The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Next ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL - APRIL 25th - 1:00

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KPKicker

KPKicker Senior Member ECF Veteran

I now have the perfect excuse to attend Sunday's merry-making. My last 510 atty died (lost two on this trip) and my 902's are nowhere to be found. Probably somewhere in the back of our 15 foot moving truck.

So, despite the fact that we probably won't be getting into Mesa until tomorrow afternoon and then spend the rest of Saturday unloading our 15 foot version of hell on wheels I shall be there.

Being without my vaping stuff make me angry...and in the words of Bill Bixby, "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

2. VaporTransmission

VaporTransmission Full Member

Mar 16, 2010
    A Stinking hot Desert
    :confused: There was a fiasco? :confused: I have a brand new never used Precise from Super T that I need protected 10440 batterys and charger for!

3. Quexos

Quexos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    USA
    I sent you a PM about a spare atty if you need one. I'm in Mesa.

I'm thinking about showing up Sunday too. I'll be the guy with the e-cig.

4. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    You may want to check with Chad, from ecigsupply.com. He could have some in stock and will show up at the meeting, tomorrow.

I don't have enough 10440s to sell any, but would loan you one to try out your Precise, if you make it to the social.

(Hate to see anyone not able to use their Super-T creation.)

Later
    Bob

5. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Full Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Phoenix
    I need blank cartomizers for KR808D (V4L). Do any of the suppliers in Phoenix sell them?

6. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona

Chad sells cartos. Don't know what brand they are but I have been happy with the performance.

7. Kylar

Kylar Full Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Phoenix
    Hey guys, not gonna make it. My son got really sick last night and my wife had to work so I gotta stay home with him.

Hellen, we will celebrate some other time but grats on 1 year!!!!!!

8. thaitee

thaitee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2010
    AZ
    Chad sells them. I purchase my blank ones from him and love them!

9. thaitee

thaitee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2010
    AZ
    I have a church meeting today with my daughter till 4 pm. We won't be able to make it. My husband Mike may show up.
    We should have a get together in the evenings, at happy hour!

10. Quexos

Quexos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    USA
    I'll be out the door in a minute to go. See you there. Blue Jeans, Black t-shirt, platinum Tornado.

11. Darth Bill

Darth Bill Full Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Phoenix
    Last minute decision but my wife and I will be there. (Had to watch the hockey game first, yay Coyotes!)

12. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    I had a wonderful time meeting you guys yesterday, but I was kinda wondering what happened to the stripper pole. :confused: I even brought my handcuffs so Helen could keep Sharky off of the waitress!!! :evil:

Also wanted to thank the guys who brought kits/juice/ etc for me to oogle at. Actually seeing the hardware you guys have (vendors AND vapers) was awesome!

@Chad- My dad is going to be calling you today to see what you have available for pick-up. The only thing he has used so far is a 510 clone disposable (Hello-010) I bought online, but he seems interested in the Kr-808D1 Kit which you currently show as out of stock (prefers the size/look of it).

Can't wait for the next social!
    -Caveman

13. UberDuper

UberDuper Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    No place like ~/
  14. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cavemannnnnnnn!

Keep bringing the handcuffs... always useful for keeping Mr. Sharky under control!! *evil grin* That's about all that works. Ha

Great to meet you! Call up Chad and tell him what you need. He'll work with you. His contact number is on his website and he's on Skype.

I'll be posting dates for the socials (May and June) in the next few days... Stay Tuned! Awsome turnout this month. I hope you all will come back for the next one!!

15. AuldNick

AuldNick Full Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Arizona - USA
    Caveman.....
    Ya must have missed it.....
    Our very own Helen treated us to a lovely (but all too short)
    pole dance!!
    Perhaps, with sufficient prompting (and just a wee bit more Scotch)
    we can coax an encore from her next month:w00t::evil:
    Hel-en, Hel-en, Hel-en, Hellllll-ennnnnn!!!!

(((( OK, I'll get my hat.....))))

16. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

17. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] :lol:

Should'a known better than to open this thread while drinking coffee... :pervy:

Dang it, I just cleaned this keyboard and monitor last week!

Oh, and [​IMG], or should I say... [​IMG]

18. KPKicker

KPKicker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sorry I missed y'all. My wife and I got stuck in the Texas Panhandle last week thanks to the big tornado outbreak. That delayed us a day and we didn't get to our new apartment until 3:30pm on Sunday. So, while the merry-making was being made, we were still hustling our collective tuchus to make it to Mesa before the 5pm deadline.

However, we made it. We're here. And I DESPERATELY NEED a local vendor to allow me to swing by their place tomorrow so I can get some 510 attys so I can vape again. I haven't been able to vape for 6 days. It's made me sad.

19. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    For the right price, I won't post the video taped with my hidden camera.

20. AuldNick

AuldNick Full Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Arizona - USA
    Are ya SURE ya want me to do that???8-o
    (( I betcha the video that Pipes has is better))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.