• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL - APRIL 25th - 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have the perfect excuse to attend Sunday's merry-making. My last 510 atty died (lost two on this trip) and my 902's are nowhere to be found. Probably somewhere in the back of our 15 foot moving truck.

So, despite the fact that we probably won't be getting into Mesa until tomorrow afternoon and then spend the rest of Saturday unloading our 15 foot version of hell on wheels I shall be there.

Being without my vaping stuff make me angry...and in the words of Bill Bixby, "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
:confused: There was a fiasco? :confused: I have a brand new never used Precise from Super T that I need protected 10440 batterys and charger for!

You may want to check with Chad, from ecigsupply.com. He could have some in stock and will show up at the meeting, tomorrow.

I don't have enough 10440s to sell any, but would loan you one to try out your Precise, if you make it to the social.

(Hate to see anyone not able to use their Super-T creation.)

Later
Bob

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
I had a wonderful time meeting you guys yesterday, but I was kinda wondering what happened to the stripper pole. :confused: I even brought my handcuffs so Helen could keep Sharky off of the waitress!!! :evil:

Also wanted to thank the guys who brought kits/juice/ etc for me to oogle at. Actually seeing the hardware you guys have (vendors AND vapers) was awesome!

@Chad- My dad is going to be calling you today to see what you have available for pick-up. The only thing he has used so far is a 510 clone disposable (Hello-010) I bought online, but he seems interested in the Kr-808D1 Kit which you currently show as out of stock (prefers the size/look of it).

Can't wait for the next social!
-Caveman

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Cavemannnnnnnn!

Keep bringing the handcuffs... always useful for keeping Mr. Sharky under control!! *evil grin* That's about all that works. Ha

Great to meet you! Call up Chad and tell him what you need. He'll work with you. His contact number is on his website and he's on Skype.

I'll be posting dates for the socials (May and June) in the next few days... Stay Tuned! Awsome turnout this month. I hope you all will come back for the next one!!

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
coffee.gif
spit1.gif
:lol:

Should'a known better than to open this thread while drinking coffee... :pervy:

Dang it, I just cleaned this keyboard and monitor last week!

Oh, and
anypics1.gif
, or should I say...
worthless1.gif

Sorry I missed y'all. My wife and I got stuck in the Texas Panhandle last week thanks to the big tornado outbreak. That delayed us a day and we didn't get to our new apartment until 3:30pm on Sunday. So, while the merry-making was being made, we were still hustling our collective tuchus to make it to Mesa before the 5pm deadline.

However, we made it. We're here. And I DESPERATELY NEED a local vendor to allow me to swing by their place tomorrow so I can get some 510 attys so I can vape again. I haven't been able to vape for 6 days. It's made me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread