Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
something like that ? :)

4d4faef5-5ee6-4e70-9238-392c2cf379ce.jpg

Wow those are beautiful!! Are those Joye or clones? I'm guessing the latter but they sure look great!

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
I've never been much of a cigar smoker and my first thought on a brown eGo was "How ugly. Wouldn't want that".
But you know what? Those look pretty darn nice and I could see me using one of those. Afterall, the easiest way to draw on an eGo, or about any ecig, is to do it like it's a cigar. Yeh, I could get use to that cigar look.

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
My comments on my Ego experience are long overdue. I purchased my Ego about 2 months ago from Janty. I already had a 510 so I wasn't sure I was really going to be that impressed with my Ego.

I have to say after 2 months of use its been every bit as good as many others said it was. The battery last me a good long time, and with both batteries charged I can set out for the day and not worry. It puts out a lot of vapor so no complaints there either.

I've only had an issue with the button sticking a couple of times in the past two months, which was easily rectified by pressing it a few times. Anyway, I thought it was high time I let Janty know that I think they have a winner with the Ego. It's a great ecig and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great pv.

Looking forward to the BabyJ!

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
I apologize if this has been asked, but you mention that the battery connector with the button could be removed in the event that you offer different battery housings...

Could you make an automatic battery connector with the auto switch contained therein as well? I'd love to be able to take that off and attach whatever battery housing you all come up with. I'm just not a big fan of manuals.

Plus, if you offered that auto switch I imagine it would be ordered a lot by itself just for modders to use... You guys could have a huge side business there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread