New Kayfun Lite 24mm and 22mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcon

Aug 11, 2016
So this is essentially a merge of the KFL and KF Mini v3, two of my all time favourite rta's. It's more reasonably priced compared to other (inferior IMO) Kayfuns of late, so for that reason I will jump in with a genuine from the get-go to try it out.

I can't help wondering though if the genius innovation guy at svoemesto has left them, as since the KFMV3 they seem to be treading water somewhat.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
My opinion (base on my exp only) Bottom fill is the best for avoid unwanted air pressure from top cap. I have many kind RTA (you name it) and all top fill will be 100% not leak if I turn the atty upside down. Which make same effort with bottom fill. I think Svomesto this time hit the right button.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Just watched qorax review and definitely interested. Not sure why qorax never mentioned the prime in this video? He makes a couple comparisons about the deck being similiar to the km3 and 5, but didnt mention the prime. There was another comparison in which the prime should of been mentioned, but was never said.....looks like a beautiful tank, really digging it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Just watched qorax review and definitely interested. Not sure why qorax never mentioned the prime in this video? He makes a couple comparisons about the deck being similiar to the km3 and 5, but didnt mention the prime. There was another comparison in which the prime should of been mentioned, but was never said.....looks like a beautiful tank, really digging it

I believe he said over here that he never owned one...

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 Version

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I believe he said over here that he never owned one...

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 Version
Yes and never did a video, I just thought it was strange to avoid just a mention at least because, like me he is a real kayfun coinissuere (dont think I spelled that correct). Anyways are they for sale yet in states?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yes and never did a video, I just thought it was strange to avoid just a mention at least because, like me he is a real kayfun coinissuere (dont think I spelled that correct). Anyways are they for sale yet in states?

Everyone can begin selling on friday.

Reactions: stols001

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

He mentions the prime at 6:00

Reactions: AstroTurf

Jay DeKay

Mar 26, 2018
Germany
Have been to the pipeline store in Haltern (Germany) today in order to buy a lostvape orion and some wire. I asked the salesman, if they already have the new lite in stock. He showed me his dani box mini with the 24mm version on top. It looked realy nice, fitted perfectly on the box. Much shorter than the prime (the lite's drip tip ended, where the top cap of the prime begins). He passed it to me and I took 3 draws. Flavourful atty, but the airflow setting was too loose for my taste. The salesman is more on the restricted dl side of vaping and i didn't want to ask, if he could reduce the af for me...
All in all i would go for it, if i didn't have a prime .

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

VapinArt on Friday...but let me get my order in first!

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018

I'd also like to see it taken to bits so I know how much effort it will be to clean. I'm guessing that you'll need to remove the nylon screw to reach the head for the screw that secures the positive block. If so, then the air flow won't be set it and forget it for me.

I'd prefer a set of six positive blocks with different diameter air flow holes. A screw adjustment is likely cheaper to manufacture though. And it does have the benefit of a continuous range instead of discrete 0.2mm jumps.

Todd removed the deck but didn't remove the positive block. I'm going to change my guess about how it is put together. It looks like it may require a wrench (or deep socket) to remove the positive block. The Prime also requires a 5mm wrench (or socket) to remove the positive block.

So it may be possible to leave the nylon screw in place when disassembling the deck for cleaning. Just guessing until someone actually takes one fully apart.

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.52.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.51.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.51.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread