Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I'd rather eat at a restaurant that has the amazing food.
I can wait to Vape outside or in the car.

I still have the common courtesy to not Vape in people's faces just like smoking.
I would never want to offend someone.
Some people are set in there ways.

I do try to educate people about vaping, but only if the are receptive.
Thanks for the contest!

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
I think I would go for the better food,I usually don't vape while eating & the Idea of someone blowing giant clouds at the next table doesn't seem appetizing to me, now if they had a bar where you could vape in the establishment I might go for mediocre just to support a vape friendly establishment.
ps looking forward to greensboro opening, not to far from me

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Not to mention life is not always about "YOU" It is about taking into consideration those around you that may not appreciate the smell or vapor cloud that may linger etc. Or many that just have the notion that it is just as bad as analog smoke. We all have to remember not everyone is as educated on the subject as we so often think

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre.
as stated in other posts, the price is better and I can out cook most fine restaurant for alot cheaper price. And if i can't, it's still too much money to spend on a serving...

plus I can vape at home so really, both are a bust but if I had to chose one then I did....

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I would rather go to a restaurant that has mediocre food, but allows vaping. The mediocre food is probably less expensive, and I can relax and enjoy myself.

Like gpc2012, if I want really good food, I can always go home and make it myself, and relax and vape with my meal. I get so tired of people who think that because I am vaping, that I'm still a smoker, rather than think of me as someone who is overcoming a terrible addiction, and trying to make myself more healthy.

Nope, I won't stay at a hotel that has a smoking ban, (even though I no longer smoke), and I feel the same way about restaurants when I have a choice. I don't need to be around intolerant people.

My kind of person you are Kathi, smart sensible and yet a stickler about the ban of smoking or vaping. Unfortunitly here in Ca. you can't smoke in any restaurant, but some of them will allow you to vape. (pizza places and the like)

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I'd rather eat at a restaurant that allows vaping, but the food's mediocre at best but would allow for a more interesting time and maybe get into some good conversations with other vapers and have a good time and maybe have some good drinks also, if this was served or, BYO and who knows...to do as you please is at a loss...this freedom is much more interesting than being in some other stuffy place with bad attitudes, even if the food is good and betcha the food and all would get much better in time with the vaping restaurant, as more of the original folks would come...etc; etc; etc. :vapor: :toast: :2c:

******Thanks For The Chance Crowedude******:2cool:

th
safe_image.jpeg
vip1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread