• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL - APRIL 25th - 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
However, we made it. We're here. And I DESPERATELY NEED a local vendor to allow me to swing by their place tomorrow so I can get some 510 attys so I can vape again. I haven't been able to vape for 6 days. It's made me sad.

I'd try here since you are in Mesa. Other places I know of are 45-60 minutes away one way.

E cigarette shop
623 N. Banning St. Mesa, AZ 85205
USA
619-550-2520

It's the guy's home so you do need to call. Around Higley and University.

And welcome to town!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sorry I missed y'all. My wife and I got stuck in the Texas Panhandle last week thanks to the big tornado outbreak. That delayed us a day and we didn't get to our new apartment until 3:30pm on Sunday. So, while the merry-making was being made, we were still hustling our collective tuchus to make it to Mesa before the 5pm deadline.

However, we made it. We're here. And I DESPERATELY NEED a local vendor to allow me to swing by their place tomorrow so I can get some 510 attys so I can vape again. I haven't been able to vape for 6 days. It's made me sad.
Yay! Your here! Sorry to hear about your gear woes! Maybe someone in Mesa will help you out with a loaner??!! At least Neo has someone for ya! Wish you weren't sooooooo far away!!

For the right price, I won't post the video taped with my hidden camera.
Stinker!!
Are ya SURE ya want me to do that???8-o
(( I betcha the video that Pipes has is better))
Stinker!!

LOL :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread