Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Well thank you bk78!, going go check those out.

I hear you on the vivi novas. I just ended up throwing them in the back of my cupboard for emergency use. I've been rocking the shorty tanks and 2ohm single coil shorty cartos from canvape no fuss no muss. Good luck with you shooting.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah, i need more than 15 drips in a carty, i'm a chain vapin fool', but thanks fuzzball'..

Has anyone played with the STUBBY TANK and 1.5 ohm and/or 2.ohm cartys? THIS I would like to know. big time.

I hear you on the vivi novas. I just ended up throwing them in the back of my cupboard for emergency use. I've been rocking the shorty tanks and 2ohm single coil shorty cartos from canvape no fuss no muss. Good luck with you shooting.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
Yeah, i need more than 15 drips in a carty, i'm a chain vapin fool', but thanks fuzzball'..

Has anyone played with the STUBBY TANK and 1.5 ohm and/or 2.ohm cartys? THIS I would like to know. big time.

I'm using the Stubby with the 2 ohm cartos.
If you are chain vaping, you may want to punch out the hole just a touch.

Oh, and I put that on top of an eGo mini with a shorty tank cone. That combo is just so cute :laugh:

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
i'm this close to ordering the stubby's, will the other drip tips for smoktech fit these?
geezus that hst is pretty freakin high'...49.50 , then shipping and hst making it 72.50?....wow...

pop in another drip tip or something to get the sub total over $50 for $10 flat rate shipping

The drip tips fit in the carto so yeah. any standard 510 tip will fit.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks fourty!, i think i'll do that. i hate those clear ones that come with them, hopefully he's got the small ming vases, oh my gaa i love those drip tips.
pop in another drip tip or something to get the sub total over $50 for $10 flat rate shipping

The drip tips fit in the carto so yeah. any standard 510 tip will fit.

Audionut02

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Hamilton

Im using this pretty much constantly for the last week and really like it so far. Has a great clean look to it. Its been working perfect on the Lambo, Twist and Smok Telescope with no need for any adapters. I started with the 1.5 and then tried the 2ohm and to be honest I haven't noticed a huge difference in the two yet.

It has a slightly more airy drag to it that Im used. The only real issue I have with it is filling it. When I pull the carto out slightly and push it to one side to pour juice into the tank its very easy to pull the bottom cap off too. This has to do with the short carto and smaller tank I have to guess. Therefor Im only able to fill it about 3/4s as opposed to my other tanks.

I have tried to leave the carto in and just remove the top cap to fill and all I end up doing is getting a full tank until I put the cap back on and the dreaded vacuum happens flooding the carto and half my juice is in my hand as I run to the sink. All around a cool tank setup with a very cool look. Grab one.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Well the drop down, says either 15 express post or 10 expedited', i hate expedited, takes two weeks. i'd love to get these by friday, but i havent pulled the trigger yet...still deciding. Thanks Audionut.
Free shipping with purchases over 100. You have to specify that and it will change for you

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
Is this cute or what?

stubby.jpg

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
HAHAHAHAHAAHA, ..........ROTFL!!!..........it looks like your EGO is pregnant'....rotfl!!...oh my gaa thats hillarious and adorable all at the same time..but dam, i cant stop laughing........hahah....oh my gaa, you have no idea how bad i needed this....hahah..thank y ou Fourty!, love it!....its soo cute'....oh my freakin ribs'......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread