Borcanescu

Mar 21, 2017
nkfl109.jpg

2.4mm id spaced 316SSl coil, 27ga,comes 0.90hm,15W 380 F,flawless in TC

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Just got mine in today. Very nice tank. Not much difference in the flavor from the Prime but a much simpler tank. Build deck is pretty much the same but the refilling is super simple. Just unscrew the tank and fill up. Set the AFC screw on the bottom and forget. No more JFC to deal with. Running 316L SS 28ga 6 wrap 2.5mm @ 0.85ohm in TC on Paranormal and flavor is perfect. Think this tank will be heading to the top of my favorite list quick. Not a fan of the short drip tip.

Attachments

• Lite&DNA.jpg
    Lite&DNA.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 110

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
In stock @ Diecodes-USA

I like this tank but 6 hours and the tank is already empty. This can become annoying.

Can't seem to find the Long Mode tank kit in Fire anywhere. Anyone know what the clear Ice tank is made of? The Fire looks like ultem and I know that will hold up to any juice but just not sure if clear plastic of the Ice tank will hold up.

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Anyone know what the clear Ice tank is made of? The Fire looks like ultem and I know that will hold up to any juice but just not sure if clear plastic of the Ice tank will hold up.
Made from Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), better known as acrylic glass. This material has a beautiful “iced” finish that turns crystal clear when in contact with e-liquid.

Reactions: Pinggolfer

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Something bothering me... I read other forum that several case that the screw just break when its come on first build... If that true.. Its something Svomesto fix it ASAP. Its good we have this forum to share some information or experience more accurate.. (The pic is not mine. Just picking from some resources)
FB_IMG_1551197429019.jpg

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Something bothering me... I read other forum that several case that the screw just break when its come on first build... If that true.. Its something Svomesto fix it ASAP. Its good we have this forum to share some information or experience more accurate.. (The pic is not mine. Just picking from some resources) View attachment 800301

Mine screwed right in and from that point I can't see them breaking off.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Something bothering me... I read other forum that several case that the screw just break when its come on first build... If that true.. Its something Svomesto fix it ASAP. Its good we have this forum to share some information or experience more accurate.. (The pic is not mine. Just picking from some resources) View attachment 800301

Looks like they torqued the screw till it broke. You don't need to torque those screws more than what a thumb and two fingers can do. I think that is a case of someone who just doesn't know how to tighten things and went overboard.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Looks like they torqued the screw till it broke. You don't need to torque those screws more than what a thumb and two fingers can do. I think that is a case of someone who just doesn't know how to tighten things and went overboard.
My guess...they were trying to tighten up a staggered stapled alien in their Kayfun.....makes perfect sense.:eek:

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I'm not getting much flavor with mine. Using a 2.5mm 28g kanthal with cotton. Not sure if I should move it closer or further from the air hole.

I set mine up just like all my Kayfuns with the coil around 1mm above the air hole. Next time I rewick I was going to move it up just a bit to see if there is a difference. I was wondering if coil placement was different than the Prime, the decks are very similar. Going to play around with it till I get the best vape for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread