born on the 13th. (No, it wasn't a friday :)) I don't consider myself an unlucky person because of that. Well, that's my entry and 2 cents.
Thanks again for another great contest and good luck to everyone!!!
Keep On Vapin"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread