• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL - APRIL 25th - 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
I will be at this month's social! My first! I'm bringing my sister, who is an occasional vaper (and strictly nicotine free vaper).

I've been saving up all the liquids I'm not so fond of (and there are more of them than I really like to admit having purchased, to be honest) and I'm glad you guys are bringing small sample bottles - some of these bottles that I don't like are LARGE. Doh. I'll bring some empties myself in case someone brings liquids I want to try!

Are our local Phoenix suppliers attending this month? If they see this thread I want them to bring me some DSE901 attys and manual batteries :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Jenny

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Hump day!

Hey Guys, I have been very interested in the e-dobit concept and would like to see if I can improve (read: fix) the design. For obvious reasons though, I am unable to get any to play with. :rolleyes:

If anyone still has any of these, I would like to buy them from you. Doesn't really matter if it is broken/leaks/etc, just as long as it hasn't been smashed in a corner yet. :p

edit: Was that a "yes" to the handcuffs? :snicker:

Last edited:

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I am sorry!!!!!! First let me tell everyone that the only place I have been since our last meeting was at work. I have not ordered the bottles but I will look into it again and we can talk about it at the meeting. I don't want to be stuck with 150 3ml bottles... So I guess we can talk this weekend.

I will be happy to buy some from you, since I think I am down to 3 now.
See ya there
Bob

P.S. I think I still owe you something for the samples you gave me.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'll get 20 bottles! I'd think it would be ok to order 'em Mike... if there are extras left over, I'll buy those too. I'd think most people will want to participate in a 3ml swap at one of the meetings anyway, so doubt you'll have trouble selling 120 of them. Don't forget to factor in shipping and a little sumpthin' for your time!

*waves at Patrick lurking at the bottom reading*

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm thinking of selling my BB + 2 barely used 14500s and 2 brand new, still in the wrapper 14500s. The BB is in near perfect condition.

I'm also thinking of selling my Trog-built Screwdriver that I acquired from Pipes 1 back in December. I have 2 barely used 3.7v CR123As and 2 brand new ones, plus the nano charger. Likewise, the SD is in near perfect condition.

I'm thinking $80 for the BB and $50 for the SD. If anyone is interested from the VIP group, I'll sell to you Sunday before posting on in the Classified section on ECF.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi VT!

There are usually people there until about 4 or so... about 3 or 4 of us seem to always hang out until around 5:30-6:30. I'm always the last to leave, so I'll be there, ha. Try to get there around 2:00 so you can shop our suppliers if you need anything!

BTW, if anyone needs anything special, contact Chad to John to tell them to bring it. They can't bring one of everything, so if you need say a charger, special color 510 kit or a KR8 bat... let them know!

John has talked to the owner and new manager, and the wait staff fiasco won't *crosses fingers* happen again at Hazelwood's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread